Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I posted her tweets first and was definitely not blackmailing her haha what a load of bollocks

the person who found Cons tweets first did it because they’d both gone silent after the cheating rumours and the smashed phone and we were all bored on this thread
The 'blackmail' part of it came from the card reading that was done by Kirstie Lewis. She sometimes reads for celebrities (not requested by them, just for fun). I found her channel through someone posting it here and quite enjoy it - I think the 'blackmail' thing was slightly mixed up as it was more about Elle being found out, but everything else she said about it was spot on. The reading starts at about 2 minutes 30 seconds.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Maybe her due date is the same date her mother passed away, that could be another reason for the emojis used
I think her mum passed away just before first lockdown, so middle of March?
but it wasn’t an emoji or anything, it was an actual video of a rainbow, so she could be just trying to cause speculation, wouldn’t put it past her.

also on one of her videos when she came back didn’t she try saying she had some health issues and nearly died?

she never said what, but again she could have just been being dramatic.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
It was a foot or a hand then I thought …hang on ..treated like an idiot by midwife’s but I got the hospital policy changed because so …..I was hormonal and angry by that time …