Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her legs look really thin in her latest photos View attachment 1773704
I agree, although I do think her legs are very thin in real life, if you look at photos where she isn’t wearing baggy jeans/trousers her legs look slim in all photos. I think she’s naturally a very small built girl, but obvs she put on a lot of weight when pregnant last time (no judgement it happens to us all!).

Reactions: 10
I agree, although I do think her legs are very thin in real life, if you look at photos where she isn’t wearing baggy jeans/trousers her legs look slim in all photos. I think she’s naturally a very small built girl, but obvs she put on a lot of weight when pregnant last time (no judgement it happens to us all!).
She’s not, she’s dumpy.

Reactions: 12
I am calling it - she's NOT pregnant. She's using Sudafed which is not allowed in the first trimester (as it's effect is to shrink blood vessels and this can harm a growing foetus).....and it's not recommended in the second and third trimesters. For a blocked nose in pregnancy , it's steam or a saline nose spray....... She's also claiming to be on antibiotics for a 'virus' ...dr's do not hand out antibiotics for a virus in pregnant women - as they don't work. I think someone is trolling the thread again. Plus, she'd be mad to try and sell a house during pregnancy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The word “nurturing” has never filled me with some much rage before. She’s such a smug head

Reactions: 17
Just seen all 3 of them in the supermarket. If she is pregnant and hiding it she doesn't need to - no bump at all.
She’s sure enjoying creating the speculation by covering her stomach in every picture with something or oversized clothes! Thanks for confirming! 🕵🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Not been on In ages but I've seen on here that her house is up for sale, what ever happened to the house she was rumoured to have bought near Lucy? 😳

Reactions: 1
I haven't commented on this thread for what must be well over a year or more. The last video of Elle's I watched was Katie's new house tour 2021. I love Katie, she's adorable.

Did I read right a thread or two back (can't remember who posted the comment) that this nasty racist witch has blamed her parents for the way she has turned out?? If so, she needs to be told that Katie is from the SAME PARENTS SHE IS and Katie doesn't have a bad bone in her body! I bet Katie has never even had a bad thought about anyone or anything in her whole life!
F***ing hate it when people use their parents as an excuse for the way they behave/have turned out. Heads up witch, you and you alone have chosen to be the racist, homophobic, fatphobic and toxic piece of tit you're today!! 🤬

I'll jump off my soapbox now! 🤪

Reactions: 28
I haven't commented on this thread for what must be well over a year or more. The last video of Elle's I watched was Katie's new house tour 2021. I love Katie, she's adorable.

Did I read right a thread or two back (can't remember who posted the comment) that this nasty racist witch has blamed her parents for the way she has turned out?? If so, she needs to be told that Katie is from the SAME PARENTS SHE IS and Katie doesn't have a bad bone in her body! I bet Katie has never even had a bad thought about anyone or anything in her whole life!
F***ing hate it when people use their parents as an excuse for the way they behave/have turned out. Heads up witch, you and you alone have chosen to be the racist, homophobic, fatphobic and toxic piece of tit you're today!! 🤬

Yes, she eluded to the fact that she wasn't supported by her parents growing up and they weren't good role models etc. Rather than address her toxic behaviours, she blamed someone else, deflection at it's finest.

Reactions: 9
I nearly died when she did her haul from shopping in London.

La Mer moisturiser - £410
La Mer cleansing foam - £80
Charlotte Tilbury flawless filter - £36
Charlotte Tilbury glowgasm £28
Charlotte Tilbury beautiful skin foundation - £36
Charlotte Tilbury hot lips list lipstick - £28
And I'd estimate she spent £100ish in Zara kids

That's £718ish in the space of a few hours 🤯

Jesus duck EDL, read the room. Collective mental health is declining due to the cost of living crisis, our salaries aren't being raised to match inflation and thousands are forced to chose between buying food or paying for heating. Families relying on food banks, whilst EDL spends £80 on Uggs for her baby that he will outgrow in a month or so. Sickening. She truly is a materialistic, self-absorbed cow. The woke quotes and "does anyone know where I can volunteer for a photo op to help those in need" in her stories isn't feeling anyone.
I could be totally off here but I feel like since the whole scandal/coming back saga she’s actually upped what she spends on unnecessary things, it’s almost as if she’s trying so hard to show that having ‘6 months off’ hasn’t affected her financially at all! As my gran always used to tell me, people who have real money, don’t tend to feel the need to show it off because it’s the norm for them!

Reactions: 43

I did see a bad thought look on her face when she was in New York with Elle, the vampire and junior. But to be fair Elle was rubbing her face in it.🤐😇🦇

Reactions: 2
I did see a bad thought look on her face when she was in New York with Elle, the vampire and junior. But to be fair Elle was rubbing her face in it.🤐😇🦇
I think Katie can be forgiven this time! 😆 If Elle spoke/treated me the way she treats Katie, I would push the racist witch off the nearest cliff! 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think Elles is trolling us or is that a genuine pregnancy hint on her latest post? 😂🧐 she used the same emojis on her first pregnancy announcement post 👼🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So my niece wanted the pink jogging set from Katie’s angelle collection so I bought it in Black Friday for Xmas as it was 50% off, it still says order being processed and I ordered it a week ago, I ordered some bits from other company’s over Black Friday and received them Monday Tuesday, do we think I’ll ever receive the angelle collection parcel???

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.