Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Today I had it on good authority from a source close to the Carby, that she IS pregnant by about 22 weeks or so. Incoming announcement to make more money at Xmas or new years AGAIN.
Usually I would be skeptical of a new member, but you give me good vibes HonkyTonk89

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Donnerundblitzen

If she doesn’t post a reel at 6pm Christmas Eve of them slow motion walking down the beach, close up of Con’s hands on her bump and Saint kissing it with the caption “The most magical Christmas gift of all 🤍 ” - then I’ll eat my hat

• Haha
Reactions: 76

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I’m howling at tattle getting it right and that she’s so fucking predictable, now to watch the video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Julie_xx

I showed my mum the announcement video and her exact words were “that is FUCKING disgusting. Is that what she’s pretending it’s like? Is that what people are doing nowadays? What a pile of crap! You literally have a parasite taking everything from you. Not an accurate portrayal, consumerism greed that is and whoever she is she’s a fucking liar” I LOVE MY MUM
So your mum doesn’t know of Elle? Or anything about her tweets? And that’s her blind reaction to her pregnancy announcement…bit weird

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Screamingbabypillow

I think she wanted this announcement to drown out the tweets anniversary. Just to make out she is such a normal kind human...🙄 Am I the only one who hates pregnancy announcements? I get it your fanny and balls work would you like a high five?

(Sorry if that has offended anyone who has been actually struggling to conceive a baby) I mean the second one no one gives a shit about anyway and I have 2 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Do you know what Elle, if I could decide at 4pm on a random weekday half way through work that I want to take time off and go sit in bed to just do nothing then I absolutely would, but what you fail to realise here is the sheer privilege you have. Privilege to have zero commitments to work or even arguably much to do at all at your so called “job” - myself, and many many others, often really do have shit days but unlike you, we can’t just decide half way through a working day that we’re done and just tuck ourselves up in bed to hide away from the world (without probably any consequences). No one asked for this reminder because it isn’t applicable to the majority I’m fucking sick to death of “influencers” jobless twats acting like they’re the same as us all and offering us stupid advice that is only ever applicable to their fairy tale world. Fuck off, and fuck off some more.
C620767F-2AA0-489B-B26F-9BE548AA7EC0.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

greenkween20

It’s gonna be a slo-mo video with seagulls and waves crashing and them all playing and walking and then at the end she’ll flash her gunt and the caption will say something about alignment or manifesting or some shit

• Haha
Reactions: 70

rhino

As someone who has had a lot of mcs I also can't understand the dramatic joy at a positive test influencers do like this pic here because I just don't believe at that stage that I am really going to have a baby at that point
Surely if she did have another mc you’d want your family and friends to know to be able to support you ?! You can lose a baby at any stage there shouldn’t be such a stigma about not telling anyone until it’s “safe” at 12 weeks

Reactions: 66