Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So due date - if she’d just found out on their wedding day she will be due end of April, which makes her about 23 weeks pregnant. At least it won’t be the longest pregnancy ever like the last one!

Reactions: 20
The scan in the picture is 20 weeks! And there’s a potty shot on there of a very obvious boy! The tiktok leak was also true then!

Reactions: 26
The source who said she was due in April was probably right then 🤣 they’ll milk this now for all it’s worth as I’m presuming they will know the gender too by now and will probably have some tacky name picked out!

Reactions: 23
I’m assuming given the “🐣” emoji she used to announce, she’ll be due close to Easter.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So due date - if she’d just found out on their wedding day she will be due end of April, which makes her about 23 weeks pregnant. At least it won’t be the longest pregnancy ever like the last one!
I found out I was pregnant August 6th 2021 and was due April 17th 2022, so yeah I reckon end of April beginning of May!

Reactions: 7
Why’s she put a rainbow in the vid and why is it a bit more emotional than saint’s? Is she alluding to a MC

Reactions: 13
I called it when they were on holiday in club Mavi Turkey.. Something about her appearance was screaming morning sickness to me she looked to pale and gaunt in the face
As soon as Cary’s announced she was pregnant I knew elle would hop right on Connor and her baby number 2 on its way 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
where is the rainbow in the video? i didn’t spot that and was just coming to say I saw an insta comment saying sorry for the loss of your baby or something and was confused!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.