Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always press health. Even if it’s just Biba with her tits out - always health. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
To be fair, seeing that does affect my health.
I’m not sure how beebs is going to get out of Portugal without showing 1 her covid test negative result 2 her passenger locator form 3 her covid vaccine certificate. They are VERY strict in faro airport and ask EVERYONE for this information.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well he’s going to blame the cabal for being corrupt yet again, then tell everyone ‘it’s happening’

‘it really is’

Reactions: 3
Exposing_nowt is off to London again and is proud as punch with his tshirt. Look, no-one cares about your tshirt and they're not paying you no attention, why you lying lol. I'm a northerner and I know that no-one pays the slightest about anyone on the tube.

So, while he's off protesting about vaccinations in kids or summat I'm off to have lunch with my mates enjoying my life.

Here we go again
She’s so full of tit, isn’t she. Do you think she ever thinks about what she’s posting or is she that thick that she thinks the internet doesn’t keep records and she can say exactly what she likes? No matter how much of it is crap and provenly so. What a bleep

Here we go again
Yawn.
I can’t even be bothered to debunk that post point by point, because I’ve done it here already- the last time she posted it. She’s so incredibly unoriginal 🙄

By the way Ellie, the clinical decisions regarding your daughter's care were based on a lot more than ‘better judgement’. They were based on knowledge, years of experience in the speciality and evidence.
Yes. Evidence based medicine is a thing, believe it or not.

She’s so full of tit, isn’t she. Do you think she ever thinks about what she’s posting or is she that thick that she thinks the internet doesn’t keep records and she can say exactly what she likes? No matter how much of it is crap and provenly so. What a bleep
Another thing she hasn’t considered is that those posts are seen by people who know what really happened.
Neonatology is a relatively small world. I know which unit Delilah was on & I know some of the staff. She categorically did not refuse as much as she claims she did. And she DEFINITELY DID NOT receive any praise from any of the staff. She is well remembered and not for anything good.

Sadly, that’s as much as I can say about that 🤐

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I've said it before if ivermectin worked then Big Pharma (who make it!) would be all over it like Olly G on a bag of discarded chips...
Exactly. They reckon because it is a cheap drug they wouldn't bother...it would probably be as profitable for them to produce a known drug en masse, charging developed countries more for it as 'raw material' supplies prices surge than it is for the R&D costs that big pharma will have incurred producing the new vaccines (which multiple companies now have and due to the pandemic they would struggle to control market prices for). It's not in big pharma's interest to keep a pandemic going either as it is resulting in other conditions being underdiagnosed and underdressed, so other drug sales being affected. It is killing the elderly and vulnerable who are often on huge amounts of meds, and some with immune system affecting conditions may be on extremely expensive medicines and infusions, so withholding a cheap med from these patient groups just doesn't make sense.

Obviously we then have a UK-style public health system versus private healthcare, if a drug that was cheap to the NHS was that effective, it would be investigated and given to almost everyone to prevent hospital, and especially ICU stays. The costs involved with some of the prolonged COVID stays will be eye watering. If a GP could have prescribed a cheap drug at first notification of a positive PCR it would have been part of the guidelines. If Boris & Co. reckoned they could have given the working class a cheap drug and have them immediately return to the low paid jobs their buddies need done in order for them to continue making large profits, they would have. If there were signs that Ivermectin worked, NHS staff, etc. would have been given it to be sure that there were no prolonged periods of isolation for close contacts, etc. They wouldn't have needed to stop travel as they could have required everyone have a dose before they step on a plane. So it wasn't about it being a cheap drug or vaccine profits, and it's not even about the bloody passports as it would have been cheaper for governments to simply pay Facebook for their IG, FB and WhatsApp user data, to pay Amazon and Google for info from all the smart speakers, Google is good at keeping track of your phone and what you are doing/where you are, and even with location turned off, they could probably pay phone companies to give an idea of where your phone has been based on basic phone signals. I'm pretty sure that lot share more information with the social media giants every day than I do!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. They reckon because it is a cheap drug they wouldn't bother...it would probably be as profitable for them to produce a known drug en masse, charging developed countries more for it as 'raw material' supplies prices surge than it is for the R&D costs that big pharma will have incurred producing the new vaccines (which multiple companies now have and due to the pandemic they would struggle to control market prices for). It's not in big pharma's interest to keep a pandemic going either as it is resulting in other conditions being underdiagnosed and underdressed, so other drug sales being affected. It is killing the elderly and vulnerable who are often on huge amounts of meds, and some with immune system affecting conditions may be on extremely expensive medicines and infusions, so withholding a cheap med from these patient groups just doesn't make sense.

Obviously we then have a UK-style public health system versus private healthcare, if a drug that was cheap to the NHS was that effective, it would be investigated and given to almost everyone to prevent hospital, and especially ICU stays. The costs involved with some of the prolonged COVID stays will be eye watering. If a GP could have prescribed a cheap drug at first notification of a positive PCR it would have been part of the guidelines. If Boris & Co. reckoned they could have given the working class a cheap drug and have them immediately return to the low paid jobs their buddies need done in order for them to continue making large profits, they would have. If there were signs that Ivermectin worked, NHS staff, etc. would have been given it to be sure that there were no prolonged periods of isolation for close contacts, etc. They wouldn't have needed to stop travel as they could have required everyone have a dose before they step on a plane. So it wasn't about it being a cheap drug or vaccine profits, and it's not even about the bloody passports as it would have been cheaper for governments to simply pay Facebook for their IG, FB and WhatsApp user data, to pay Amazon and Google for info from all the smart speakers, Google is good at keeping track of your phone and what you are doing/where you are, and even with location turned off, they could probably pay phone companies to give an idea of where your phone has been based on basic phone signals. I'm pretty sure that lot share more information with the social media giants every day than I do!
HulaHannah your posts are beautifully written. You don't have anything on the school funding formula and it's effects on educational attainment split by local authority areas do you? About 5 pages with some graphs,and statistics would be great...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yawn.
I can’t even be bothered to debunk that post point by point, because I’ve done it here already- the last time she posted it. She’s so incredibly unoriginal 🙄

By the way Ellie, the clinical decisions regarding your daughter's care were based on a lot more than ‘better judgement’. They were based on knowledge, years of experience in the speciality and evidence.
Yes. Evidence based medicine is a thing, believe it or not.

Another thing she hasn’t considered is that those posts are seen by people who know what really happened.
Neonatology is a relatively small world. I know which unit Delilah was on & I know some of the staff. She categorically did not refuse as much as she claims she did. And she DEFINITELY DID NOT receive any praise from any of the staff. She is well remembered and not for anything good.

Sadly, that’s as much as I can say about that 🤐
I can see that as inscription : “Here lies the dearly departed, ElsyBels. Remembered, but not for anything good”. 😅

Oooooo, he’s proper riled. Apparently, there’s been some partying amongst the ‘troofers’ and he’s as mad as mad could possibly be. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Everyone is a bleep and he’s going to kill people.

I’d like to count how many times he manages to use the word duck or a variation of! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can see that as inscription : “Here lies the dearly departed, ElsyBels. Remembered, but not for anything good”. 😅

Oooooo, he’s proper riled. Apparently, there’s been some partying amongst the ‘troofers’ and he’s as mad as mad could possibly be. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Everyone is a bleep and he’s going to kill people.

I’d like to count how many times he manages to use the word duck or a variation of! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus Christ imagine walking past his car while he’s rantin to his phone like that!

he’s a very very unstable person isn’t he - pure bile of hatred ooozes from him 🤢

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.