Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently people have been saying how dewy her skin is looking😂
The buffet thing always annoys me. She mentions a lot about not eating things other people have made. Not only is that alone extremely rude, but she says it in such a condescending, disgusted way! Imagine someone refused to touch food she made, she would be RAGIN'!

Reactions: 6
So, on Elaine's list of things to do today: decorate reception for Easter and put out the easter sweets 😂😂
Her last story in the car, pouting and playing with her hair. She is deluded!
She actually said that on stories?, That her job is to decorate the hallway??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trying to distract from that hairline. Honestly how does her partner not cut her a side fringe in or something. Also how rude not to eat anyone's home baking. Especially when it's people you work with. Mouth shut and certainly don't say it on instagram.
It makes me laugh....she does realise PEOPLE also work in the shops where the donuts are made and nothing is germ free!! What does she think people have done ffs?!

Yes that lip thing and her mouth in general is weird, it just looks minging but she thinks her lips are a best feature!! 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes me laugh....she does realise PEOPLE also work in the shops where the donuts are made and nothing is germ free!! What does she think people have done ffs?!

Yes that lip thing and her mouth in general is weird, it just looks minging but she thinks her lips are a best feature!! 🤣🤢
Just imagine being the workmate who comes over with the baking and you get that scrunched up face and ughhh I don't eat others home cooked food. You'd come away muttering "well you don't have a problem eating everything else Elaine, oh and how's that new diet plan going"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone (a supporter of hers! Seen her gushing to her in her lives!!) commented on her work buffet pic... with a comment I would take as a joke “step away from the buffet!” Her reply.... straight to the point “I don’t eat buffet food” no lol or x just a flat reply..... she makes me so angry how rude she is 🤬
I think she don’t eat off them course people think she fat like when that girl got her that white kit Kat she didn’t won’t to eat it in front of her she never eats dinner in work but eat breakfast the other morning witch think porridge Witch thinks Weird She eats in restaurants how she no the kitchen clean just course it’s restaurant don’t mean the clean they mite gone toilet not wash hands or wipe there noise they mite watch her videos and spit init 😂 you never no how would she feel if she cook some one sumthing and they said sorry I don’t eat other people food

Reactions: 1
She may not eat buffet food but she sure makes up for it elsewhere! Shes getting bigger every post/video I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trying to be Cheryl Cole with the breathless geordie accent, pouting. But failing to see she's looking like a tubby nanna Elaine. Lovely thick black tights, florals and a Cardigan to cover the bingo wings. Passing judgements, yes OK hun... 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What's all this about putting down someone's homemade cooking? Someone went to all that effort and you stick your nose up at them, of course you have every right not to eat a single thing, nothing wrong with that! But what's with the attitude? :ROFLMAO:

She is just such a total cow! Turns her nose up at her colleagues home baking but will happily plough through a store bought doughnut (or 6, in her car on the way home) which are more than likely full of palm oil and sugar and E numbers. I can only imagine what her colleagues must think of her. What’s will all the compliments she seems to get as well? They must be taking the piss. Occasionally I will compliment someone for their outfit or whatever but I can’t say I ever comment on people’s cheekbones and likewise nobody ever comments on mine? She’s just a dick.

Reactions: 9
I've lost 4 stone recently, and I'm probably about 4 stone lighter than Elaine and still now, very few people have commented on my weight loss. She seems to be complimented several times, practically daily, on how thin and amazing shes looking, without actually losing any weight. It's amazing!!

Reactions: 12
Take a shot every time she say or Mentions BBQ ffs we no u got a bbq your not the only person in the world to have or brought one And probably not the only person having one this weekend 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
And she has to ask for advice on what to have on it! Sweet lord no doubt it will be burgers and baps. Gin cos its a bank holiday. I cant believe shes bought another diet she is not doing. And why does she have to film that bloody bridge. You can see her pouting in the wing mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep pic r on sausage in cob with cheese burger with potatoes salad think it’s called crisp in a bowl she dose have tomato and cucumber. And yep gin in hand but there is a Diet Coke on table 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Where are you seeing her videos.It says there are no videos to show on Youtube??Am i missing something???

Her Instagram stories. Elainesworld is her account. She deletes and blocks a lot of people if you can’t find her x
I'm one of the many who got blocked for no reason. You have to bow down to her, even if your taking the piss, or SHE WILL BLOCK YOU! pmsl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.