Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my eyes! she bought the yellow Matalan dress which she said was a small 16.
Now how the hell did she work that out.
Anyways guess what, it didn't fit and looked horrendous and couldn't do the zip up.
Now Elaine it's a "small" size 16, get real love.
Moving on to calories she has over 300 cals left after lunch and dinner and is pannikng about what to do with them really Elaine just have a gin!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What hell was her dinner that a kids portion Or she Savin calories for gin 😂. Think I’d rother had good healthy filling meal then that but she on about having calories left for chocolate if she need it 🤨. I can’t see her lasting long

Reactions: 2
Im sorry but we are paying a stupid amount of money to count calories because??? Myfitnesspal does exactly what shes doing . Its like your not on a diet unless you are paying, think of all the primark tat you could buy Elaine

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Part of Elaine's trouble with dieting (asides from will power) is that it's all or nothing. She has stupidly small portions, bland meat and veg. Just what you would call "diet food" and obsesses over the most trivial things. She could be having really tasty meals, with lots of flavour and variety. But she doesnt. Which is why, in about 3 or 4 days, she'll be off the wagon again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh that dress :D:D
What on earth is a 'small' 16? If you fit into a 16 then your a size 16!! What a dumbass!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wanna say...there can be a difference in sizing between shops. Like a size 16 in Primark is slightly different to one in Matalan, George etc (from personal experience). I myself used to be a size 16, and used to be denial a lot (this is just a smaller one etc etc) but really it is a true size 16 and you don't wanna admit what is there in front of you. Sizes don't mean anything towards self-worth/weight. My slim friend shocked me one day by saying she wears size 16 bottoms due to her height (she is very tall) but wears a belt to make sure they don't fall down her waist. But I feel like Elaine is trying to prove something by saying "It's a small 16" like, if she really didn't care about sizes she wouldn't mention it, but she does.

Part of Elaine's trouble with dieting (asides from will power) is that it's all or nothing. She has stupidly small portions, bland meat and veg. Just what you would call "diet food" and obsesses over the most trivial things. She could be having really tasty meals, with lots of flavour and variety. But she doesnt. Which is why, in about 3 or 4 days, she'll be off the wagon again.
You're so right!

Trouble is she tens To stick with same food each day she was on about geting the pinch of nom book but she never make own out of it she be to tired or ill When she diets she eat tit that won’t satisfy Her. Then gives up

Reactions: 1
Question of the day.
How do l get my steps up?
Well you could try walking Elaine, that might work. 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She makes Neil do all the cooking and cleaning. He obviously isn't adventurous in the kitchen so they just end up having the most boring meals. She needs to visit Pinch of Nom, Two Chubby Cubs and Slimming eats and buy lots of herbs and spices and really get into cooking healthy meals that will satisfy her. I can already see this 60 day fat loss challenge failing because her excuse will be its too hard and back to slimming world she will go!

Reactions: 5
What’s her instagram? I followed her for years but haven’t seen anything from her for a long time and assumed she’d left.
Can’t imagine she’d have blocked me as I never commented on anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s her instagram? I followed her for years but haven’t seen anything from her for a long time and assumed she’d left.

elainesworld

Reactions: 1
Just like myself. I never commented and seem to have been blacklisted 😂😂

Well have just watched the sixty day bloke on insta stories, apparently he doesn't do it for money but for love! No wonder vulnerable people like Elaine fall for it.

OMG. Can't stand this Woman. She has a 2 part thread on Guru Gossip, so wondered why there wasn't one on here before now!

Does anyone know why She fell out with Denise from the Wright times vlogs?
Probably because Steve appears to be a creep who flirts with anyone he can get access to. Sex obsessed full of innuendos I mean the whole swinging thing. Rumour has it, he's a cheat anyway. Wouldn't surprise me if Elaine was just some young one to make Steve feel better about himself. All a bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 5
Wtf is she doin walkin forward and back in her living it ain’t that big so surely She can’t get that Sweaty and how can anyone do that for 35 min and no get bord 😂 just stop bein mardy n go out only bit of rain no hurt ya but that gin on a stick and go for it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is she doin walkin forward and back in her living it ain’t that big so surely She can’t get that Sweaty and how can anyone do that for 35 min and no get bord 😂 just stop bein mardy n go out only bit of rain no hurt ya but that gin on a stick and go for it 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂 Love it, don't know how she came up with that on, backwards and forwards! At least she could have tried a walk at home video. That can be a bit of a giggle. We often do one at work at night when we are not busy.

Is this woman for real?
So she hates going outside?! What’s she going to do when/if she has a baby....keep the poor thing inside all the time? She’s a right bloody weird one.

Reactions: 6
Her question of how to get her steps up made me laugh, it’s simple really Elaine, one leg in front of the other and off you go! Get off your lazy backside and do something! She makes out she does a 9-5 on her feet all day job. She’s a bloody receptionist 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.