Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Ellie can make someone else's actual funeral about her.
And how tit is her kids life that a petrol station rice cake is a treat?
If you were that on the ball you’d have snacks ready for a three year old….

Neither grandma or grandpa have been mentioned so far. Or if they have, we’ve missed them (unlikely).
strange to lose both grandparents, in the middle of a global pandemic,which affects elderly people mostly and not mention it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was covid that got her grandad and that’s why she kept quiet about it

Reactions: 6
Yes Telegram groups are the gift that keep giving

This person clearly forgot the No1 rule of doing your own research. No copying off other truthers.

Also, they're all over the world wide sucks media Shurtdown today. At 3pm UK time everyone was gonna log out of socials for 21 minutes to stick it to the man or summat. To show them they have the power lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alas, I cannot as I reported that post for false information, so it’s hidden. He’s also blocked my burner account, so I’m reluctant to comment as myself (no matter how tempted I am to call him a bleep) on any of his posts, because then I’ll be blocked completely & no longer able to report his nonsense.

He posted a video last night of some parents who’d taken their daughter to a vaccination centre under the guise of getting the vaccine, but they were in fact there to serve one those stupid NOLs on an unsuspecting nurse. They filmed it of course.
Aaaaaand the pot of hatred & anti-vaccine vitriol is stirred up once more.

Hideous individuals in the comments as usual. They really are the lowest, of the lowest form of life.

View attachment 806008
Thick duck. How can there be any long term studies into a vaccine for a disease that only presented itself last year? Go duck yourself, you sniffling, teeth sucking, in need of a wash, bleep!!

Reactions: 2
Thick duck. How can there be any long term studies into a vaccine for a disease that only presented itself last year? Go duck yourself, you sniffling, teeth sucking, in need of a wash, bleep!!
With the 'long term studies' thing is a red herring. The disease only lasts a few weeks and there's been thousands of volunteers (for clinical trials) and millions of administered doses following these trials.

We have the long term data, just some people want decades worth of data when it's not necessary. For cancer studies and treatments it can take years as the disease lasts years but for a covid illness its weeks.

Reactions: 4
Only Ellie can make someone else's actual funeral about her.
And how tit is her kids life that a petrol station rice cake is a treat?
It's all so cringey. I also thought she had a childminder, as she claims to be working full time. Doesn't she?

Reactions: 3
If you nick a photo Liey, don’t cut off the bit that identifies the original poster. bleep. And one of her apostles has asked what she can do if she doesn’t have a bath! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean what does she want Liey to say? “Manifest yourself a tin bath in the back yard”. Cunts, the bleeping lot of em.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen a video of remeece. So this is how i see it…

- he’a a stranger hanging outside a school saying he’s there to save the kids
- he’s asking the kids to follow him to the park
- he’s then exchanging social media contact with a minor

if you went home and told your parents exactly that, I’m pretty sure they’d be calling the school the next day saying wtf!!!

how do his followers not see that it’s super weird and creepy!

Reactions: 10
Here you go
Well, the lady makes a fair point. Sharing your bereavement on your socials isn’t unreasonable or unusual these days. It’s *what* you share & how you share it that matters.
For example, when my grandmother died, I made a tribute to her on Facebook with old photographs & anecdotes about her lovely character, knowing all her other grandchildren would see & appreciate it.

Filming yourself crying is not normal. SHARING the video you made of yourself crying is nothing but attention-seeking, narcissistic behaviour. And now she’s playing the victim. Again.

if you went home and told your parents exactly that, I’m pretty sure they’d be calling the school the next day saying wtf!!!

They really don't see it do they? They're the first to say why can't the government have a passport for paedophiles instead of for a vaccine, but are more than happy for one of their own essentially grooming children!

In a similar vein a few months ago Samantha "Seamoss" Browne was highlighting a previous victory spearheaded by one of the 'Save the Children' collective. They had successfully petitioned Instagram to be more rigorous in removing reported child nudity.
Every time Biba kicks off about her kids nudity being completely innocent and that its a travesty they get removed, I chuckle to myself that the only reason they get taken down so quickly is because of the filters Instagram applied due to this petition. They really do think they are the exception to every rule and should be treated by a different set of standards.

Well, the lady makes a fair point. Sharing your bereavement on your socials isn’t unreasonable or unusual these days. It’s *what* you share & how you share it that matters.
For example, when my grandmother died, I made a tribute to her on Facebook with old photographs & anecdotes about her lovely character, knowing all her other grandchildren would see & appreciate it.

Filming yourself crying is not normal. SHARING the video you made of yourself crying is nothing but attention-seeking, narcissistic behaviour. And now she’s playing the victim. Again.
And in this age of social stuff, that’s in the right tone. Gone are the days of newspaper obituaries, even the funeral directors use social media to announce deaths/arrangements. But crying and filming it? Do her apostles not see the crack pot behaviour for what it is?

I lost my dad almost twenty years ago, so I couldn’t have recorded myself crying, even if I’d wanted to. But Christ, I was unrecognisable. The following morning I got up and stared at my own reflection - my eyes were so swollen they looked as if someone had dropped a large jelly fish on each side of my face. I could barely speak my throat was so sore. What, in the name of duck, possesses someone to do that? It’s not normal is it?

I just don’t get it - the initial grief at such a loss is a desperately private thing. I remember feeling as if I’d been physically hurt, my body actually ached, the pain of his loss was so powerful. There were days when I couldn’t move for hours at a time, all I could do was just sit and sob. I definitely could not have summoned up the energy to comb my bastard hair, tilt my head in the right direction, cuddle a pet and do a quick tearful video.

Liey, you are a bleep. A terrible bleep. You just about sum up a lot of what is bad about social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
People sharing tit statistics from tit articles from a tit website for people who are too stupid to understand statistics or to lazy to think.

I need a wagon wheel . 😩

Reactions: 7

Well I dont want to get into a (Savile) row about it but I swear this last pic of Remeece in the park clearly shows him distributing what looks like Sherbert Dibdabs to the kids.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.