Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all of my dogs but honestly, the barky ones can go first.
Me too. Was in a teams meeting and one of my dogs saw Dave the naughty beagle and just had a barking meltdown before I could mute myself.

You had a discussion with him?! šŸ˜³
He didnā€™t dismiss your first response & resort to name calling? Blimey.

I have tried (& failed) to have reasonable conversations with him, but itā€™s like talking to a child. Actually, my child is far more eloquent & reasonable than him when we disagreeā€¦ā€¦

I was enjoying a good bit of banter with this chap on Stupidā€™s page recently. It was fun until he blocked us both. Spoilsport.
He did try ringing me which i ignored. He said he was done with me until I had the bollocks to go live with him. Not sure why he wanted to go live. But he didn't block me for some reason..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
According to crazy Julie theyā€™re coming after our pets. Why? I cannot tell you (and I donā€™t think she can either), but itā€™s all part of the master plan so lock up your cats and dogs šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Oh. And donā€™t forget. Even if only 50% of what she tells you ends up being true then she still only deals in facts and solid evidence.
If someone comes after my dogs, theyā€™ll soon bring the little fuckers back. The oldest is 10 and heā€™s the daftest bastard dog Iā€™ve ever known. The puppy is a little bleep and as of 7am this morning, I sport a cracking bruise on my arse where he bit it. šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You had a discussion with him?! šŸ˜³
He didnā€™t dismiss your first response & resort to name calling? Blimey.

I have tried (& failed) to have reasonable conversations with him, but itā€™s like talking to a child. Actually, my child is far more eloquent & reasonable than him when we disagreeā€¦ā€¦

I was enjoying a good bit of banter with this chap on Stupidā€™s page recently. It was fun until he blocked us both. Spoilsport.
Yet they are fighting for "free speech" and are angry that the big baddies are censoring them...šŸ™„ Hypocrisy at it's finest (and a clear demonstration that they actually have no idea what they are fighting for anymore, they just want to make noise!)

Reactions: 4
Yet they are fighting for "free speech" and are angry that the big baddies are censoring them...šŸ™„ Hypocrisy at it's finest (and a clear demonstration that they actually have no idea what they are fighting for anymore, they just want to make noise!)
A bit like That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous who says she's here to ask questions. Certainly not here to answer any as her comments are turned off...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A bit like That_nurse_that_wants_to_be_famous who says she's here to ask questions. Certainly not here to answer any as her comments are turned off...
And she still hasnā€™t produced how many nurses actually came forward after all of them brave walks around cities with a sandwich board around her neck!
sheā€™s now being even braver and taking down covid signage šŸ™„

Just catching up with Exposing duck all & itā€™s another day and heā€™s sent his followers over to attack James Jordan & Doctor Yas because they go against his narrative, they really are disgusting šŸ˜”
This Claire that I have highlighted is still bitter because Wanky Walton turned down her advances she is one vile human that is the first person who jumps on these posts to attack these people & thinks Exposing duck all & Remeece are good, reasonable & knowledgable people šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø So so deluded, but the doctor handled her well.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 1
What time is this aural extravaganza going to be on? I need a laughā€¦
Iā€™m not sure - itā€™s being pre-recorded.
Iā€™m sure she will be sharing the link to itā€¦
Edit: itā€™s a piece on camera apparently and will be on their website

Last edited:
Letter from my daughterā€™s school. Now forgive me if Iā€™m wrong, but Iā€™m pretty sure this is completely my decision as to whether or not she has the vaxšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
6A6A18B1-FC6F-4859-9070-DD3ADDEDEE81.jpeg

Reactions: 10
My step daughter didnā€™t have the LFT on first day of secondary school because her mum had forgotten to sign the form. No one tried to force her into it or send her home, she just didnā€™t have it and carried on with her day.

Reactions: 2
My step daughter didnā€™t have the LFT on first day of secondary school because her mum had forgotten to sign the form. No one tried to force her into it or send her home, she just didnā€™t have it and carried on with her day.
Butā€¦.but, I thought they were ā€œcoming for our childrenā€! Pathetic! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤”

My two teenagers have not been tested since they went back 2 weeks ago. No masks and no mention of vaccine being given in school. My 15 year old has been offered a flu but he declined. He was coughing and sneezing in school yesterday, school rang to ask if they could give him paracetamol as they didnā€™t want to send him home!! Stick that up arses conspiracy fuckwits šŸ¤­

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.