Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked thread name suggested by @nosey_cow

Hopefully someone may be able to do a recap here if we feel it necessary. Unfortunately I was AWOL a bit last thread so slow to catch up and with the last one focusing on loads of other people I'm a bit lost.

However, as predicted, someone couldn't stay away from Social Media (under her own name) for long, and also as predicted, it looks like she is potentially looking to use the following of gullible sheep she has created to profit from by selling supplements that are likely being bought white label while suggesting it is oh so special (group post shows she was looking for places she could buy white label supplements previously).

Reactions: 9
Any new readers can pop back to thread 11 or 12 to read the recap.

Ellie was missing from social media under the name ‘ELLIE GREY’ for quite some time. We strongly suspect she was still posting under different accounts trying to stick up for herself.

However, for a period it was peaceful.

Then she popped back up on Facebook, saying she had HL (Hodgkin lymphoma AGAIN) but never the less, was climbing mountains with Kreepy Pee and also had an actual job that wasn’t gritting. Then came get return to Instagram, using one of her old back up accounts with 17k followers. She seems to post during the night so despite her catalogue of incredible qualifications, it appears she’s working a night shift shelf stacking or cleaning or something similar.

Now she’s decided that she wants to be a life coach (EXTRA LOUD LOL) and is asking her followers to come to her for advice. This will undoubtedly be her next money spinner.

She’s pretending now that she didn’t say she had any qualifications, in fact, she’s decided that qualifications are completely unecessary and is distancing herself from anyone who has them. She’s also saying she didn’t ask for donations for the GLO - it’s as though she’s trying to rewrite history.

But… we have the receipts.

During Ellie’s sabbatical we had a lovely time laughing at lonely Julie, That nurse who smells of BO, exposing his tint peni5, Wanky Walton and Jaclyn Dunce but now our shining star is back, the Instagram is activated again and it’s all systems go.

That’s a very baseline recap so if I’ve missed anything or anyone would like to add then please do. x

Also thanks for the new thread @HulaHannah

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So new account is basically just all the old shite reposted including bikini shots (that bastard body dysmorphia still going strong) and some Q&As clearly written by her 🙄

Reactions: 5
Warning - if you’re eating breakfast, maybe now isn’t the time to look at these portraits………

Wanky is riled, again. Apparently, he will find us, he will stand outside our houses with a placard and his megaphone. That’s as well as kicking doors off hinges. Speaking of hinges, he’s definitely unhinged.

But, for your delectation, George has put the rant on IG. Don’t bother with the whole thing, it’s the usual bollocks, but go to 6 minutes in - listen to him say the word ‘FUCKLE’. It’s absolute poetry.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Warning - if you’re eating breakfast, maybe now isn’t the time to look at these portraits………

Wanky is riled, again. Apparently, he will find us, he will stand outside our houses with a placard and his megaphone. That’s as well as kicking doors off hinges. Speaking of hinges, he’s definitely unhinged.

But, for your delectation, George has put the rant on IG. Don’t bother with the whole thing, it’s the usual bollocks, but go to 6 minutes in - listen to him say the word ‘FUCKLE’. It’s absolute poetry.
I'd love to see him come to my house. What a wanker. BTW picture 5 is hilarious 🤣🤣

Wow he looks like he’s really “vibrating high” there .. stay positive everyone 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Wow he looks like he’s really “vibrating high” there .. stay positive everyone 🤣🤣🤣
All love and light isn’t he? 🤣🤣🤣

And he condemns anyone promoting violence on his page you can’t make it up I feel sorry for the people that still actually think he knows
what he’s talking about 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

And he condemns anyone promoting violence on his page you can’t make it up I feel sorry for the people that still actually think he knows

Is the use of straight jackets still allowed? Surely there’s one to fit him somewhere?

Reactions: 3
So adding lieys followers to the insta is a mixed bag. I added maybe 20-30 of them. Two have kicked off, three have messaged to say they have seen the light.

Reactions: 12
I think he’s gonna need a stronger crystal 🤣

7A7ADC19-7D93-48C8-AF07-2A66A3D7C2C3.png

Liey thinks she’s so clever. At 3am her thought process must be ‘Now what can I post that backtracks on my previous actions and can thus be quoted in my defence?’ Such a loophole finder, exploiter and genius. Inspired 🙄

She must think her ‘followers’ are so thick. O wait…

• Haha
I think her lies must have started at an early age. Attached picture is her telling her mum she absolutely definitely didn't eat some cake when nobody was looking.
Or perhaps she was eating turds out of the toilet bowl… would explain why she’s still so full of tit.

• Haha
He’s not wired right 🤦🏼‍♀️ Singing away to some pathetic boy band song!

They sold their souls! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤡
Funny how fickle they are! No doubt if they had helped spread their crap they'd have been the best band ever!
Come on Liey. Put the record straight. No one hacked your account. Only you.
Hahaha the 'coke still in coca cola because recipe is a secret' crap! I see all those that like a bit of the marching powder bulk buying coca cola, and kids high AF after lunch heading back to classes...oh yes, that doesn't happen!

I love the fact that the guy hasn't stopped and considered that the other account doesn't have as big a following as EG's and that she has been able to suddenly just reappear and he's still following her, with her having a similar following number so how could her account have been hacked?! They wouldn't be running together! And this is why they follow EG, because they are thick as mince!

The Government better hurry up too...they have to remember they have less than 10 days now to start this Lockdown that the troofers exposed and hundreds of confirmed sources for. Remember all the NHS were told to take holidays over the summer before a September lockdown and schools weren't going to open without extreme measures 🥴 (nothing to do with schools just being prepared incase of a surge on reopening and trying to avoid scrambling to make sure education was minimally affected or NHS staff who potentially had built up holidays/had earlier ones cancelled being encouraged to take some over calmer months before Winter pressures).

Last edited:
This one is going round the truthers at the minute without a source and without any investigation. So immediately I think, well if you're gunna be dying of covid you're much more likely to be in the hospital in the run up to that event. Additionally they're not gonna get you to go home to die are they. So I looked up the statistics from the ONS just for Yorkshire and its simply not true what they're claiming *what a shocker lol*.

Here's the link if you want to play with the filters and download the data.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.