Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for talking about problems but letting the whole world know that your husband wanks into a cup is a step too far 🙈🤷‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m in the opinion it’s Elaine who doesn’t want to have sex! To get embarrassed at her age about talking about anything adult makes me think she is the problem!! Her obsession with her body size (which in my opinion is absolutely normal!!) I can imagine she won’t let him any where near her!

Reactions: 3
I’m in the opinion it’s Elaine who doesn’t want to have sex! To get embarrassed at her age about talking about anything adult makes me think she is the problem!! Her obsession with her body size (which in my opinion is absolutely normal!!) I can imagine she won’t let him any where near her!
I’ve said this before. She can barely talk about periods & is allergic to everything. I very much doubt they have sex often, not with it ending up with a turkey baster!

Reactions: 2
Why does he cum in a cup and not in her if they are ttc? ( havent followed her for a long time)

• Sick
Reactions: 1
100% agree! What a sex life they must have eh!

Why does he cum in a cup and not in her if they are ttc? ( havent followed her for a long time)
he Can’t finish inside a woman! Psychological problem

If I really wanted a baby & my partner refused to acknowledge his problem I’d tell him to either get help or bloody get out! Harsh, but I’d be raging if he could be helped but refused to do so. 😡

Reactions: 5
So they do the deed and then he grabs a cup and finishes off the job there, whilst she is laying next to him? wtf !!
Not sure about that! He probably goes upstairs... does whatever turns him on (obvs not Elaine 😂) leaves it in a cup next to the bed... she goes up, he disappears and she inserts 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure a man who is 50 this year and can’t have sex is the ideal candidate for a father....

• Haha
Not sure about that! He probably goes upstairs... does whatever turns him on (obvs not Elaine 😂) leaves it in a cup next to the bed... she goes up, he disappears and she inserts 🤔
I think this too. She said it’s not a nice experience baby making for them so I can deffo see them not doing it at all. Probably see it as what’s the point...I can’t see him exciting her in any way so she probably thinks why bother? Imagine being only 30 years old and in a completely sexless marriage. It’s more like a friendship.

• Sad
  • Wow
I think this too. She said it’s not a nice experience baby making for them so I can deffo see them not doing it at all. Probably see it as what’s the point...I can’t see him exciting her in any way so she probably thinks why bother? Imagine being only 30 years old and in a completely sexless marriage. It’s more like a friendship.
I just hope she’s trying for the right reasons! Not just to have one up on her sister and to give her parents and Neil’s a grandchild 🤔

Reactions: 4
Well .. they didn’t share a bed in Benidorm 🤷🏻‍♀️ According to her vlog so I think that is the answer!

• Wow
Well .. they didn’t share a bed in Benidorm 🤷🏻‍♀️ According to her vlog so I think that is the answer!
I remember someone commented on that about it being weird they didn’t share the bed, then someone replied saying maybe they used one bed to sleep and one bed to ‘duck all night’ or something like that, Elaine replied saying that’s exactly what we did😂 doubt it but okay😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I remember someone commented on that about it being weird they didn’t share the bed, then someone replied saying maybe they used one bed to sleep and one bed to ‘duck all night’ or something like that, Elaine replied saying that’s exactly what we did😂 doubt it but okay😂
Yes definitely doubt it! She said they don’t have sex!

She goes to bed without him too. She said in a love a few nights ago she goes to bed first and he has to wait for her to fall asleep before he can go to bed. She can’t stand the heat he produces apparently and it keeps her awake :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Wtf she keeps going on about geting pregnant and her late period buying loads of tests and always on the gin swopin diets like fashion sayins her personal trainer gave her number to the new one so she going back to gym now she say she going private She still needs to lose the weight to get to a healthy bmi and will cost thousands why when she can get it on the nhs Then she slag people of who’s got kids in a environment Thats not right to bring them up in really 🤔

Yeah whoever it is that’s announced a pregnancy has really got to her. She’s feeling sad and can’t be happy for this person because the environment isn’t right. Who is she to judge?! She wants to get pregnant at the size she is...very high risk of an unhealthy baby and possible stillbirths or miscarriage. Who is to slag off when she’s as unhealthy as she is but wants a baby now. She’s had years to improve her health for a pregnancy. Now after this persons announcement she is ringing the private clinic! Whoever is pregnant has really got up her nose this time :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.