Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys don’t be mean….You know that if carby Darby doesn’t get to do her meditation etc she becomes a racist, sizist xenophobic prick. Go easy on her it’s really really hard for her to hold that side in when life isn’t going well for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I am lost for words at those stories!! Just seen them on here as I don’t follow her. She is seriously living on another planet. Why did she feel the need to share that she is so burnt out she needs to get in bed at 4:30pm? And the cheek to advise other people to do the same, 4:30pm is literally the middle of the afternoon when majority are still working, etc. 🙄 my eyes can’t roll back enough!! I hope she gets public backlash for the ignorance as I can only imagine the uproar if someone like Molly Mae said something like that. This girl really doesn’t help herself does she.

Reactions: 36
Sorry but in 20 years what is this silly cow going to do? Her “influencer” days will be long gone and the money will have dried up. Does she actually have any skills or anything to offer that would get her a real job?
🤣 of course she does SHES THE QUEEN OF EVERYTHING 🤣

Getting into bed in the middle of the afternoon is not aspirational or even relatable.

people are struggling right now and working extra hours, trying to provide for their families and preparing for Christmas. Seeing this lazy witch who should’ve been banished from the internet laying in bed moaning is actually ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
There’s another influencer tally rye, who on Monday did the same thing. She said sometimes you have to listen to your body and lay on the sofa on a Monday lunchtime eating mince pies 🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She has NO idea what the real working world is like. What about having a chronic illness but pushing through your shift because you NEED the money to pay bills not buy £500 worth of skincare. She hasn't changed one bit

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There’s another influencer tally rye, who on Monday did the same thing. She said sometimes you have to listen to your body and lay on the sofa on a Monday lunchtime eating mince pies 🙃
They have to justify their own laziness somehow 😴

Reactions: 5
She has NO idea what the real working world is like. What about having a chronic illness but pushing through your shift because you NEED the money to pay bills not buy £500 worth of skincare. She hasn't changed one bit
You’re right! I think she also believes that showing off the designer items and expensive skin care impresses people and makes people want to be her when it doesn’t, especially not in this climate. It’s gluttonous bragging…as the great Shania once said…That don’t impressed me much 🎶

she’s extremely out of touch with reality and so narcissistic that she won’t ever feel she’s damaging to some vulnerable people who’s struggling to feed their families and hear their homes.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How lovely, she’s had a “tit” day and is now treating herself to relaxing with a magazine & hot chocolate… oh wait, doesn’t she relax everyday?

Reactions: 19
I currently have cervical cancer and today is the first day since my diagnosis 6 months ago that I’ve taken a sick day at work. I feel terrible for ringing in sick but my body physically couldn’t get out of bed. I wish I could just decided to stop what I’m doing at 4:30 on a normal day to just go home, get into bed and sleep

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 97
I currently have cervical cancer and today is the first day since my diagnosis 6 months ago that I’ve taken a sick day at work. I feel terrible for ringing in sick but my body physically couldn’t get out of bed. I wish I could just decided to stop what I’m doing at 4:30 on a normal day to just go home, get into bed and sleep
I'm so sorry to hear this :(

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wishing you a full recovery darling and every ounce of healing energy your way 💗 Take as much rest as you can get and never feel terrible for looking after yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On her recent vlog Herbie is wearing a muzzle. First time I’ve seen him wearing one. I thought he was always quite a friendly dog. Hector was not wearing one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.