Ellie Grey #14 Ellie has finally returned, clearly no lessons have been learned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what all the troofers will make of the social media outage? I would imagine most of them will think it’s as a direct result of their own high profile and highly detrimental activities that have brought them to the attention of the authorities or some other bullshit. Maybe Julie Colquhoun forgot to speak in code or something and as a result has brought down the whole of Instagram and Facebook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what all the troofers will make of the social media outage? I would imagine most of them will think it’s as a direct result of their own high profile and highly detrimental activities that have brought them to the attention of the authorities or some other bullshit. Maybe Julie Colquhoun forgot to speak in code or something and as a result has brought down the whole of Instagram and Facebook 🤣
Nah, they think it's the start of the blackout/ plan/psy ops or other such conspiracies.

Well , that's what I'm reading on telegram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahhaa she so will won’t she!! She’s been very quiet today and her fb isn’t up and running again yet following her 30 day ban. Lets bloody hope she’s got a permanent ban plus a ban on insta! Maybe everything being down is a mass cull of troofers on all platforms 🤞🏼😂

Reactions: 3
Why do they want the world to burn? I don't get it. If there was a blackout, where none had Internet access or communication tools for any significant length of time it'll not be fun. I don't know why some of them are so bleeping excited for disaster!!

The last comment in the attached screenshot is just so weird

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do they want the world to burn? I don't get it. If there was a blackout, where none had Internet access or communication tools for any significant length of time it'll not be fun. I don't know why some of them are so bleeping excited for disaster!!

Oh god. To quote Wanky

‘It’s happening, it really is, it’s happening’

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I went on to confirm it was the start of the 10 day blackouts I don’t think the bottom comment was too pleased as it’s her mates wedding tomorrow 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do they not realise that if they wanted blackouts they could literally block and heavily limit Internet access, and it would likely affect much more than platforms all owned by a single American platform Facebook? Twitter, TikTok, the rest of the bloody Internet all still there for them...the only reason they've noticed it is because their entire pathetic and delusional existence revolves around them willingly giving all their info to one of the biggest data collectors in the world and being fed more delusion in response!

Reactions: 11
Someone messed up at Facebook or it's the Gr3aT Re5et!!!™"

Screenshot_20211004-234417_Instander.jpg

Edit: And already backpedaling...

Screenshot_20211004-235418_Instander.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some of the replies on Julie Cs post as well, and they are LOVING IT. Absolutely loving the thought that their weird little fantasies are coming true. They’re all gonna be so pissed off to wake up this morning and find that things are back to normal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If everything did go, like in their fantasy the "movement" will fail as they won't even be able to use their phones. Its all bollocks but all its doing is scaring the more vulnerable who believe this hokum and are already commenting that they don't feel life is worth living if the reset is coming. 😢

• Sad
False alarm. Apparently it didn’t happen (again)
The saddest thing is how many of them are upset it wasn't this great reset. They're sad they didn't get to use their candles and 'get out' bags. I don't want to see that happen, living without power and communication isn't a fun life to look forward to.

Some of these people are genuinely scary, knowing they want so bad to 'be right' they're willing to want our society to implode. Many of us wouldn't thrive in that environment.

Reactions: 6
I just went back to the 70s. Checked my paper diary, read a book, watched a bit of crap tv, called my Ma on the landline, used my typewriter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 etc etc. Wanky is getting busy, telling his cronies to stock up on food, cash etc.

And lo, this morning - as you were. bleeping idiots, the lot of em.

In other news, I got an email from Friends Reunited. It’s aged well.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my god 😵💫 A CRISIS 😂😂😂 Frig me these people are going to need advanced mental health assessments very soon.
I don't know why they cannot see how this adds to them being the brainwashed ones. Last night I got on with my life. I was working during a lot of it. Had to just text, phone or bleep people rather than WhatsApp. Came home and watched some TV and read/wrote some of my paper rather than scrolled social media. Now where was the crisis for anyone that isn't relying on social media nobodies to tell them what to think? It was clear that it was all platforms from one Internet giant, the others unaffected and revelling in it. The only thing it stopped was them being able to feed/be fed more crap...they might have actually had to do their OwN rEsEaRcH and they know that they actually don't know where to start and need their charlatans spouting crap on FB and IG, directing them to even more nonsense on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
I bloody knew this was going to add fuel to their fire. How long till they realise that it’s not going to happen? Whatever is supposed to “be happening”?? 2 years … 10 years? 🤣🤣🤣 the goal posts are constantly being moved… just look at Ellie… last year she was a warrior of the law and human rights on the front line of the plandemic… now she’s a convenient Dalai Lama? Next … new Jim Jones ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.