Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Manky Mick Chavez after he posted his pathetic video begging someone to bring him some animal worming treatment?

Edit - oh I see he seems to have survived. Shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ellies not learnt!!!!! It’s official!
She’s back telling people not to go to mammogram screenings

@nosey_cow you get on this??
Walk a nine year old child up Ben Nevis.

You've got to be bleeping joking.

However, she'll be alright, because elLIE will surround them in a bubble of white light.

So, the ‘whistle blowing’ undertaker from yesterday’s really important meeting that will achieve absolutely nothing is called John O’ Looney.
I tit you not.
😂

P.s Just added A.J Roberts to my ever-growing bleep Watch list.

View attachment 776760
For those of you discussing the nutters who had the meeting with the MP, I've found his name

John O'Looney. You couldn't make it up! :ROFLMAO: And that "flu has disappeared" claim massively grinds my gears. People DID die of flu and the fact we were all locked down during flu season probably had a little bit to do with lower than usual figures. Because science.
For those of you discussing the nutters who had the meeting with the MP, I've found his name.

Apologies for the duplication of this post - I don't understand how to simply add a brand new comment on Tattle

• Wow
Reactions: 3
can you share details. Or dads details. Maybe send them to the IG if you don’t want to post publiclyx.
Would love a nosey.
I've sent a dm to IG. She has 4 kids of her own so don't really want to post her details here

• Heart
I always give Conor Gogarty the heads up when Wanky is doing his stuff. 🤣

A few years ago a local "character" had an issue with a supermarket and kept ringing and visiting the local paper trying to get them to print his complaint. They ignored him. One day he went to the supermarket and threatened the staff and smashed a few things up. The local papers headline was "small man causes fuss in supermarket".

• Haha
Reactions: 3
NEWSFLASH

I have it on very good authority that Ellie’s 2 oldest children do no live with her.
M lives with his dad and apparently S has now moved there.
This was a decision made by the courts due to her exposure of them on social media.

Also their step mum is pro vax and works at the hospital.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
NEWSFLASH

I have it on very good authority that Ellie’s 2 oldest children do no live with her.
This was a decision made by the courts due to her exposure of them on social media.

It’s deffo not surprising. I can’t imagine a judge not removing them from her the way she behaves

Reactions: 5
NEWSFLASH

Wonder how the youngest kids dad feels about all her crazy antics 🤦🏼‍♀️

She must’ve got the bug for testing at the boxing match and realised you don’t poke your brain doing it 🙄 I wonder if any of the troofers will call her a sell out.
Well well. She's either taken a test, been vaccinated or she's got a false test and broken the law.

Entry to Spain

The Spanish government requires all arrivals to Spain from the UK to present on entry a pre-travel declaration form and one of the following: a negative COVID-19 test; or proof of vaccination. See Testing and vaccination requirements for arrivals from the UK for details.

Reactions: 6
She was on cheshire housewives and is now anti vax chemtrail etc conspiracist. Famous for marrying into money and being a WAG
So pretty much someone who wants to promote self worth and her wealth to others, kind of about right for a conspiracy loon as they all seem to be in it for themselves.

Has anyone noticed that she’s stopped having her nails and lashes done now that donations have dried up?

So pretty much someone who wants to promote self worth and her wealth to others, kind of about right for a conspiracy loon as they all seem to be in it for themselves.
Follow the money. Also did celebrity boxing where people had to show vaccination status or negative test for entry despite being vehemently against both..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.