Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liey’s idea of own grown food - SHE IS READY!!!!! The nearest she’s been to a veg patch is when she ventured into her parents garden to take that fake copy cat photo of her kid with a crystal on her head. That tragicness should never be forgotten 😂

A6AC4C05-0C58-4D96-AA6D-65494C5383F6.jpeg

She needs to take her stupid non haircut on a long walk up a mountain with Janine Butcher.

And Wanky been telling us it’s been happening for over a year now.

Hilarious. Stupid pricks the lot of them. They need to get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Liey’s idea of own grown food - SHE IS READY!!!!! The nearest she’s been to a veg patch is when she ventured into her parents garden to take that fake copy cat photo of her kid with a crystal on her head. That tragicness should never be forgotten 😂

View attachment 795212

She needs to take her stupid non haircut on a long walk up a mountain with Janine Butcher.

Growing her own food and no doubt has a cow out the back to milk, or managing to get decent crops of oats in her garden to blend for plant milk, wheat for her bread...🤔. Does she forget we saw photos that suggest she doesn't even go to a greengrocer/farmers' market and chop her own fruit. Pre-prepared smoothies too. I wouldn't be surprised if her kitchen had a lot more processed and supermarket bought foods in it than mine. The fact that anyone listens and believes it even when they've likely seen the exact same stories and photos us baffling.

Reactions: 2
Growing her own food and no doubt has a cow out the back to milk, or managing to get decent crops of oats in her garden to blend for plant milk, wheat for her bread...🤔. Does she forget we saw photos that suggest she doesn't even go to a greengrocer/farmers' market and chop her own fruit. Pre-prepared smoothies too. I wouldn't be surprised if her kitchen had a lot more processed and supermarket bought foods in it than mine. The fact that anyone listens and believes it even when they've likely seen the exact same stories and photos us baffling.
You can guarantee her cupboards are full of sugar and shite just the odd empty packaging of some organic product that she uses for the gram .. everything about her is fake and all for show/likes so I doubt her holistic diet is any different

Reactions: 3
Nope. You’re all wrong. Last night's ‘blackout’ was timed perfectly to stop three ‘really important scientists’ who were about to come forward with evidence about the Covid vaccines from being broadcast.

Course it was 🙄

20F07108-167D-42EA-B663-BD2B271F0950.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why don’t they come forward now while everything’s working?
Oh yeah cos they don’t exist……

Julie’s just off for a nap but before that, she’s enticing her brainwashed disciples with the mention of earning £10k / £6k in her online biz by the time Santa comes being their true authentic self blah blah waffle waffle blah etc etc. Of course they can earn that Julie, of course you earn that Julie 🙄 Keep trying darlin, they aint interested in your mega bucks water filters 😂😂😂 Sweet dreams Babes

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Paul Boys also today claiming ‘ it’s happening’
Mr T on his way back, red October, Blackouts and the fall of the cabal. Such a bunch of deluded rats.

View attachment 795212

Paul Boys also today claiming ‘ it’s happening’
Mr T on his way back, red October, Blackouts and the fall of the cabal. Such a bunch of deluded rats.
He’s been getting the popcorn out this whole time the weirdo. He’s so far down multiple rabbit holes i’m surprised he can sleep at night!

I noticed him on a few of the pics from the boxing thing. Be a shame if any of them caught COVID there wouldn’t it.

Reactions: 1
Errrrrr, not really Cass
One of her followers explained it was an old post (from that one week that Australia had issues) and suggested she of all people should fact check before posting. She gave him the emoji middle finger and blocked him…

Have u noticed she now has added ‘employment adviser’ on her FB bio…?

• Sick
I dipped into the the old Ellie telegram and it’s full of disgusting nazi stuff in there now… but I did see that some of the hardcore Ellie fans made another group and this guy bless him… wanting to immortalise Ellie’s content 😍😍😍😍🤢🤢🤢
BB004CE8-B429-4DC8-AF6E-97B3D90B80E9.png

• Haha
Julie’s just off for a nap but before that, she’s enticing her brainwashed disciples with the mention of earning £10k / £6k in her online biz by the time Santa comes being their true authentic self blah blah waffle waffle blah etc etc. Of course they can earn that Julie, of course you earn that Julie 🙄 Keep trying darlin, they aint interested in your mega bucks water filters 😂😂😂 Sweet dreams Babes
Think she is completely misunderstanding her following. I suppose some may be desperate enough needing to earn they may find themselves sucked into the pyramid shaped world of MLMs, but who does she think she (and they) are then selling these filters to? I'm not convinced many of their typical followers are going to have a spare few grand around to buy a filter themselves, or be sucked into spending a fortune to pretend they are a "girlboss" with their "own business". Surprised troofers cannot see MLMs for what they are since they understand numbers and stats even better than experts.

Reactions: 6
Think she is completely misunderstanding her following. I suppose some may be desperate enough needing to earn they may find themselves sucked into the pyramid shaped world of MLMs, but who does she think she (and they) are then selling these filters to? I'm not convinced many of their typical followers are going to have a spare few grand around to buy a filter themselves, or be sucked into spending a fortune to pretend they are a "girlboss" with their "own business". Surprised troofers cannot see MLMs for what they are since they understand numbers and stats even better than experts.
The thing is HulaHannah they will all have done thier research so anyone joining will have the full facts. So there must be money to be made (said nobody ever)...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.