Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She manifested it angles 😂

She was forced to be offline during Saints first yr.. she will be raking it in with this one

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She refers to this baby as her ‘manifestation’ that is a product of her energy 😅 literally no bleeping words for how much I can’t stand her, she would never understand a struggle in her life

Also she deffo knew she was pregnant before the one on the day, it’s just crocodile tears in the clip 🤣 what a knob I can’t see one genuine tear

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why do I feel like they already knew she was pregnant before the wedding but she refilmed the test on that date to make it seem more ✨ meant to be ✨

Reactions: 56
why tf did she tell people at her wedding, if that's when she first found out??? is it not the done thing to wait until 12w to know that the baby is safe & viable? obviously not wishing a miscarriage or that on anyone, but just seems like such a stupid thing to do lol

Reactions: 22
Why is she wearing her engagement ring under her wedding band. Iv always known them to be worn on top ? That’s how I wear mine.

also, she found out that morning she was pregnant and then told everyone even though she said she wasn’t sure from the test?
Iv been wondering that for a while too, I thought I was wearing my rings in the wrong order so googled it. Wedding ring first then it’s your engagement ring

Reactions: 1
Go on Elle, call the baby Demon, do it for us tattlers, we know you love us 😉😚😌😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone who has lost thier mum and also really struggled to conceive I find this infuriating and hard to watch! So I’m not pregnant because I haven’t manifested it enough, my mum who passed away must not love me that much as she hasn’t ‘gifted’ us a baby! Babies are not manifested and it’s insensitive to suggest so!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 135
Someone I follow on Insta who recently had a baby pass away after struggling to conceive has posted a rant about people “manifesting” babies and I’m sure it is aimed at Elle.

It must be so upsetting for a lot of people seeing Elle smugly rub it in how she wanted a baby so she got one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Why is she wearing her engagement ring under her wedding band. Iv always known them to be worn on top ? That’s how I wear mine.

also, she found out that morning she was pregnant and then told everyone even though she said she wasn’t sure from the test?
To be fair sometimes I wear mine the wrong way because my engagement ring is now a bit big for me and the wedding ring holds it down!

Reactions: 5
why tf did she tell people at her wedding, if that's when she first found out??? is it not the done thing to wait until 12w to know that the baby is safe & viable? obviously not wishing a miscarriage or that on anyone, but just seems like such a stupid thing to do lol
I mean everyone speculating a miscarriage but i doubt it as if she had been through that prior to the wedding would she really be mentioning it the day she found out she was pregnant? I suffered an ectopic pregnancy and when i fell pregnant again after didnt tell anyone until gone 15 weeks as was so paranoid.

She really thinks shes something

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.