Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve been partying all night but just got in to bed and had a flashback to last year. What a hoot that NYE was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guys I’ve been partying all night but just got in to bed and had a flashback to last year. What a hoot that NYE was πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All other NYE will quite frankly be disappointing compared to last year, nothing will ever measure up to that bleeping tit-show :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m howling at tattle getting it right and that she’s so bleeping predictable, now to watch the video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
How many influencer babies is this now for 2023 😩 I can’t believe people still care especially at the rate they’re being popped out!

Reactions: 42
I havent posted here before but well done tattlers, so she was pregnant at her wedding as we all guessed

Reactions: 16
Tattlers, you are all are so good!!!! Beach announcement, pregnant at the wedding, NYD announcement. Not a surprise to us Belly Carby!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
I’m so proud of you TattlersπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ­ not only foiling the 2nd pregnancy but also guessing it’ll be a New Year’s Day announcement πŸ˜… well done teamπŸ₯‚

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Weren’t they having some wild parties in Ibiza then when she was pregnant?
Im guessing people knew as someone on here said that she told people at the wedding.

when would she be due then?

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.