Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she wants to volunteer at Christmas to make herself feel better!
Ran out of content clearly so she’s trying something new.

It really pisses me off she’s flaunting buying £26 chocolate spread in a cost of living crisis - she’s so tone deaf. She could’ve bought a bag for life of food to donate to a food bank for that amount.

The gift guides are laughable. I bet very few of her followers can afford such lavish gifts, I can’t stand her disgusting displays of wealth.

Reactions: 40
Still hasn’t sold her house… Looks like a new picture of the front though with the tacky Christmas decorations. Also why can’t she find volunteering opportunities herself instead of asking people for everything all the time. Obviously to show off that she’s trying to ‘better herself’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Still hasn’t sold her house… Looks like a new picture of the front though with the tacky Christmas decorations. Also why can’t she find volunteering opportunities herself instead of asking people for everything all the time. Obviously to show off that she’s trying to ‘better herself’
I’m not surprised she’s finding it hard to sell. Aren’t the new ones of the same model going for less? Why would you pay more for one that’s not exactly to your spec when you could have one that is

Reactions: 35
Of course she wants to volunteer at Christmas to make herself feel better!
Charities hate this because they get inundated with volunteers who need training etc. at Christmas (so less gets done because they're taking regulars off their usual duties to train people) and they desperately need people throughout the rest of the year but can't get enough volunteers... it's not like Elle's got a job to go to for the rest of the year, so her going for this at Christmas has really rubbed me the wrong way.

Reactions: 30
Today I had it on good authority from a source close to the Carby, that she IS pregnant by about 22 weeks or so. Incoming announcement to make more money at Xmas or new years AGAIN.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 105
Today I had it on good authority from a source close to the Carby, that she IS pregnant by about 22 weeks or so. Incoming announcement to make more money at Xmas or new years AGAIN.
Usually I would be skeptical of a new member, but you give me good vibes HonkyTonk89

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Maybe it was zero alcohol then because she definitely definitely is. I cannot confirm the source but it’s close, very very close…

Usually I would be skeptical of a new member, but you give me good vibes HonkyTonk89
Long time lurker - had to share the tea today !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Maybe it was zero alcohol then because she definitely definitely is. I cannot confirm the source but it’s close, very very close…

Long time lurker - had to share the tea today !

We need to know more … pretty please 🤣 prepare to get bombarded like everyone else claiming new info

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is living the most miserable life, 100% would of only got pregnant for content. Can’t imagine anyone over the age of 16 will give a duck

Reactions: 37
Those SWFT Black Friday prices suggest they’ve barely sold anything and have a load of stock to shift ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am local and I do see her ALOT. She was at a Garden Centre with Katie and SSS at the weekend, and just came into the market section but stood right in the middle of the doorway whilst getting all her stuff out to film. It was so inconsiderate of people trying to get in or out and had to wait. Also she then posted she was poorly and I just thought, so why would you go out? Keep your germs to yourself.

I’ve been holding alot in for a long time about what a disaster she is in real life. Her wedding was a disaster. Fights broke out between families and the white party the night before was also a disaster. Honestly the lot. If you haven’t worked out by now her life online isn’t her life, then you need to! 😹

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Loooool excellent, of course she is. I'm going to go out on a limb and say I was first to guess this one - think it was late Sept/early Oct?

Reactions: 6
I am local and I do see her ALOT. She was at a Garden Centre with Katie and SSS at the weekend, and just came into the market section but stood right in the middle of the doorway whilst getting all her stuff out to film. It was so inconsiderate of people trying to get in or out and had to wait. Also she then posted she was poorly and I just thought, so why would you go out? Keep your germs to yourself.

I’ve been holding alot in for a long time about what a disaster she is in real life. Her wedding was a disaster. Fights broke out between families and the white party the night before was also a disaster. Honestly the lot. If you haven’t worked out by now her life online isn’t her life, then you need to! 😹
Megan???? Is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
This kinda tit makes me feel SICK to my stomach, imagine growing up and finding out your Mum and Dad milked the living tit out of the time you were in utero (not to mention once born) for financial gain..... It honestly would not surprise me if social media influencers these days decide on having a baby based on how much money they can make out of the pregnancy/birth/child, disgusting bleeping selfish people honestly

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.