Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leanne seemingly did. I was having a nosey this morning as I could see Rachel's twin had mentioned Rachel doing it to support a breast cancer charity, so wanted to check that Leanne hadn't been stupid enough to support the same cause given her stupid 'cancer is a detox' story. Cannot find whether she was supporting one and who.

I haven't looked at LB for a while so whilst checking noticed a video she has up with some retired midwife discussing abortion. Wonder where she wanted to go with that... maybe not as pro-choice as the troofers pretend to be! They reference the Coronavirus Act which initially had suggested removing the 24 weeks for abortion whilst it was in effect...no understanding that whilst it didn't get voted through, it was suggested to make sure that if there were huge issues and delays in obtaining medical care that women weren't forced to give birth because the NHS had failed to miss a cut off date because they couldn't be accommodated. They make it sound as though they expect huge numbers of women to have been queuing for them 'just because' when they had reached 37 weeks! The ex-midwife talks about an abortion she had been present at in the 70s (so not consistent at all with today's procedures). So then they are suggesting it should be lowered (I smell Texas...). I did one of my dissertations on whether or not the abortion limit should be reduced years ago...the number of terminations performed after 20 weeks (so before the 24 week mark) is actually tiny. From 20 weeks onwards, most terminations are done for the same reasons they are legal after 24...significant health issues with the mother or foetus. They try to confuse the CV Act suggestion by then talking about 'cultures' who terminate on the basis of sex. Whilst there will be a small number in the UK, it is not as big an issue as they are trying to make out here because we have no limits on children, nor extreme restrictions on what one sex can do over another, but no doubt it plays well to the troofers, with many of them exposing themselves as bigots and racists. And shock, there are now blood tests that can determine sex after 10 weeks as part of screening for abnormalities. NHS offers it in some areas, not sure if they limit it to those where the scan maybe suggests issues (I have no idea about maternity services and ante-natal care provision), but it seems easy enough to do privately, so unless they are taking about reducing the limit below 10 weeks to stop what is likely a TINY number of terminations due to sex...oh, I see people trying to remove choices...

Agree with abortion or don't, no one is forcing you to have one, but it's not for them to be discussing. Pro-choice? Hahahahahaha, no only when it comes to them and their misguided beliefs about vaccines. Not pro-life either though as they've demonstrated the last 18 months! Our laws work. We do not have queues of women trying to get late abortions, and the limited CV Act timeframe would have been unlikely to have been abused but simply provided a safety net to make sure that nobody found themselves being forced through pregnancy due to lack of services, but it is disgusting to see her jump on that to begin to start dropping hints to the sheep about abortion being limited... she has shouted about freedoms essentially be allowed to go to cocktail bars as she pleases, but sounds like she would be willing to strip women of their freedom to choose not to give birth!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I must be due my period as blocked by Ellie and Julie today 😜 since when did pointing out a fact become a blockable offence???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LBC doing a phone in now about carers being sacked for not getting the vax .... wonder if they'll play cassie sunshines interview ...

Reactions: 1
So even though a mammogram saved this persons mothers life they’re going to choose a thermogram if the situation arises again.
Wait, A man deciding what his wife and daughter with their bodies. No way!!

Reactions: 4
So Remeece was due to support his anti-vax MMA mate Azi Thomas last night by singing his crappy signature tune at Azi’s title fight ring walk.
He spends 10 mins psyching himself up, walks out and then 5 seconds into his crappy track they cut the mic on him. He’s left shuffling his feet in front of everyone like he forgot the words to his own tit, made a complete tit of himself😆. He and his followers still spun it as a success, deluded twats.
Earlier in the week he made a prize tit of himself when he fell to the ground and broke down sobbing like a twit in front of a load of school kids. He explained it later that he had a godly vision of the children dying and him rescuing them. All his followers now think he’s the Messiah. Well Remeece you are not the Messiah, you are a very cunty boy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So Remeece was due to support his anti-vax MMA mate Azi Thomas last night by singing his crappy signature tune at Azi’s title fight ring walk.
He spends 10 mins psyching himself up, walks out and then 5 seconds into his crappy track they cut the mic on him. He’s left shuffling his feet in front of everyone like he forgot the words to his own tit, made a complete tit of himself😆. He and his followers still spun it as a success, deluded twats.
Earlier in the week he made a prize tit of himself when he fell to the ground and broke down sobbing like a twit in front of a load of school kids. He explained it later that he had a godly vision of the children dying and him rescuing them. All his followers now think he’s the Messiah. Well Remeece you are not the Messiah, you are a very cunty boy!
Remeece and Exposing Stupid are the 2 I find the funniest (not in a comical way). They both think it’s their calling and they are the modern day Moses (if we remember the bible correctly). Remeece thinks he’s going to be one of the disciples soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Exposing_stupid. He went to hand one of his completely pointless Notice of Liability forms to his son’s school this morning & remind them of their safeguarding (his new favourite word) responsibilities. It didn’t go quite as he’d planned.

I mean, I’m not sure what he was expecting. Aside from the fact that Headteachers (& indeed all teaching staff) are well aware of their safeguarding responsibilities to their pupils in ways that are far beyond the comprehension of someone as uneducated as Ash, the form is chock full of nonsense conspiracy jargon: mass murder; genocide; crimes against humanity & even the bleeping Nuremberg code get a mention.

The best bit though: IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL!

The use of such language is no doubt intended to shock & intimidate, but the lady he handed the notice to took one look at it & put it straight in the bin. Right in front of him 👏🏻👏🏻

Not quite the mic drop moment you were hoping for, was it Mr Stupid?

E68980C0-2824-44D5-BABF-79FB273B310C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Poor Exposing_stupid. He went to hand one of his completely pointless Notice of Liability forms to his son’s school this morning & remind them of their safeguarding (his new favourite word) responsibilities. It didn’t go quite as he’d planned.

I mean, I’m not sure what he was expecting. Aside from the fact that Headteachers (& indeed all teaching staff) are well aware of their safeguarding responsibilities to their pupils in ways that are far beyond the comprehension of someone with NO professional responsibilities such as Ash, the form is chock full of conspiracy jargon: mass murder; genocide; crimes against humanity & even the bleeping Nuremberg code get a mention.

The use of such language is no doubt intended to shock & intimidate, but the lady he handed the notice to took one look at it & put it straight in the bin. Right in front of him 👏🏻👏🏻

View attachment 793883
Haahaa yes that lady!!! What a moron he is ☺

Reactions: 6
Wait, what - he's reproduced? Poor kid.
And Guardians of the Children sounds like a Marvel movie :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I mean, I’m not sure what he was expecting. Aside from the fact that Headteachers (& indeed all teaching staff) are well aware of their safeguarding responsibilities to their pupils in ways that are far beyond the comprehension of someone as uneducated as Ash, the form is chock full of nonsense conspiracy jargon: mass murder; genocide; crimes against humanity & even the bleeping Nuremberg code get a mention.

The best bit though: IGNORE THIS AT YOUR PERIL!

View attachment 793883
Is the video anywhere?

Reactions: 1
Is the video anywhere?
Alas, no. Just posted the video of himself moaning about it.
Apparently, he did film the whole thing though, because he mentions having done so & it ‘not looking good’ for the school.
I’d say going around filming yourself handing out these Notices of Liability with the intent to intimidate school staff/doctor's surgeries/vaccination centres etc doesn’t look good for him ultimately. If he wasn’t unemployable before, he certainly is now.

Reactions: 8
Alas, no. Just posted the video of himself moaning about it.
Apparently, he did film the whole thing though, because he mentions having done so & it ‘not looking good’ for the school.
I’d say going around filming yourself handing out these Notices of Liability with the intent to intimidate school staff/doctor's surgeries/vaccination centres etc doesn’t look good for him ultimately. If he wasn’t unemployable before, he certainly is now.
As an ex school governor I had to deal with a lot of idiots but none as stupid as exposing_nothing. He literally made himself looking a prick.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.