Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she not walk outside?! What a weirdo she looks frantically pacing around in her dark dingy living room dancing along to S Club 7. Go for an evening walk with your husband, walk to a local pub and have a Diet Coke or whatever. I don’t understand the walking indoors?! As a family we spend a huge amount of time walking in the forest or the beach and it’s so good to get fresh air and blow the cobwebs away. It doesn’t even feel like exercise!

Reactions: 9
O she happy someone said her face looks slim 😂😂 girlpower But o If man said that be different 🤨

Reactions: 3
I think they’ve all found her YouTube channel and insta and have a good laugh behind her back via a WhatsApp group!!

They then plot how to wind her up for further comedy value 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oooo cheekbones. Must be all the pouting she does lol. Bullshit her face hasn't changed apart from become more irritating ha ha

• Haha
Has no feelings for the woman who brought her Nan into this world and the reason she and her Mum are here. I have no words. I get being not close to your family for different reasons, but death is different. 😕
She has definitely seen this comment. Shes just been on to say the woman has died and, although she doesnt have any "love" feelings for her, she is grateful for her because she is the reason her nan and mum are here 😂

• Haha
yep just saw her story commenting on it. Must have read something or someones said something to her about how she acted

Reactions: 2
What a witch that pathetic human being is. So much for family orientated, bloody hell Elaine why broadcast all this online for everyone to see. Oh yeah, you are wanting attention because clearly you are not getting enough at home. Idiot

Reactions: 6
nothing about how well her new 60 day fads goin but she had 2 gins 😂😂. Only food pic is moldy cheese 🤨

• Haha
Once again shes pretending someone told her how slim she looks. Bore off love

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't even just say that she feels sad, basically she said that she is greatful to her because she produced "me", so self centered.

And as for the multiple pictures of mouldy cheese! These mundane things happen to everyone all the time, I can honestly say I wouldnt tell the people living in my house let alone make a huge drama

Last edited:
So, on Elaine's list of things to do today: decorate reception for Easter and put out the easter sweets 😂😂
Her last story in the car, pouting and playing with her hair. She is deluded!

• Haha
So, on Elaine's list of things to do today: decorate reception for Easter and put out the easter sweets 😂😂
Her last story in the car, pouting and playing with her hair. She is deluded!
But she will do it so so well and her manager and line manager and the girl from the office will tell her how wonderful she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hairline ffs! Along with eyeliner. Honestly such a frumpy annoying woman. Is it bad if I follow because she's a reminder of what style I don't want and I'm not dressing like a fat nan at 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oo she had a donut wounded if she calorie count that As didn’t mention that. One boss gave her bunny ear said to wear them couse gose with theame no prob to make you look like a twit I’m all for wearing head band if other are but I’m not gunna be only one wearing one 😂😂🤣😂. And she not about the wrinkles she gunna get Botox or Facial facial 🤨. Omg please stop

Reactions: 2
Why does she do that with her lips when she talks?!
Trying to distract from that hairline. Honestly how does her partner not cut her a side fringe in or something. Also how rude not to eat anyone's home baking. Especially when it's people you work with. Mouth shut and certainly don't say it on instagram.

• Haha
Someone (a supporter of hers! Seen her gushing to her in her lives!!) commented on her work buffet pic... with a comment I would take as a joke “step away from the buffet!” Her reply.... straight to the point “I don’t eat buffet food” no lol or x just a flat reply..... she makes me so angry how rude she is 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.