Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the finest legal minds in the country on tattle, I'm sure they can explain.

If my wife gets served papers at work for simply working for NHS I will advise her to.

1) do not consent to be given papers
2) be sovereign
3) stand in her own light
4) vibrate high.

I'm hoping that will do the trick...
this will absolutely 100% be effective in rebutting their legal documents (or maybe they are just nonsense and don’t have any meaning in the real world)

I am definitely booking in for this……… I shall call later…….
Missed a comma. 🤣

We, the people.
Unless he means Weeeeee the people. Are they going down a slide?

Ellie the doctor and health guru telling people not to go on the pill .. who the F does she think she is .. she literally has ZERO qualifications yet is telling people what to do .. she just never stops she’s actually vile
I mean, 27 years old, 3 kids, 2 of who don’t live with her, the third the result of an extra marital affair resulting in the breakdown of a marriage and the child having no relationship with her father.

Ellie, you should probably think more carefully about going on the pill. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ellie the doctor and health guru telling people not to go on the pill .. who the F does she think she is .. she literally has ZERO qualifications yet is telling people what to do .. she just never stops she’s actually vile
I can't even fathom why other people's choices for contraceptives are any of her business lol. Like, what's her reasoning?

I've been on the pill since I was 16 and it's seriously the easiest way to not get pregnant or have to deal with periods. You couldn't pay me enough to come off it.

Although people like Beeba and Ellie would probably claim I'm not a real woman cuz I'm not experiencing my true inner goodness coz I'm not bleeding/ being natural.

duck that, periods suck.

Reactions: 8
I can't even fathom why other people's choices for contraceptives are any of her business lol. Like, what's her reasoning?

I've been on the pill since I was 16 and it's seriously the easiest way to not get pregnant or have to deal with periods. You couldn't pay me enough to come off it.

Although people like Beeba and Ellie would probably claim I'm not a real woman cuz I'm not experiencing my true inner goodness coz I'm not bleeding/ being natural.

duck that, periods suck.
the pill doesn’t suit me, I suffer badly with my hormones and the pill makes me anxious to the point of neurotic and gives me migraines. I’ve tried them all over the years and it turns out ive got a condition called PMDD.
however, I would NEVER EVER tell anyone else not to take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the pill doesn’t suit me, I suffer badly with my hormones and the pill makes me anxious to the point of neurotic and gives me migraines. I’ve tried them all over the years and it turns out ive got a condition called PMDD.
however, I would NEVER EVER tell anyone else not to take it.
Aw that sucks, several of my mates don't get the option of prescribed contraceptives either...

Like to said, it's not their place to tell others what they can/ should take

Reactions: 3
Aw that sucks, several of my mates don't get the option of prescribed contraceptives either...

Like to said, it's not their place to tell others what they can/ should take
Exactly this - as with the vaccine people make their own choices for all sorts of reasons it’s not for Liey to tell anyone what to do or not do

this will absolutely 100% be effective in rebutting their legal documents (or maybe they are just nonsense and don’t have any meaning in the real world)

Missed a comma. 🤣

We, the people.
Unless he means Weeeeee the people. Are they going down a slide?

I mean, 27 years old, 3 kids, 2 of who don’t live with her, the third the result of an extra marital affair resulting in the breakdown of a marriage and the child having no relationship with her father.

Ellie, you should probably think more carefully about going on the pill. 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️
If there was ever a candidate for the pill it’s her 🤣 or maybe she should have used her fanny soap when she slept with a married guy and got knocked up 😡

For a “truth seeker” she sure lives a very shady life full of secrets and lies 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Exposing_Covid advising people to use this solicitor (who he's tagged), if they are sacked for not being vaccinated. Thing is its only applicable to Ireland (and even under Irish law doesn't cover the health service).

#CriticalThinking #DoYourOwnResearch

Considering the last lawyer who go involved with them is now out of business, I don't know whether this is a voluntary association?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
How ironic - don't put "poisonous" vaccines in your body but have no bleeping clue what's in this. Anyone who buys into it is a clueless idiot. I'm over having sympathy for people who get screwed over by her.
I wonder if I can create a light pill. Have these pills and they will fill you with live and light 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exposing_Covid advising people to use this solicitor (who he's tagged), if they are sacked for not being vaccinated. Thing is its only applicable to Ireland (and even under Irish law doesn't cover the health service).

#CriticalThinking #DoYourOwnResearch

Considering the last lawyer who go involved with them is now out of business, I don't know whether this is a voluntary association?
Exposing bleep face, advertising a lawyer who can’t actually do anything for a client in England. Wanker.

Reactions: 3
Whats happened to that nurse who wants to be famous? Whats she doing nowadays?
darning her well worn uniform?

Ok team. Let’s see if we can find the company that Liey is using for her white label products.
It should be easy as the screenshot she posted has the company logo in the background.

FOUNNND IT

Here is the supplier

How it works;

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.