Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird jac dum boast as well... 'still hospital free" Did she really feel that ill that hospital might have been a consideration?
You have to remember that last year Jaclyn watched one of her friends die from a completely treatable cancer. Her friend believed that with allopathic treatment she would only live ten years, so tried EVERY alternative treatment on the market and I mean EVERY SINGLE ONE. In the end her relationship broke down, she raised over £20,000 in donations, spent every penny she had (another £40,000), and in the end (after conceding to conventional treatment) died blaming herself for not being mentally resilient enough (because cancers all in the head), within 3 years of her initial diagnosis. Leaving behind several young children.

Who did Jaclyn blame? The NHS and the 'fake' pandemic for halting the last chance drug trial her friend was on.

What sort of mental gymnastics must it take for them to not only believe, but preach this? Not a friend of a friend, or someone on social media, someone you actually know? It's genuinely horrifying.

Mike Yeadon said that everyone whos had the jab WILL die within two years.
Sherri Tenpenny said that everyone who has both the CV and Flu jabs WILL die.
Ellie Grey told Dr Ranj that he would be responsible for MILLIONS of deaths.

A lot of 'pro choice' truthers said the jab is experimental until 2023, but if its found safe in 2023, then they and their families will have it.

I guarantee in 2023 there will be a reason why its not safe, a new "I know a friend of a fried that had X,Y or Z".

This is why they're not 'pro choice' or 'truthers', but conspiracy theorists. They change the narrative to support what they believe regardless of the collateral damage, to friends, family or their followers on social media.
They are dangerous and damaging, their attitudes are more religious zealotry than critical thinkers and that will never change.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I saw this comment earlier and it looks like it’s now been hidden. Maybe a few tattlers want to give exposing stupid some crap for censoring comments. In his post about Charlotte Hawkins.View attachment 805519
Alas, I cannot as I reported that post for false information, so it’s hidden. He’s also blocked my burner account, so I’m reluctant to comment as myself (no matter how tempted I am to call him a bleep) on any of his posts, because then I’ll be blocked completely & no longer able to report his nonsense.

He posted a video last night of some parents who’d taken their daughter to a vaccination centre under the guise of getting the vaccine, but they were in fact there to serve one those stupid NOLs on an unsuspecting nurse. They filmed it of course.
Aaaaaand the pot of hatred & anti-vaccine vitriol is stirred up once more.

Hideous individuals in the comments as usual. They really are the lowest, of the lowest form of life.

73F78917-6D67-446A-B5B0-82CDA02050A7.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ellie just said her grandmother died. A year after her grandfather. While I don't wish death on anyone it would be somewhat poetic if it was COVID that had a part in their passing.
Social media eh. Sharing a film of yourself crying. Unbelievable. Silly witch. Sad that she’s lost a family member, but keep your grief private. When I lost my father I couldn’t even function, let alone make the decision to film myself in bits. She needs putting in an asylum with all the other lunatics. And the cat? So the guys at the Staffie rescue clearly took my message on board and told her to duck off. Good.

Can anyone translate this please? It’s early and it just seems like gibberish.

CA26D7CE-EF0A-4211-AFB8-B585E4787DE4.png

• Haha
But why the video it’s so strange

and the post about a funeral turned into “tell me I’m an amazing mother”. Wow. Just wow
And there’s us, thinking her family are all like her, forward thinking, alternative, happy clappy dick heads. If you take a child to a funeral, expect some shenanigans.

A few years ago I was going to the funeral of a patient. It was on the day I looked after Grandbaby number 2. The family told me to take the little one with, as they said “It gives us other life to think about”. The little one toddled about at the back of the church, behaved well, and was younger than her kid at the time.

It’s always about her isn’t it! And is it me, or did she never announce the death of her grandpa? That’s strange. She doesn’t usually miss the chance of a post that will get her some traction.

Reactions: 1
And there’s us, thinking her family are all like her, forward thinking, alternative, happy clappy dick heads. If you take a child to a funeral, expect some shenanigans.

A few years ago I was going to the funeral of a patient. It was on the day I looked after Grandbaby number 2. The family told me to take the little one with, as they said “It gives us other life to think about”. The little one toddled about at the back of the church, behaved well, and was younger than her kid at the time.

It’s always about her isn’t it! And is it me, or did she never announce the death of her grandpa? That’s strange. She doesn’t usually miss the chance of a post that will get her some traction.
Neither grandma or grandpa have been mentioned so far. Or if they have, we’ve missed them (unlikely).
strange to lose both grandparents, in the middle of a global pandemic,which affects elderly people mostly and not mention it.

Reactions: 5
Jaclyn Dum has also been ill (defo not Covid).
Two weeks of being ill and still suggesting she’s not 100%…

Some of the comments on her story -

‘I’ve been ill too and lost my sense of taste and smell’.
‘I’ve been ill and can’t shift my cough’
‘My husband has been really poorly, I think the vax shed and caused it…’

Deffo not covid, definitely, definitely not…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Neither grandma or grandpa have been mentioned so far. Or if they have, we’ve missed them (unlikely).
strange to lose both grandparents, in the middle of a global pandemic,which affects elderly people mostly and not mention it.
Any screenshots? I'm blocked and she rejected my other account

He posted a video last night of some parents who’d taken their daughter to a vaccination centre under the guise of getting the vaccine, but they were in fact there to serve one those stupid NOLs on an unsuspecting nurse. They filmed it of course.
So, parents who allow their children to be vaccinated are (according to him) evil or whatever. Yet it’s ok to use your child as a pawn to trick your way into a vaccination centre and bombard an unsuspecting nurse with an onslaught of whatever this is (I can’t watch it). Wonder how the child really felt…?

Can anyone translate this please? It’s early and it just seems like gibberish.

View attachment 806032
I looked up the paper she thinks is a 'gotcha'. It's an experiment conducted on cell cultures, not humans. I read in a journal that many of the drugs people claim are wonder cures won't work in humans as the one required either can't be replicated in, or would kill a human.

So yeah, that paper does show that IN CELL CULTURES its effective but that's not the same lol

Come on Julie, at least try to read the sources you share

I've sent a dm to IG. She has 4 kids of her own so don't really want to post her details here
But why the video it’s so strange

and the post about a funeral turned into “tell me I’m an amazing mother”. Wow. Just wow
She basically does what any parent does, take your screaming kid out of a quiet church service. Not exactly worthy of a medal .. everything she posts about her “mothering style” just seems like common sense stuff everyone does .. except she clearly makes her kids follow this paranoid and fear mongering agenda she lives by which is sad

She basically does what any parent does, take your screaming kid out of a quiet church service. Not exactly worthy of a medal .. everything she posts about her “mothering style” just seems like common sense stuff everyone does .. except she clearly makes her kids follow this paranoid and fear mongering agenda she lives by which is sad
I wonder if she’s trying to make a point of how she’s a wonderful mother, so that the courts who placed the older two with their father, will think differently of her.
Anyone noticed there hasn’t been a single mention of her multiple degrees since she returned

Reactions: 6
I looked up the paper she thinks is a 'gotcha'. It's an experiment conducted on cell cultures, not humans. I read in a journal that many of the drugs people claim are wonder cures won't work in humans as the one required either can't be replicated in, or would kill a human.

So yeah, that paper does show that IN CELL CULTURES its effective but that's not the same lol

Come on Julie, at least try to read the sources you share
For someone who claims to be a ‘PHD level truther’ (FFS), she really appears to read/understand very little. Most of the drivel she posts is so easy to disprove, like the Marburg ‘FACTS’ she was wittering on about at the weekend 🙄😂

• Haha
So I can’t stand this Claire woman she is desperate to be part of the troofer gang she even had a tattoo done by Wanky Walton but seemed bitter that he didn’t sleep with her. I’m pretty sure she works for the NHS & is always spreading bull tit about the vaccine. Anyway I found this old post on Stew the Wankerers page & she asked me for evidence about Ellie so I told her & guess what she couldn’t reply the brainwashing is sad but unreal.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Two weeks of being ill and still suggesting she’s not 100%…

Some of the comments on her story -

‘I’ve been ill too and lost my sense of taste and smell’.
‘I’ve been ill and can’t shift my cough’
‘My husband has been really poorly, I think the vax shed and caused it…’

Deffo not covid, definitely, definitely not…
They take all these potions and concoctions yet are still ill for the same amount of time as someone who pops a paracetamol! Knobs.

• Haha
So I can’t stand this Claire woman she is desperate to be part of the troofer gang she even had a tattoo done by Wanky Walton but seemed bitter that he didn’t sleep with her. I’m pretty sure she works for the NHS & is always spreading bull tit about the vaccine. Anyway I found this old post on Stew the Wankerers page & she asked me for evidence about Ellie so I told her & guess what she couldn’t reply the brainwashing is sad but unreal.
This is the message she sent to me ages ago. Silly mare.

Attachments

I’ve had run ins with her too 🤣

“It took every single ounce of my gentle parenting”……. Oh duck off, you’ve lost your tit on a daily basis like the rest of us!

So much attention seeking, it makes my teeth itch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.