Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she first started that job she had to go home early on her first day as she wasn't feeling well, and then was off for a couple more days.
I have to say though she hasn't been off since if I am remembering rightly, she was always having sick days in her old job.

She seems fine in her stories to me, quite chirpy in fact. She's just work shy. probably couldn't be arsed after the long weekend.
More than likely she was too embarrassed with such a swollen forehead. No matter how much Elaine ices over things she is very self conscious.

Reactions: 4
She would have been unwell way before now if it was sunstroke. Lazy stupid witch she is, managers will be keeping track of her sickness record especially as it's just been a Bank Holiday too. Wonder how her employer would feel knowing she's online etc when she is 'ill'

Reactions: 10
It’s probably the nap the gave her the headache not the drink And Yh she seem fine in her story’s 🤨

Reactions: 3
I wanna see the lobster forhead look she’s pulling off 👹

Maybe she came home because she wasn’t getting the compliments she was hoping for off the man who was texting her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I wanna see the lobster forhead look she’s pulling off 👹

Maybe she came home because she wasn’t getting the compliments she was hoping for off the man who was texting her 😂
She came home because she is a drama queen!!!

Reactions: 5
Very narcissistic
Also what is with the fake posh voice. We all know she lives in blaydon and is from there. They certainly aren't posh. Just because she worked at the cqc for years she's suddenly developed this posh twang. More like wanting to sound better than she is
Shes not in blaydon but not far from it, about 5 mins away in the car, I live a few streets away from her!

Also just to add.. the gym she used to go to is literally at the entrance to the derwent nature walk, its miles long. I dont understand why you would be so lucky to live a few minutes drive away from somewhere like that but never go and then ask how to up steps 🙈

Last edited:
Shes not in blaydon but not far from it, about 5 mins away in the car, I live a few streets away from her!

Also just to add.. the gym she used to go to is literally at the entrance to the derwent nature walk, its miles long. I dont understand why you would be so lucky to live a few minutes drive away from somewhere like that but never go and then ask how to up steps 🙈
Because that’s how lazy she is! Only places she goes is Matalan and Asda with her mum on a Saturday morning. Might venture out to primark and lidlSSS every now and then. Can someone please explain why she adds S on the end of Lidl? Gets on my nerves, same with going for a meal to the indianS.

Because that’s how lazy she is! Only places she goes is Matalan and Asda with her mum on a Saturday morning. Might venture out to primark and lidlSSS every now and then. Can someone please explain why she adds S on the end of Lidl? Gets on my nerves, same with going for a meal to the indianS.
There is SO much to do around here i just dont understand it, even the corner shop is just down the road but she drives or sends Neil. I dont think I've ever seen her out of her car to be honest when I've actually seen her 😂

• Haha
There is SO much to do around here i just dont understand it, even the corner shop is just down the road but she drives or sends Neil. I dont think I've ever seen her out of her car to be honest when I've actually seen her 😂
🤦🏻‍♀️ And she wonders why she can’t shift any weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She dose online shop half time to lazy cow then moans they don’t have what she ordered we’ll get off your arse and walk round the shop 😂

She dose online shop half time to lazy cow then moans they don’t have what she ordered we’ll get off your arse and walk round the shop 😂
Lidl is less than 5 minutes in the car, asda isn't much more 🤷‍♀️ it's not like she works late or weekends shes got plenty of chances to just go buy food herself!

Lidl is less than 5 minutes in the car, asda isn't much more 🤷‍♀️ it's not like she works late or weekends shes got plenty of chances to just go buy food herself!
Imagine being her neighbour and seeing her being so much of a dick on insta 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was blaydon. I know her and Denise used to go to the gym at the rugby club. Fit for less or something.

Did she ever mention anything about her blood tests she got done a few weeks ago? Elaine’s the type of person who would be like “hey look at me, my blood test was perfect, I have no problems” yet she didn’t mention it again. Maybe they found she does have pcos...she’s been very quiet ever since and no mention of “baby making”.

Reactions: 1
On her live she said she stopped 60 day fatness plan because she didnt get what she wanted out of the coach. She asked for the tough love approach and didnt like it apparently :ROFLMAO: She didnt really seem to want to talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol the last live I watched Jane Gammons was in the chat.... Elaine was ahh Jane we are down your way soon... and Jane was like, we should meet up and Elaine did her fake personality! The one where she goes all “gurl yass!” You know the one where she thinks she’s one of the girls and such fun to be around 😂. There is absolutely no way Elaine would meet up with Jane and be on camera with Jane! Elaine would look massive!!!!!! Lol Jane has even said her vlog they are meeting up next Friday 😂😂😂 she won’t Jane I can guarantee it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.