Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually Movein In half the clips look like she stud in same spot 😂😂 n look out breath in first couple. Why she video her self anyway 🤨
Because she loves herself and likes to think of herself as some diet guru who people look up to.

That girl has serious issues

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was cringing so hard at the walking in the living room clips to S club it's so tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. Those stories.... wow!! Swaying on the spot, listening to "funky music" (her words!) Pouting up a storm, looking past the camera as if she didnt know she was being filmed lol! Comedy gold!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was waiting for her to say all men are perves apart from Neil but she didn't, wonder what he did lol.
Do y'all think maybe he was one of the team who said the woman was pretty? Like she mentioned it was one guy and his team who are all men. Hmm.

No sign or mention of Neil tonight while she has been boppin around her living room! Although I'm sure he cant be far!

Quite a while a go on one of her lives she told the same story about one of the young lads messaging her when he was drunk! Same thing too, girlfriend... kids 🤔

Can anyone post any pics of her strutting & pouting to S Club 7? I need a laugh. 😂

Reactions: 4
Do y'all think maybe he was one of the team who said the woman was pretty? Like she mentioned it was one guy and his team who are all men. Hmm.
It's possible, maybe he's on that team and she's jealous he will be spending his time with a woman so pretty :LOL:

Omg is she real she on story’s sayin here a wired story her grate grandmar in palliative care and could die any day she don’t feel any thing people die yet only last week she sat video her self crying over her step dad friend who she didn’t no who just died 🤨. She sat smiling about it all

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg is she real she on story’s sayin here a wired story her grate grandmar in palliative care and could die any day she don’t feel any thing people die yet only last week she sat video her self crying over her step dad friend who she didn’t no who just died 🤨. She sat smiling about it all
Just watched her stories. What a heartless witch she is. So nasty and just vile. Ugh.

Reactions: 5
Very odd woman. She never calls her mums brother “uncle” it’s just always my mums brother and now saying she has no feelings to her dying great grandmother because she’s met her all of 5 times. Not the closest of families it seems

• Sad
  • Wow
Why does she feel the need to post these things online to strangers?!! that she doesnt care that her great grandma died?! "i feel no emotion, people die all the time" She is a complete narcissist and needs professional help.

Reactions: 7
I came here to say the exact same thing!!! She said "I dont know the woman so I have no emotion about it". Yet sat crying over some random person last week, going on about how only good people die. She is all over the place!!

WTF! What a nasty piece of work she is.
Why does she say such things and who needs to know that. Absolutely no respect.
Sat there pouting and twirling her hair round her finger.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.