Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly mae isn’t due until first week in feb, can’t see EDL waiting another 7 weeks or so 🤣 100% going to try reclaim her racist anniversary

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The instastories of her replying to multiple people with the exact same response “sending you love & light” are killing me off. Probably the most disingenuous ‘influencer’ out there 🤣
Said it before, will say it again, she copies Marissalace who has gone all woowooo/spiritual after becoming a mother, was into fitness before and did the whole ‘you do you boo’ way before EDL. She’s as vile as Belly.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Over an hour late on the upload, maybe it is a pregnancy announcement after all 👀

Reactions: 2
It came up as deleted video on mine? Maybe she left herself being a racist witch in it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has one job and can’t get it right. All this “I’m taking a break from social media”, witch that’s all you do! 4 videos in 20 days is pathetic. You can tell her heart isn’t in it anymore and this possible pregnancy announcement will be a massive flop. Nobody cares about her anymore, just another sell-out influencer who’s prime is long gone!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
While cooking with Saint in her new video I’m sure he had snot dribbling down and both of the racists are looking him right in the face and not wiping it away!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She has one job and can’t get it right. All this “I’m taking a break from social media”, witch that’s all you do! 4 videos in 20 days is pathetic. You can tell her heart isn’t in it anymore and this possible pregnancy announcement will be a massive flop. Nobody cares about her anymore, just another sell-out influencer who’s prime is long gone!
I wonder if she’s been filming pregnancy vlogs too because surely she’s not moaning about being tired and needing a break from posting a few social media posts 😂😂 she’s so relatable

Reactions: 5
What a sad life. Literally procreating for content at this point... Then once she's got her 50,000 likes she's ultimately just stuck with a couple of young kids, a beige characterless house and a husband she can't trust.

Not to say being 'stuck' with 2 kids is a bad thing but you know, a kid is for life not just for content 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The instastories of her replying to multiple people with the exact same response “sending you love & light” are killing me off. Probably the most disingenuous ‘influencer’ out there 🤣
It’s not just a simple response though, it’s a ‘release affirmation’ so it’s super-allowed!

I havnt watched her really for tha last few months, just dip in and out, mostly on here 😂 but OMG! How boring and bland is she. She needs to give it up, just go and enjoy being a mum.

What a sad life. Literally procreating for content at this point... Then once she's got her 50,000 likes she's ultimately just stuck with a couple of young kids, a beige characterless house and a husband she can't trust.

Not to say being 'stuck' with 2 kids is a bad thing but you know, a kid is for life not just for content 🤷‍♀️
A husband she can’t trust? Has he dipped his wick elsewhere?

• Haha
The juicy bits or anything noteworthy.
Not saying he dipped his wick in this girl but this is one of my faves🥰 he clearly liked her ALOT

And the NTAs vlog where Connor was blatantly flirting with girls right in Elle’s face. Said to some girl “when we get in, I’ll buy you a £100 drink” 🤣🤡💀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not saying he dipped his wick in this girl but this is one of my faves🥰 he clearly liked her ALOT

And the NTAs vlog where Connor was blatantly flirting with girls right in Elle’s face. Said to some girl “when we get in, I’ll buy you a £100 drink” 🤣🤡💀
The one with him behind the poor girl looks like she is about to throw up.

• Haha
The one with him behind the poor girl looks like she is about to throw up.
There’s this screenshot someone posted on here of their “friends” WhatsApp communications with Connor. Apparently the number linked up with the one that was on his Facebook and then it was mysteriously removed from his profile just after.
36 media shared between them, I’d love to know what was sent😏

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think Gemma Miles has just outed herself.🤣

Can't sleep as my little one is up teething, so just flicking through some random bullshit stories... Then I see the word ‘conman’ 😅

Obviously she meant to put common but her phone must’ve autocorrected itself (unless it was deliberate - which I highly doubt) but in all seriousness… does this mean she’s on this thread, possibly where some of the tea has come from in the past from things she’s heard within the industry? The rivalry continues 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.