Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she couldn’t just wait and enjoy saint being young 🙄 whys she always in such a rush

Reactions: 18
Maybe she’ll call this one Zachary or whatever Saint’s OG name was meant to be since it already got leaked by the old lady (or have I made that up?! It’s been a long couple years and I’m hanging today 🤣)
Old lady 😆 I believe you mean Somebody's Nan ©

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Surely if she did have another mc you’d want your family and friends to know to be able to support you ?! You can lose a baby at any stage there shouldn’t be such a stigma about not telling anyone until it’s “safe” at 12 weeks

Yes but I was talking about the test not telling people.

Reactions: 1
I’ve screenshot and had a good zoom in on the scan pictures and they are definitely NOT from when she had Saint.

1. Her name reads Ellenor Swift at the top.
2. The gestational age says 17 weeks 3ds
3. I can just about make out the date as - /11/22

So the new baby is definitely another boy.

#MYSONS

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Obviously she couldn’t just wait and enjoy saint being young 🙄 whys she always in such a rush

Because she is absolutely desperate for content. She even tried to capitalise on her mothers memorial service earlier this year. Nothing is off limits for queen Angle!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I’ve screenshot and had a good zoom in on the scan pictures and they are definitely NOT from when she had Saint.

1. Her name reads Ellenor Swift at the top.
2. The gestational age says 17 weeks 3ds
3. I can just about make out the date as - /11/22
Not to be that person that says “ohh my friend says this” but my mum has legit been a midwife for 20 years and she is 100% sure it’s a boy so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not to be that person that says “ohh my friend says this” but my mum has legit been a midwife for 20 years and she is 100% sure it’s a boy so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly, so they’re not old scans and from that potty shot it’s definitely another boy!

Reactions: 7
Going to be honest but how do we know its a MC? I know she put a rainbow but I think with the story recap from Conjob it could have been about his cheating 🤔
i don’t know anyone in their right mind who would put a story on to remind them leaves of cheating tbh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t believe anything she says. She would sell her soul to the devil to try and claw back her online presence. I’m very sceptical about a miscarriage.

Reactions: 20
That is such an awful announcement video, so over the top and fake😳 the silence last Christmas suddenly makes sense now tho if we’re thinking she lost a baby around then, what was connors story that’s making people think that? God she must have been at rock bottom after that and then the whole tweet saga!
Nope! It was the ✨ best year of her life 🙌🏼✨

Reactions: 6
Personally I don’t think she’s had a MC… either Elle is thick and didn’t realise what a rainbow means when it comes to baby announcements or she does and knew it would spark interest/boost views putting it on there.

we’re talking about the same girl who uses her disabled sister and used her mums death to gain views on her videos.

I really hope I’m wrong and that if she has had a MC then she’ll talk about it openly and want to help fellow women who have had MC

Reactions: 25
Personally I don’t think she’s had a MC… either Elle is thick and didn’t realise what a rainbow means when it comes to baby announcements or she does and knew it would spark interest/boost views putting it on there
Agree. She is too calculated. If she had she 100% would have used it long ago for sympathy.

Reactions: 14
Now I’m not saying that she’s lying about a possible MC (if she is then that’s just sick and cruel to lie about something so serious and heartbreaking but I wouldn’t be surprised if she is lying because she is a bad bad egg) but I think she’s hinting that she did have one just for the sympathy vote and to blame everyone who outed her and unfollowed her, and accuse us of causing her MC and that’s why she went quiet last Christmas during vlogmas.
But….if she was pregnant this time last year then that means she got pregnant maybe 3 or 4 months after Saint was born so when December struck she was pregnant again whilst Saint was only 6 months old, meaning she would’ve had 2 under 2 and omg what a tit show that would’ve been. So calculated and all for the gram in my opinion, she will lose her mind and patience. Her precious SoN will be burning with jealousy, having temper tantrums and all sorts because he’s treated like gold and the only child to ever exist.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.