Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma miles loves a copy doesn’t she. Beach walk filmed with her bloke happiest year of my life. I don’t like Elle but gemma needs to find her own content 🤦🏽‍♀️
Gemma does copy Elle but in this case I think the beach clip was taken from her pregnancy announcement video at the start of the year rather than it being a new one filmed after Elle posted her beach video a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 12
Gemma miles loves a copy doesn’t she. Beach walk filmed with her bloke happiest year of my life. I don’t like Elle but gemma needs to find her own content 🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m sure that was Gemma’s pregnancy announcement last new year if I remember right! Correct me if I’m wrong though, I just saw a very short clip earlier today so it could be a new one!

Reactions: 5
I think they’re both as bad as each other! I’m sure there’s been several posts on here of one copying the other 😂

Reactions: 5
Someone has put on TikTok that they have it confirmed that she’s having a baby boy and she’s selling her house if not sold already.

Reactions: 2
Someone has put on TikTok that they have it confirmed that she’s having a baby boy and she’s selling her house if not sold already.
But she does look really skinny in photos. Also anyone can say anything they want, it doesn’t always make it true.

Olivia was proof enough of that.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Connors most recent post about 2023 topping 2022. Either there is a baby on the way, or they're trolling everyone 😅 ...or most likely a desperate attempt to give people a reason to continue following them as they hold on to their 'careers' (using that term very lightly) for dear life! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Calling 2022 the best year of the their lives when they spent the first six months of it exiled for being racist is quite telling 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Elle is the biggest copy cat going, Gemma might copy Elle but make no mistake, Elle is a flat out copier too.

Reactions: 3
I heard they were being blackmailed. It went quiet as they were frantically trying to find/delete? the incriminating evidence but the blackmailer published before they found it?
Can't remember details as it was a year ago.
I posted her tweets first and was definitely not blackmailing her haha what a load of bollocks

the person who found Cons tweets first did it because they’d both gone silent after the cheating rumours and the smashed phone and we were all bored on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I posted her tweets first and was definitely not blackmailing her haha what a load of bollocks

the person who found Cons tweets first did it because they’d both gone silent after the cheating rumours and the smashed phone and we were all bored on this thread
The 'blackmail' part of it came from the card reading that was done by Kirstie Lewis. She sometimes reads for celebrities (not requested by them, just for fun). I found her channel through someone posting it here and quite enjoy it - I think the 'blackmail' thing was slightly mixed up as it was more about Elle being found out, but everything else she said about it was spot on. The reading starts at about 2 minutes 30 seconds.

Just commenting to reminisce last New Years it was POPPING. Thank you to all involved it was like a live action episode of east Enders 😂 I wish no one bad harm but you reap what you sow X happy new year angles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Gemma does copy Elle but in this case I think the beach clip was taken from her pregnancy announcement video at the start of the year rather than it being a new one filmed after Elle posted her beach video a couple of weeks ago.
Yes but let's not forget Gemma's pregnancy announcement was also a copy of Elles 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.