Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, the ‘whistle blowing’ undertaker from yesterday’s really important meeting that will achieve absolutely nothing is called John O’ Looney.
I tit you not.
😂

P.s Just added A.J Roberts to my ever-growing bleep Watch list.

D7D565D5-1932-45CF-8EAE-C831A3959278.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So, the ‘whistle blowing’ undertaker from yesterday’s really important meeting that will achieve absolutely nothing is called John O’ Looney.
I tit you not.
😂

P.s Just added A.J Roberts to my ever-growing bleep Watch list.

View attachment 776760
John O'Looney. You couldn't make it up! :ROFLMAO: And that "flu has disappeared" claim massively grinds my gears. People DID die of flu and the fact we were all locked down during flu season probably had a little bit to do with lower than usual figures. Because science.

Reactions: 7
So we are still seeing people banging on about Ivermectin. Perhaps we should be grateful that they think the virus is real. I found this on a Pharmaceutical website.

The drug’s manufacturer, pharma giant MSD, also warned that its analysis of ivermectin identified “no scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against Covid-19 from pre-clinical studies”, “no meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with Covid-19 disease” and “a concerning lack of safety data” in most studies.
So Big Pharma (remember them, they would stab you in the eyes so they could sell you sunglasses and a white stick) have warned it doesn’t work. A Big Pharma company with a cheap to produce drug and a potential market of billions of people aren’t pushing it.

Could it be that;
• They don’t see any profit in selling a drug to a ready market of billions of people?

• They’re stockpiling it for the “Poorly Horse” pandemic of early 2022 (you saw it here first)

• IT DOESN’T WORK ON COVID

Honestly I feel like im flogging a dead horse sometimes (who might not have died if someone hadn’t taken all their horse medicine)
answers written on the side of a brick thrown heartily at your least favourite Troofers head…….….

Reactions: 5
John O'Looney. You couldn't make it up! :ROFLMAO: And that "flu has disappeared" claim massively grinds my gears. People DID die of flu and the fact we were all locked down during flu season probably had a little bit to do with lower than usual figures. Because science.
It's exhausting isn't it! One of these easiest things to logically think through but they're incapable.

Flu 'disappeared' because of social distancing, hand sanitisers, increased cleaning in homes and other premises, masks and that little thing called Lockdown. Most flu deaths occur in those who are elderly or frail, they were some of the most protected because of Lockdown, measures put in place to try and keep them in their homes (groceries being delivered, etc). They've also been much less likely to be in their pharmacies and GP surgeries waiting rooms sitting amongst those who see no problem in visiting these places in person when contagious. Due to WFH for a lot, many didn't attend workplaces clearly infectious (and well given COVID people wouldn't have been welcome clearly ill with a virus into most workplaces). Flu didn't get the chance to get into communities and spread crazily. There will still have been cases, thankfully most of those at risk of death were protected. Care homes being another place that COVID measures stopped Flu gaining easy access.

The R number for SARS-COV-2 is also higher than seasonal flu, so it was spreading quicker than flu. Had flu had the higher R number, we may have seen more flu cases before stricter measures came in over Nov then after Xmas. This is one of the biggest worries for the NHS this year. Not necessarily that COVID numbers will increase, but that they won't increase alone. There is likely going to be the flu and other problematic respiratory viruses that cause problems. Those sorts of things bring the NHS onto various levels of Alert ever winter, but add in COVID alongside flu when trying to isolate patients so as not to infect a full ward of vulnerable patients is going to be near impossible.

As for deaths in general...I'd imagine there were less non-covid pneumonia deaths too. Why? Because measures to reduce COVID helped reduce other respiratory viruses than can create perfect environments for bacterial infection to set it. Elderly, frail people had support in place already that helped deal with periods of bad weather, so less slips and falls resulting in broken hips and the pneumonia they can develop afterwards.

If the deaths are so much lower than other years, why are they jumping on so many other issues and causes of death regularly to justify their crap? Mental health, cancer, heart attacks, strokes, etc. They consistently claimed people are dying in excess as a result of infection controls in healthcare limiting access (and I don't doubt there are deaths there as a result), but it kind of undermines the argument that a single undertaker has found himself less busy. I'd also love to see his maths for justifying being part of a group calling to halt the vaccines...'all the deceased I've seen have been vaccinated therefore definitely the vaccine and nothing to do with stats and the fact that if we have near enough 100% of the elderly and frailer clinically vulnerable/terminal/life-limiting conditions population vaccinated most of them will have come to him vaccinated or not at some point and therefore vaccine status is relatively meaningless'. If 100% of cancer patients are vaccinated (that's just me using an example and not declaring every single one is), and some die like they did prior to the vaccine, because cancer is a witch, this lot would still manage to twist it. They also seem to expect every over 70 (and over 90) to have been immortal it seems. How dare a 95 year old die after vaccine, especially if a troofer relative saw them 2 months ago and they seemed fine. I'm actually getting embarrassed for them...at rallies screaming about 'No New Normal' when it seems like they are completely incapable of remembering what 'normal' actually is and what the cancer, flu, suicide, etc. death rates were and that regardless of their theories on COVID or the vaccines, there are 'normal' issues with health that don't stop because of the pandemic and may not have been affected by the pandemic. I don't doubt care for various issues are causing problems that are yet to be uncovered, I don't doubt we may see a rise in cancer deaths in the coming years, but sadly some would happen anyway, some suicides may have ultimately happened due to the whole situation, but for many there was probably a much longer timeline of issues (and the rate is actually yet to be determined. Raw data actually is showing as a lower suicide rate for 2020 but there are delays in coroner rulings so that is likely to change to some degree and obviously won't take into account 2021 lockdown). Their way of thinking about the entire situation is far too black and white and grabbing at details to push their beliefs with them being unable to look at a bigger picture and all the parts rather than those that just directly affect them.

I imagine their obsession with flu deaths though will mean they are much more aware of how damaging flu can be and they'll be taking infection control measures to prevent spread and outbreaks in the years to come? Of course not, as soon as COVID and the vaccine doesn't have any impact on their little lives they will have absolutely no regards for any of the populations they claim to be fighting for now. Mental health will be something for the 'weak minded', cancer in anyone other than themselves or their direct relatives 'who cares?'. They are the most self-absorbed people I think I've ever come across and the only 'causes' worth their time are those that directly impact them.

Reactions: 12
I imagine their obsession with flu deaths though will mean they are much more aware of how damaging flu can be and they'll be taking infection control measures to prevent spread and outbreaks in the years to come? Of course not, as soon as COVID and the vaccine doesn't have any impact on their little lives they will have absolutely no regards for any of the populations they claim to be fighting for now. Mental health will be something for the 'weak minded', cancer in anyone other than themselves or their direct relatives 'who cares?'. They are the most self-absorbed people I think I've ever come across and the only 'causes' worth their time are those that directly impact them.
I had this discussion with exposing_nothing recently. I said he was a fame hungry Covid wannabe and his actions were doing nothing to improve anything. He just whined about saving the children. I asked him prior to Covid what had he done for kids? Charity work, fundraising, volunteering? No response, obviously didn't want to lie and have it used against him. I did 20 years volunteering and like to think I made some contributions to help some kids. He's done nothing and thinks he’s saving the world.

Reactions: 8
According to crazy Julie they’re coming after our pets. Why? I cannot tell you (and I don’t think she can either), but it’s all part of the master plan so lock up your cats and dogs 🤷‍♀️

Oh. And don’t forget. Even if only 50% of what she tells you ends up being true then she still only deals in facts and solid evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to crazy Julie they’re coming after our pets. Why? I cannot tell you (and I don’t think she can either), but it’s all part of the master plan so lock up your cats and dogs 🤷‍♀️

Oh. And don’t forget. Even if only 50% of what she tells you ends up being true then she still only deals in facts and solid evidence.
If 50% is true and they're coming for our pets and I have two dogs do I have to choose which one they have?

• Haha

She can’t understand why vets are making people wear masks. Errr because if your little tiddles gets hit by a car Julie and all the vets are off sick with covid, who the duck do you think is going to perform emergency surgery on little tiddles sweetheart! 🙄

• Haha
Dear Exposing_stupid,

Whoever told you that Vaccines don’t work is an idiot.
Yours sincerely, history.

AE1C3ABF-3ABD-4BF8-B977-C29B9472DDE2.jpeg

She can’t understand why vets are making people wear masks. Errr because if your little tiddles gets hit by a car Julie and all the vets are off sick with covid, who the duck do you think is going to perform emergency surgery on little tiddles sweetheart! 🙄
I would have thought any of the troofers could do it tbh. Why let something as simple as not having a qualification/several years of training stop you? I don’t even know why she needs to go to the vets in the first place? Surely her kitten won’t be having any unnecessary ‘maxines’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had this discussion with exposing_nothing recently. I said he was a fame hungry Covid wannabe and his actions were doing nothing to improve anything. He just whined about saving the children. I asked him prior to Covid what had he done for kids? Charity work, fundraising, volunteering? No response, obviously didn't want to lie and have it used against him. I did 20 years volunteering and like to think I made some contributions to help some kids. He's done nothing and thinks he’s saving the world.
You had a discussion with him?! 😳
He didn’t dismiss your first response & resort to name calling? Blimey.

I have tried (& failed) to have reasonable conversations with him, but it’s like talking to a child. Actually, my child is far more eloquent & reasonable than him when we disagree……

I was enjoying a good bit of banter with this chap on Stupid’s page recently. It was fun until he blocked us both. Spoilsport.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh dear. Surely by simply attending that meeting & presenting ‘evidence’ to the contrary of public health advice- he’s in breach of those conditions already? Silly Dr Sam.
I feel an email to the GMC coming on………
Do it

Reactions: 1
surely It would be easier to just take a screenshot of said quote and add it to her page 🤔…… aah but then it wouldn’t look like she wrote it all by herself. Not sure which is more annoying, her blatant plagiarism or her followers lapping it up 🙄
By elLIE not citing her source, that's plagiarism, which she'd know all about because of her three degrees, right?

Reactions: 7
surely It would be easier to just take a screenshot of said quote and add it to her page 🤔…… aah but then it wouldn’t look like she wrote it all by herself. Not sure which is more annoying, her blatant plagiarism or her followers lapping it up 🙄
Thanks Annie. This is now on the stories x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.