Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daisiemae

She's the first to judge others, and deem them undeserving of things, declaring them bad people, but if people judge her all of a sudden she's posting stupid quotes about it and crying on live. Judging people is what we do here and I think its human nature so I won't be hypocritical and say I don't ever judge others, but its only ever ok for her when she's doing it about others. Imagine if that family member she's slagging off for not working went onto social media and talked about her and how she is undeserving of a child, she would have a total hissy fit. We all judge as human beings but she takes the biscuit. I just don't think she's a very nice person really.

Reactions: 10

Canklesshankles

It makes me laugh....she does realise PEOPLE also work in the shops where the donuts are made and nothing is germ free!! What does she think people have done ffs?!

Yes that lip thing and her mouth in general is weird, it just looks minging but she thinks her lips are a best feature!! 🤣🤢
Just imagine being the workmate who comes over with the baking and you get that scrunched up face and ughhh I don't eat others home cooked food. You'd come away muttering "well you don't have a problem eating everything else Elaine, oh and how's that new diet plan going"

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
So elaine lay in her mother in laws, while everyone else went to the shops. Lazy mare couldn't be arsed going with them. Apparently she is tired from getting up early. Yet every Saturday morning shes out with her Ma shopping at about 8am, and back again about 930 😂😂 Apparently the dog is keeping her awake. (The actual dog, not Neil- hes her dogsbody!)
Shes in for a shock if she ever has a baby.

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
She only had 5 doubles and a take away wot harm can it do ? Neil will of eaten more n still lose she be happy but we can see that look in her eyes is this the beginning of the end of SlimmingWorld
Oh yes, cue the “I’m not doing SW any more. Weight is just a number, blah blah bloody blah”. Then in a few weeks time she’ll join again in another last ditch attempt to lose 10 stone before her holiday. It’s never gonna happen Elaine! It’s like Groundhog Day. In all the time she’s been on YT, she’s joined SW 194 times, WW 137 times & did Cambridge 83 times (slight exaggeration but it feels like it!) & she’s still as overweight as ever!

Squeezing into size 14 clothes when she’s really a size 18-20 just makes her look like a stuffed pork fillet & even if Neil stood on the moon to take that downeard angle shot she’ll still look ridiculous!

• Haha

Marman

Ahhh this thread! I used to follow elaine and neil on insta and they followed me back. We interacted a lot, until one day she posted a poll asking if some granny cardigan looked nice with something and I clicked no. Welllll that must have been the wrong answer because I was blocked 😂
Neil was still following me because he liked one of my pics but after a few days I was blocked by him too, so she obviously had told him to block me. Poor fella does anything she says.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Why does she put her dirty laundry online for random strangers to see?

There are two sides to every story and if Elaines grandmothers son wants to live with her then thats their business. Maybe he moved in to look after his mother? two sides to every story. Keep your nose out Elaine, its not like your very helpful with your nan is it???

mummy_3

Chatty Member
ooh the men cant keep their hands off our Elaine.
On her story, saying a male colleague from work sent her some inappropriate messages (he was drunk apparently) and she went into a little man hating rant, including how this guy has a girlfriend and kids but cant respect them much if he "drunk" messaged Elaine what he did. She also said how if a woman was commenting on how a man looks so fit like some men were commenting about how pretty a girl they were interviewing was (I agree they shouldnt really be talking like that about someone they are interviewing for a job) then that would be just as bad. Im sure she's always going on about the "young lads" in her office.

• Haha

mummy_3

Chatty Member
I think the family not being close is Elaine. To be honest, I can see why she would be the issue. Caring more about a friend of her step dads then her mums gran dying. No wonder her sister doesnt like her. She's nasty about everyone it seems.

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I remember one of her now deleted videos years ago she had the nerve to slag a young woman off because she was sat in the car while her partner put petrol in....Elaine’s now doing the same! Insta poll now asking “should I vlog my weekend”. Why just so she can leave it on her channel and disappear again when she fails sw and is too embarrassed to film about it so deletes everything on her channel? No need to vlog we all know what your gonna do Elaine..mentrocente with your mum to primark, Poundland and Matalan. Then straight home, pjs on, afternoon nap, gin. Just like every weekend for 10 years :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Sara_M

VIP Member
Another day, another compliment for Elaine! Apparently a girl in work told her her face is looking so slim and she has lovely cheekbones! So naturally, whilst supposedly so busy in work, she has posted 6 pics of herself. She is bizarre!! Theres no way she gets that many compliments- the oddball receptionist who sits on her own in her car at lunch? Unless they deliberately do it to see if appears on insta!😂

• Haha

blahblahblah29

Very narcissistic
Also what is with the fake posh voice. We all know she lives in blaydon and is from there. They certainly aren't posh. Just because she worked at the cqc for years she's suddenly developed this posh twang. More like wanting to sound better than she is

Sara_M

VIP Member
Elaine has been to get her hair done. You cant tell. Her hairdresser has told her that her hair is in really good condition! People cant help but compliment her!

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I can think of nothing more vomit inducing than following a step by step account of her & Neil trying to conceive. ?

• Haha

Ninkynonk

Right, I started following this fruit loop after finding a post on here. What the actual fuck is she all about? You can totally tell she hates life and hates people in general. Who in gods name dances about pouting to shit songs on music channels. Just go out and walk you absolute idiot, you have no ties no kids etc. I’ve only followed her for about 3 months and she’s started about fuckin 5 different diets! Omg plus the pouting, and the filters. Honestly I can’t stop watching cause it’s so bad😂😂

• Haha

Canklesshankles

Can someone for the love of fresh air get the woman to use dry shampoo on the limp greasy lock and get a side fringe. That hair line gets any further back and it's a comb over. Pouting away but still hasn't done her eyeliner properly, who half lines the bottom 🤔

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Massive rant about her sister on insta stories. Elaine gave her nieces chocolate before their dinner when her sister specifically told her not to. So apparently she shouted at Elaine. Elaine said her sister always tells her to grow up when she fights back so she just took it. She said she thinks of herself as an only child and they don't get on.

WOW seems like her sister had enough of Elaines behaviour, i think it went a lot deeper than her giving them some chocolate. I mean if we can see the truth about elaine by videos online imagine what she is like in real life.

At the end of her rant Elaine said "i'll still give them chocolate if they ask for it" while smirking.

• Wow

BananaRama

Chatty Member
New here :m
I found out about this site from Moaning_mums IG rant so came for a nosey. And saw a thread for Elaine. I usually watch her thread over on guru.
Wow. I love the fact everyone feels what I feel about that forehead. That forehead is just there!! To have such a reseeding hairline at her age is horrific. She makes it worse by always putting it up. She usually cuts her forehead out of some IG stories. Then we get onto the lips. Doesn’t she love her lips?

What surprises me is her relationship with her sister & nieces. The fact A) I didn’t know for ages she even had a sister says a lot! B) Why does she never have them? Like spend time with them. Auntie days. Takes an interest in them? She alienated herself from them probably through jealousy yes. But it feels like there is a deeper reason. Feels like it’s not just a sister fall out. Like the resentment is so deep rooted. Bit simple?!

mummy_3

Chatty Member
had to take a half day at work cos she feels like she has sunstroke :rolleyes: well dont bloody bake yourself then

• Angry
  • Wow