Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t she have brought food with her? After all, Neil’s mum’s on a pension. She’s as tight as a duck’s arse. 😡

Reactions: 2
She is meeting with Jane and her husband at the moment, shock horror. Oh and Elaine you're not a foodie, you're a glutton, big difference

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Im genuinely surprised they met up! Acting like the cool kids today with their drinks 😂 New thread suggestion #2 Drinks too much gin to ever slim!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
well blow me down! She actually went through with a youtube meet!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
imagine being jane and charlie sat across from elaine and neil knowing full well neil wanks into a cup 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Jane and Elaine - failures at weight-loss, desperate for fame and to be liked!
Charlie and Neil - bald and won’t except it! under the thumb and lacking personality
Absolute perfect match 👍😂

New thread name - Elaine Jones, Newcastle’s number one weight-loss expert 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone notice Elaine looks abit cosy In the new pic with Neil’s step dad she not even that close with Neil in photos

• Wow
Anyone notice Elaine looks abit cosy In the new pic with Neil’s step dad she not even that close with Neil in photos
He looks like he could be Neil's brother. Weird age gap dynamics in that family!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably because she was talking to him about vibrators and cock rings earlier, probably the closest she's got to sex without a turkey baster in a long time!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Probably because she was talking to him about vibrators and cock rings earlier, probably the closest she's got to sex without a turkey baster in a long time!
I can’t belive she but that on her story then on about makeing her self embraced 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wounded if she brought it for him 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t belive she but that on her story then on about makeing her self embraced 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wounded if she brought it for him 😂😂.
Probably did! Listen out for a buzzing noise tonight, Neil!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks massive in this pic!!
But she's wearing size 14 clothes and they're so baggy! 😂 I hate those boots she always wears! She showed a cupboard full of pretty much the same ones too.

That reminds me, I had a giggle to myself in Matalan yesterday, when two women, approximately 70 years old, walked past me and said that Matalan were really off the mark and everything is so frumpy 😂 Mrs Frumpy Jones lives in Matalan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.