Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
imagine being jane and charlie sat across from elaine and neil knowing full well neil wanks into a cup 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Jane and Elaine - failures at weight-loss, desperate for fame and to be liked!
Charlie and Neil - bald and won’t except it! under the thumb and lacking personality
Absolute perfect match 👍😂

New thread name - Elaine Jones, Newcastle’s number one weight-loss expert 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

memoii11

VIP Member
Who thinks Elaine will complete the 60 day weight loss challenge then? Thumbs up for yes, laughing face for of course not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Queenie

VIP Member
Oh yay, so glad she has a thread!! ?

Things that annoy me about her-

She says mirrow instead of mirror.
She buys people tat for presents. She’s a tight arse.
She has rubber lips when pouting.
Her forehad is mahoosive as scraping her hair vack so tightly had has given her a receding hairline & Tefal head.
She acts, looks & dresses older than her mum.
She squeezes into clothes far far too small for her. She thinks she’s s 12-14 - 18-20 more like.
She’s a bloody hypochondriac & is never in work.
She’s not yet 30 but has Nana naps during the day.
She’s been on 12 million diets & is fatter than before she started.
Her husband Neil is a wuss who does all the housework while she’s surgically attached to her sofa.
Her bedrooms are always a pigsty.
She can’t keep a friend for more than five minutes.
She wants a baby & has been advised to lose weight but she won’t stick to a diet.
She never goes further than Asda/Poundland/B&M Bargains except for once a year when she goes to Mexica but never leaves the hotel. She gets burnt to a crisp on this holiday. Every year.
Neil acts like a man child playing x-box every night.
Her ban was rushed to hospital but Elaine didn’t visit her because she needed a nap.

Think that’s it...

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Sara_M

VIP Member
I've lost 4 stone recently, and I'm probably about 4 stone lighter than Elaine and still now, very few people have commented on my weight loss. She seems to be complimented several times, practically daily, on how thin and amazing shes looking, without actually losing any weight. It's amazing!!

Reactions: 12

Ilando

VIP Member
Can you imagine if every lady who had a late period phoned their GP! The nhs would collapse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Queenie

VIP Member
She’s blocked so many people for no reason she must be down to two followers now, Neil being one of them!
She just wants people to tell her how beautiful, slim & tanned she is. You’re not Elaine! You’re overweight, have a Tefal fivehead, goosey lips, lobster skin, lank stringy hair & dress like an octogenarian! You ain’t neveh gonna win Miss Metro Centre 2019! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Come here to say just that! So a few men comment on a woman that she's pretty. whats wrong with that? It's just pure jealousy. She'll be scared theres a pretty woman coming in. then goes on to say im sick of all men, they are all pervy and i just haven't got the time for any men at the minute. Well Elaine, you haven't been lucky enough to ever meet my husband, my dad, my little brother or my grandads...the kindest, most respectful, supportive caring men you could ever meet. Don't ever compare all men as being the same as what you think they are. Wonder what Neil has done this time for her to say she has no time for any men? He must be in the dog house!

Queenie

VIP Member
They go to the same place, sit & watch the hotel’s entertainment every single night, get burnt by day, eat their own body weights in the buffets, take OOTDs of Elaine wearing too tight dresses & pouting with her rubber lips, drink gin & only venture out of the hotel to go to the tat shop on the corner to buy cheap shite for presents. BORING!

• Haha
  • Heart

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Oh hilarious. now she's saying her doctor has advised her not to continue with the plan as that will delay her late period even more. Who even rings the dr about 1 late period? How pathetic is this woman? Has she quit already? half way in to day 2?

• Haha

Pink

VIP Member
Omg is she real she on story’s sayin here a wired story her grate grandmar in palliative care and could die any day she don’t feel any thing people die yet only last week she sat video her self crying over her step dad friend who she didn’t no who just died 🤨. She sat smiling about it all

• Angry
  • Wow

Sara_M

VIP Member
Wow. Those stories.... wow!! Swaying on the spot, listening to "funky music" (her words!) Pouting up a storm, looking past the camera as if she didnt know she was being filmed lol! Comedy gold!! 😂😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
"Makes me feel like I need to do something drastic". No Elaine, you dont need to do something drastic. You just need to stop eating shit and move off your sofa. Pick a plan and stick to it for longer than 3 days. Dont pour gin into glasses the size of fish bowls. Nothing drastic needed. Just a shred of common sense would do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

blahblahblah29

She would have been unwell way before now if it was sunstroke. Lazy stupid bitch she is, managers will be keeping track of her sickness record especially as it's just been a Bank Holiday too. Wonder how her employer would feel knowing she's online etc when she is 'ill'

Canklesshankles

Making a big deal over it but won't actually eat right and exercise in order to lose weight and then have access to treatment. Sorry but you can't want a baby that much if you're not prepared to STOP EATING SO Much and knock the gin on the head as well. Sick of hearing people moaning on about being a healthy bmi for treatment, sort it out if that's what it takes. Sat ranting away with a gin makes it worse!

Ilando

VIP Member
I’m all for talking about problems but letting the whole world know that your husband wanks into a cup is a step too far 🙈🤷‍♂️

• Sick