Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the walk at home routines myself. Good bit of fun and time goes quick.
Elaine though... I think she's kind of trying to go the way of all the people leaving SW/WW and going to Team rh/other groups who tell you to move more and count calories. These pages are getting more views now so she's probably just jumping on another bandwagon. I follow VonChoc who used to do SW but now gone onto Team Rh and she does the stepping in place while making a tea/cooking dinner/walking while watching tv.

Reactions: 1
Someone explain how she ate 533 calories worth of snacks in one day? Or am I just being tight?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
ooh the men cant keep their hands off our Elaine.
On her story, saying a male colleague from work sent her some inappropriate messages (he was drunk apparently) and she went into a little man hating rant, including how this guy has a girlfriend and kids but cant respect them much if he "drunk" messaged Elaine what he did. She also said how if a woman was commenting on how a man looks so fit like some men were commenting about how pretty a girl they were interviewing was (I agree they shouldnt really be talking like that about someone they are interviewing for a job) then that would be just as bad. Im sure she's always going on about the "young lads" in her office.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come here to say just that! So a few men comment on a woman that she's pretty. whats wrong with that? It's just pure jealousy. She'll be scared theres a pretty woman coming in. then goes on to say im sick of all men, they are all pervy and i just haven't got the time for any men at the minute. Well Elaine, you haven't been lucky enough to ever meet my husband, my dad, my little brother or my grandads...the kindest, most respectful, supportive caring men you could ever meet. Don't ever compare all men as being the same as what you think they are. Wonder what Neil has done this time for her to say she has no time for any men? He must be in the dog house!

Reactions: 11
O dear Elaine not going to be the prettyist girl in the office no more the men not won’t to inbox her 🤣. Ffs get over ya self. In on way or another we all made passin comments on how hot sexy good lookin etc someone is and I no she has even tho it’s a celebrity Still the same Still sexualising The person at the end of the day don’t think it her night to night 🤣 Or she gave up

Reactions: 4
How are men pervy because someone mentioned this girl was good looking. What an over reaction. More like they don't think much of you Elaine and acts like every ones nanna.
If this woman has a good interview and is good at her job they will hire her. I'm sure they don't want a useless employee but will hire her anyway cos she's pretty.
And I'm sorry but if I ever saw a nice guy walk into my office I would always have a little chat with my colleague and say something along the lines of he's a bit of alright. Its life and I'm loving it, maybe you should try it to nanna Elaine. 🤐

Reactions: 8
I bet she never thought that Steve from the wright times was like all men. Maybe she's doing all this anti men thing to cover up something, to make herself seem innocent when really she has done something she shouldn't... We will never know

Reactions: 7
Now don't get me wrong if it was said in the context of cor I'd like to give her one then that that is a bit not on. But to say she is pretty, I can't see anything wrong with that.
And all this about the drunk messaging what a sheltered life she has if this bloke is classed as pervy, I'd take it as he was drunk full stop. Think yourself lucky you got one and have a bit of a giggle about it. Unfortunately Elaine has no friends to discuss this with and gets no other female opinion on it bar her mam who will just pander to her. I would tell her to lighten up a bit and take it for what it is drunk ramblings.
Do you think that I'm being unreasonable?

Reactions: 4
She never has a nice thing to say about anybody does she? She seems a very envious & covetous person. I don’t beleve for a second a guy was drunk txting her unless it was for a dare. 😂 She’s deluded. And to brand all men pervs speaks volumes about her opinion of Neil! 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Neil was part of the group of guys discussing how pretty the woman is? And she heard him whist she was in the canteen having her breakfast? That’s why she’s calling ALL men “pervy creeps” and hasn’t got the time for ANY men? Is Neil included in all that because she certainly didn’t make an effort and state he wasn’t included. Naughty Neil :devilish:

She has really made a drama out of nothing by the sounds of it! 🙄 what a jealous drama queen!

Ooooh Neil must be in the bad books, you're right, she made no effort to chip in and say "apart from neil". She sounds bitter and jealous. Is this new pretty girl coming in for the job elaine turned down? Will she be working with Neil?
Elaine has made comments on how men look, how women look, good and bad. So, why is it any different if a few guys say this girl is pretty? (Unless, like someone said, it was done in a particularly rude or disrespectful way).

And, aye right, some guy drunk messaged her 🙄. Perhaps he did. But I bet it wasnt in the way she is making out!

Reactions: 6
I was waiting for her to say all men are perves apart from Neil but she didn't, wonder what he did lol.

Reactions: 3
What an utter twit she looks like walking back and forth in her living room to S Club 7.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What an utter twit she looks like walking back and forth in her living room to S Club 7.
Is she actually Movein In half the clips look like she stud in same spot 😂😂 n look out breath in first couple. Why she video her self anyway 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.