Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone asked how their relationship is so perfect and she genuinely responded that it is. She lives on another planet. Do you make your relationship good by allowing your husband to cheat. Is that the key to a good relationship hey?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Someone I follow on Insta who recently had a baby pass away after struggling to conceive has posted a rant about people “manifesting” babies and I’m sure it is aimed at Elle.

It must be so upsetting for a lot of people seeing Elle smugly rub it in how she wanted a baby so she got one.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64

Flyonthewallxo

I deffo see her being surrounded by boys and being that toxic MIL that's basically in love with her sons cus there's something lacking in her marriage...js

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Struggling with ttc has to be the loneliest place to be. Watching people around you that smoke 50 a day and drink like fishes pop them out whilst you’re necking down procieve vitamins daily, your cervix is drowning in pre seed, you have pissed on your hand for the 7th time of the day just to see another negative is no joke and I’m honestly so sorry to anybody who is affected by these issues and going through it badly right now, you are not alone I promise 😘 and your day will come 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Aaash

The instastories of her replying to multiple people with the exact same response “sending you love & light” are killing me off. Probably the most disingenuous ‘influencer’ out there 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62

bunnyboo

VIP Member
I nearly died when she did her haul from shopping in London.

La Mer moisturiser - £410
La Mer cleansing foam - £80
Charlotte Tilbury flawless filter - £36
Charlotte Tilbury glowgasm £28
Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin foundation - £36
Charlotte Tilbury hot lips list lipstick - £28
And I'd estimate she spent £100ish in Zara kids

That's £718ish in the space of a few hours 🤯

Jesus fuck EDL, read the room. Collective mental health is declining due to the cost of living crisis, our salaries aren't being raised to match inflation and thousands are forced to chose between buying food or paying for heating. Families relying on food banks, whilst EDL spends £80 on Uggs for her baby that he will outgrow in a month or so. Sickening. She truly is a materialistic, self-absorbed cow. The woke quotes and "does anyone know where I can volunteer for a photo op to help those in need" in her stories isn't feeling anyone.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

RubySky478

VIP Member
Could you even be arsed with all the faff of recording everything and then editing it, spending time being filmed on a beach fake laughing - how many takes did that Insta video take? There can’t be any spontaneity at all in their lives, how dull?!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Miri04827

Chatty Member
I’ve screenshot and had a good zoom in on the scan pictures and they are definitely NOT from when she had Saint.

1. Her name reads Ellenor Swift at the top.
2. The gestational age says 17 weeks 3ds
3. I can just about make out the date as - /11/22

So the new baby is definitely another boy.

#MYSONS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Xinnesd

long time lurker on this thread but just have to comment and say that i myself have had several miscarriages and still not been able to have a healthy pregnancy, and each miscarriage I have still told my family for the simple reason that they are the people we need to support us when our hearts inevitably break with each loss, so while I understand its the norm to wait until 12 weeks its not always the case for everyone. It seems miscarriage is so taboo and something to hide, where i would crumble if i didnt open up and talk to my loved ones about it

• Heart
Reactions: 59

HarperL11

I’m so proud of you Tattlers👏🏼👏🏼⭐ not only foiling the 2nd pregnancy but also guessing it’ll be a New Year’s Day announcement 😅 well done team🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

caitlin_11

She went to La Mer in Harrod’s for a top up of her skincare, I’ve heard of it and know it’s expensive but I wanted to know just how expensive it is especially buying from Harrod’s so the cleanser is £80 ALONE and I couldn’t find the moisturiser on the Harrod’s website but it’s £410 on the La Mer website so that’s basically £500 she just spent on 2 products, Jesus Christ on a bike. She just spent someone’s household Christmas budget on 2 products. She needs to get a grip, flaunting that stuff with the cost of living crisis happening atm. Disgusting, I need a lie down now because that has shook me to my core boo

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 58