Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was definitely doing shots the week of their wedding…they went to a restaurant with two friends and they filmed themselves doing shots…. If she thought/knew she was pregnant… why would you drink?!?!

Reactions: 37
Tbh I don’t think it’s a trend hiding it long when you have had a mc your more cautious if anything she probs knew she couldn’t hide it much longer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Surprised she’s left the potty shot in the video, the baby is a *very* obviously a boy! What about her every last detail ✨gender reveal✨???!

Reactions: 14
She’s so stinking predictable , but anyway good job to the person that said she was pregnant at the wedding! 👀

Reactions: 7
Remember that HonkyTonk person said she was about 20w and was going to announce over xmas/new years? 🤔 where you at honky??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a bunch of losers

“ I’m crying”
“You’ve made my day”

some people need a serious reality check or a life, also they need to get a grip 😬

how can be so obsessed with a racist And someone who don’t give a duck about them

Reactions: 38
Through gritted teeth ** she does make very cute babies.
Can’t wait for the name reveal… not sure there’s anything that could match up to how ridiculous the name Saint Seven is

Reactions: 9
I swear Instagrammers must buy places near the beach just so they can drag a videographer there every time they want to announce something 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you know what I find really sad, imagine inviting someone to your wedding, you tell them and everyone else your pregnant and they themselves either head to tattle or they tell someone and that person heads to tattle, it must be a really sad and isolated life for her not knowing who you can trust and who you can’t 🤦🏽‍♀️ However maybe that’s what happens when your racist 🙈 can imagine them trying to work out who the tattler is!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know what the influencer obsession is with the full beige and beaches 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.