Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what about the gins?! You can't drink whilst on Cambridge! I give it til 4.15 Friday when she cracks open the Monkey47 and posts one after the other on Instagram stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Back on cambridge 😂 I give it 2 weeks.

Also worrying so much that her period is 8 days late so she calls the doctor to see if she can get an appointment. SERIOUSLY?! your period is late and she needs to call a doctor?! no wonder people can't actually get appointments when they need them because of idiots like Elaine. She's 30, is 8 days late and needs to speak to a doctor about it?! What could they possibly do about it when she feels well in every other way!!?

• Wow
I understand people doing Cambridge, it's almost like you just don't have to think about food and the weight falls off. Not for me, but I do understand. I don't see the difference though between Cambridge and Slimfast, which you can do for a fraction of the price.

Already regretting going back to cambridge...Not hard to see why is it? £100 for them to be drinking a milkshake for lunch?! |I don't understand how she will do this diet but can't follow slimming world? Or even just healthy eating in general!

Reactions: 5
Oh hilarious. now she's saying her doctor has advised her not to continue with the plan as that will delay her late period even more. Who even rings the dr about 1 late period? How pathetic is this woman? Has she quit already? half way in to day 2?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh hilarious. now she's saying her doctor has advised her not to continue with the plan as that will delay her late period even more. Who even rings the dr about 1 late period? How pathetic is this woman? Has she quit already? half way in to day 2?
I just came here to say exact same thing 🤣🤣
She said earlier she regrets starting cambridge, so, shes now decided an easy way out is to make out the doctor advised against it. Imagine wanting the doc to call you back about a late period!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if every lady who had a late period phoned their GP! The nhs would collapse!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used to have the most horrific and irregular cycles until I decided to lose weight for good, mine can still be late, I wouldn't go to the doctor just for that though unless I was in pain or felt very unwell!

Reactions: 3
Who, not only calls their doc about a slightly late period but would mention a diet they have been doing for two days! I call bullshit, she bought all the products not long ago and stopped after a day. Why oh why Elaine

• Haha
She’s putting on more and more weight.... when she does the full length shots of her body I’m shocked

Reactions: 4
She winds me up so much! The constant ‘ooo the 14 is too big!’ She does. Drives me mad, I’ve said it before but there’s easily 4 stone difference in her and I and I’m a size 12. She clearly goes round the shops trying on all the clothes and only buying the things that come up massive so she can post on Instagram about being a size 12. I do feel for her that she’s struggling to conceive but her periods are probably irregular because of her weight. No doctor would endorse Cambridge and I wouldn’t ever do it either, but the fact is if she wants a baby she needs to get the weight off somehow. She’s so frustrating!

Reactions: 8
She winds me up so much! The constant ‘ooo the 14 is too big!’ She does. Drives me mad, I’ve said it before but there’s easily 4 stone difference in her and I and I’m a size 12. She clearly goes round the shops trying on all the clothes and only buying the things that come up massive so she can post on Instagram about being a size 12. I do feel for her that she’s struggling to conceive but her periods are probably irregular because of her weight. No doctor would endorse Cambridge and I wouldn’t ever do it either, but the fact is if she wants a baby she needs to get the weight off somehow. She’s so frustrating!
Elaine is easily a size 16-18, possibly bigger, she wears size 16 leggings but no way she would fit into a regular size 16 jean from Topshop etc

Considering her period was late BEFORE she started Cambridge, I wouldn’t think continuing with it would make much difference. Just an excuse to stop - sent Neil to do a food shop straight away!!!

Poor Neil just has to go along with whatever plan she is following! I cant imagine he actually wanted to do cambridge! Wonder if he's continuing on with it now she has stopped? Maybe his period is late too 😂

• Haha
What’s the chances Neil has had the snip before they got together and won’t admit it? If there’s nothing wrong with her and home insemination isn’t working then it’s gotta be the swimmers that are the problem!! Aren’t ejaculatory problems a risk of the snip?

I wonder when the last time they got tested was. It’s all good her saying “we’ve had the tests and everything is fine”. That could of been a few years ago, a lot can and does change. She’s put more weight on, that could be why her period is late, maybe she now has pcos? Neil is older, his count and quality could be bad, over 40s tend to have a pretty rapid decline in fertility. I’m sure it was 2015 when they went for tests. I bet there’s something now wrong with one of them and that’s why home insemination hasn’t worked.

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling Neil doesn’t even want a child
I think you could be on to something there. Why does she keep it secret from him that she tracks ovulation etc? Like, my husband wouldn't have a clue what I was on about if we talked ovulation lol, but, the way she spoke about not telling him, you have to wonder why, especially if its something they're apparently so desperate for.

Maybe Neil is faking this “problem” he has? No one could prove he is or isn’t lying about it. I’ve always had the vibe he wasn’t bothered about having them, maybe this is his way of trying to ensure it doesn’t happen? It’s makes sense, there’s just no way something can get to you so mentally after all these years to stop you ejaculating inside a woman!

Reactions: 1
Maybe Neil is faking this “problem” he has? No one could prove he is or isn’t lying about it. I’ve always had the vibe he wasn’t bothered about having them, maybe this is his way of trying to ensure it doesn’t happen? It’s makes sense, there’s just no way something can get to you so mentally after all these years to stop you ejaculating inside a woman!
Its definitely a unique one! How is he happy to ejaculate in a cup, but not his wife?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.