Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rusty1414

As someone who has lost thier mum and also really struggled to conceive I find this infuriating and hard to watch! So I’m not pregnant because I haven’t manifested it enough, my mum who passed away must not love me that much as she hasn’t ‘gifted’ us a baby! Babies are not manifested and it’s insensitive to suggest so!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 135

Winnywoowaa

I hope she isn’t pregnant because my baby was born a few days before Saint and I wanted another July baby but haven’t got pregnant 😢
I’m sorry you can’t get pregnant again yet, fingers crossed you do in the future, but you shouldn’t wish others to not get pregnant because you can’t 😒

Reactions: 107

HonkyTonk89

Today I had it on good authority from a source close to the Carby, that she IS pregnant by about 22 weeks or so. Incoming announcement to make more money at Xmas or new years AGAIN.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 105

catchatter

I currently have cervical cancer and today is the first day since my diagnosis 6 months ago that I’ve taken a sick day at work. I feel terrible for ringing in sick but my body physically couldn’t get out of bed. I wish I could just decided to stop what I’m doing at 4:30 on a normal day to just go home, get into bed and sleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97

HonkyTonk89

I am local and I do see her ALOT. She was at a Garden Centre with Katie and SSS at the weekend, and just came into the market section but stood right in the middle of the doorway whilst getting all her stuff out to film. It was so inconsiderate of people trying to get in or out and had to wait. Also she then posted she was poorly and I just thought, so why would you go out? Keep your germs to yourself.

I’ve been holding alot in for a long time about what a disaster she is in real life. Her wedding was a disaster. Fights broke out between families and the white party the night before was also a disaster. Honestly the lot. If you haven’t worked out by now her life online isn’t her life, then you need to! 😹

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Tattlers, you are all are so good!!!! Beach announcement, pregnant at the wedding, NYD announcement. Not a surprise to us Belly Carby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I think Gemma Miles has just outed herself.🤣

Can't sleep as my little one is up teething, so just flicking through some random bullshit stories... Then I see the word ‘conman’ 😅

Obviously she meant to put common but her phone must’ve autocorrected itself (unless it was deliberate - which I highly doubt) but in all seriousness… does this mean she’s on this thread, possibly where some of the tea has come from in the past from things she’s heard within the industry? The rivalry continues 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

stampystamp

Chatty Member
Calling 2022 the best year of the their lives when they spent the first six months of it exiled for being racist is quite telling 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 83