Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she called the private fertility place and, surprise surprise, they wont even see her until she Is at a healthy BMI! She then posted a little rant about how she is fed up with everyone, everywhere and everything being defined by weight. How can she not understand that, in this case, it's for health reasons!! Does she not want to be healthy for a pregnancy, for herself and for a baby? If she cant stop being so selfish now, will she be able to stop being so selfish for a child?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she thought a private health company would tell her any different to the NHS. She wants a quick fix to her infertility, with no effort whatsoever from her. 😡

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she thought a private health company would tell her any different to the NHS. She wants a quick fix to her infertility, with no effort whatsoever from her. 😡
Typical elaine though, always looking a quick fix!

Reactions: 3
thing is... if she went to the clinic and they knew about Neils "issues" they would tell her that he needs to get some sort of help/counselling for his issue. I mean if they knew they dont actually have sex and she has to deposit it herself then they would want her to sort that out first. If they did artificial insemination properly it might have a higher chance of working but how they "do it" now probably isnt very likely to work.
I think its so rude of her to go off on a rant about it and how "money seemingly doesnt talk". She needs to lose weight and be healthy for a baby/pregnancy or she could have so many issues. I had a bmi of 33 when having my last and had to have blood tests/diabetes check, luckily I was able to have a birthing centre birth in birthing pool but being high bmi limits alot of your choices in pregnancy and my midwife would keep telling me not to eat "all the chocolate" over christmas so she would probably have to face abit of diet advice too.
I really think they need to address Neils "issue" first though. It cant be healthy to a relationship if they cant even have sex properly. Just watching them in videos/insta, they dont seem to be a very loving couple and I cant imagine Elaine to be very affectionate in that way

Reactions: 5
Ooo what a surprise the world o her everything just course she willin to pay thinks she don’t have make the a effort To lose weight think they just give her it. Is she even telling the docter the truth I don’t no it all 100% miss her live when she spill it all and only got what Iv read here but is she tellin then what she won’t then to no so they get help like there havin sex not that he doin it in a cup and she usein a turkey baster 🤨.

Reactions: 2
Making a big deal over it but won't actually eat right and exercise in order to lose weight and then have access to treatment. Sorry but you can't want a baby that much if you're not prepared to STOP EATING SO Much and knock the gin on the head as well. Sick of hearing people moaning on about being a healthy bmi for treatment, sort it out if that's what it takes. Sat ranting away with a gin makes it worse!

Reactions: 10
she's doing a live at 8pm apparently. Not sure I'll be watching so if anyone does please post any important bits later! I dont really want to sit through a waffling live complaining about how everything is against her.
If she wanted a family that badly then she would do whatever it takes. Iv watched her for ages (must be like 5 years or something now) and she is still the same size, same few diets she flits between and is making no progress anywhere. She even has the same hairstyle and make up :whistle:

Reactions: 8
I honestly still can’t get over the fact that she’s openly told a load of strangers that her husband has to finish in a cup😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've had to leave that live....i couldn't stand seeing her crying and going on and on about how its unfair she has to lose weight when its not her fault they have fertility issues. I did really feel for her when she said what their problems were, now though, no pity whatsoever. She knows what she has to do, shes known for years and now she just blames Neil. Thats marriage Elaine, you have to work together no matter who's problem it is!

There's couples out there who have to pay thousands for what she has the chance to get for free. All she has to do is lose a couple of stone. She doesn't deserve a child if she can't do something so simple to have them. She blames Neil, they had a big argument at the weekend (im guessing thats what that random sunday meal out was all about, him grovelling). She has the nerve to say people dont deserve children because of awful environments...she wants to work on that unhealthy marriage before kids..it sounds to me like its well and truly on the rocks, and i hope she doesnt think a child will save it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Neil has psychological problems that he has tried to resolve. Hes had different counselling and therapy, she told us that before. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked. But at least he has tried. All elaine has to do for the fertility clinic or NHS to help, is lose weight. Has she tried? Really tried? No!

I've had to leave that live....i couldn't stand seeing her crying and going on and on about how its unfair she has to lose weight when its not her fault they have fertility issues. I did really feel for her when she said what their problems were, now though, no pity whatsoever. She knows what she has to do, shes known for years and now she just blames Neil. Thats marriage Elaine, you have to work together no matter who's problem it is!

There's couples out there who have to pay thousands for what she has the chance to get for free. All she has to do is lose a couple of stone. She doesn't deserve a child if she can't do something so simple to have them. She blames Neil, they had a big argument at the weekend (im guessing thats what that random sunday meal out was all about, him grovelling). She has the nerve to say people dont deserve children because of awful environments...she wants to work on that unhealthy marriage before kids..it sounds to me like its well and truly on the rocks, and i hope she doesnt think a child will save it.
TBH I don’t know why she doesn’t keep it private! She has friends from Instagram she is pally with, why doesn’t she get advice from them? Especially Lisa, who has been through IVF! I just don’t know why she keeps telling the world about her private problems and leaving herself wide open to be judged and gossiped about! 🤷‍♀️

When lise hit nail on the head sayin the problem not her it’s him she really wonted to cry snd say sumthing and why she phone the fertility clinic by her self why won’t neil there for support Its like it’s all her and he don’t even won’t the kid if I was her my other half wouldn’t be happy me telling the world about all our problems it’s like he’s a child in a mans body him self

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep saying she shouldn’t have to lose weight to have help? She should be doing it regardless...her bmi is about 40... she should want to lose it to ensure a safe, healthy pregnancy and more importantly healthy baby!

I find the whole not losing weight thing completely bizarre. There is no greater motive. She actually doesn't even need to lose that much, compared to some. I am a rubbish dieter when I don't have a goal but if I have one I have no problem at all. Very odd how she makes it all so public I agree.

Well thank goodness for that, we can all sleep easily. Am guessing she will be straight back on Cambridge as she spent all that money on products.

I’m guessing because she still has to loose weight for Private IVF she’s knocked that on the head! Bought a car today 😂🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
She say course her mum be taking her nan out more and she nos the car and not fair getin another car well what point her mum payin to insurances why don’t she use her mums car on them days less her mum havein her nan car full time she don’t drive a lot anyway so what point her havin a car 😂😂.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.