Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one reason that she is not revealing that she is pregnant (if she is) is because mollie mae is about to drop and it will eclipse everything for her. Also the way her and GLM wear each others clothes, poses, backdrops similar, even cooking the same Christmas stuff, looks like a single white female issue to me. What complete idiots they all look. Their lives are boring and beige, yes us tattlers may have to work and not lay in bed with a hot choccy, a magazine and copious packs of maryland cookies to give us something to do, no........ we all have what's called a LIFE, a real life with all the challenges and daily grind you could make up in an empty air head who stares manically into her I phone creating content......... they sleep, we LIVE.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals 🥰😍😚

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She is so pregnant, 🙈 always hiding her tummy, the photo shoot/video shoot on the beach? Cons 1/3, 2/3 posts for her but where is 3/3? 🤔🤔 no night out for her birthday or Xmas party like past couple of years? 🙃 maybe she'll announce it the same day as when she took to insta to tell everyone about her racist tweets 😆 🎊
I do think she’s pregnant but I don’t think she’s super far on, I could be completely wrong! I’m 6 months pregnant at the moment, I’ve avoided as many nights out as possible since I’ve been pregnant (dinners/lunches when others are drinking is fine) but the thought of going out out sober for me is a no no 😂

Reactions: 1
I hope she isn’t pregnant because my baby was born a few days before Saint and I wanted another July baby but haven’t got pregnant 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hope she isn’t pregnant because my baby was born a few days before Saint and I wanted another July baby but haven’t got pregnant 😢
I’m sorry you can’t get pregnant again yet, fingers crossed you do in the future, but you shouldn’t wish others to not get pregnant because you can’t 😒

Reactions: 107
I’m sorry you can’t get pregnant again yet, fingers crossed you do in the future, but you shouldn’t wish others to not get pregnant because you can’t 😒
I didn’t say I didn’t want her to at all, it would just be hard if she was pregnant now?

Reactions: 5
She will be saving her baby announcement for Christmas Day if she is. Saint opening a present with a big brother bear in it or something 🙈😂 these influencers are so predictable and need it to be on a specific day for the best views, it’s so sad!

Reactions: 56
She will be saving her baby announcement for Christmas Day if she is. Saint opening a present with a big brother bear in it or something 🙈😂 these influencers are so predictable and need it to be on a specific day for the best views, it’s so sad!
100% she will have a bauble with the scan pic in it 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It’s gonna be a slo-mo video with seagulls and waves crashing and them all playing and walking and then at the end she’ll flash her gunt and the caption will say something about alignment or manifesting or some tit

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Lol I started trying for a baby when she announced she was pregnant with swift (what a joke of a name) and still not pregnant and about to drop 20k on IVF ☺ why do all these influencers get what they want so easily. I’m sure she will claim a TTC journey (of less than a year, probs 2 months) too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Lol I started trying for a baby when she announced she was pregnant with swift (what a joke of a name) and still not pregnant and about to drop 20k on IVF ☺ why do all these influencers get what they want so easily. I’m sure she will claim a TTC journey (of less than a year, probs 2 months) too 😂
Keeping Everything crossed for you. X

Reactions: 16
My little boy was born the day after Saint, and I'm not pregnant yet either. Sending hugs and enjoy your second Christmas with little one 🥰🥰🥰🥰

She will absolutely announce on New Years! She needs to ‘take back’ the anniversary so it doesn’t forever remind her of Conman cheating/being cancelled 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg why did I think his name was swift and not saint for a second… I feel like it shows that it’s just not a name that I felt really confident about writing that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's also ghost on tiktok which is what she was aiming to be consistent with... so she could be. .......

Reactions: 1
Having a break to honour the one year anniversary of her being exposed as a racist and the end of her career more like 🤣 probably because she knows people will bring all the tweets up again and she may lose even more followers. Will she come back randomly and post a pregnancy announcement is the question?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.