Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she block so many people for no apparent reason?😂 I’m blocked and I literally didn’t do anything except view her stories, she’s so paranoid 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why does she block so many people for no apparent reason?😂 I’m blocked and I literally didn’t do anything except view her stories, she’s so paranoid 🤣
I reckon she blocks anyone she's jealous of or sees as "better" than her to avoid herself comparing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ultimate frumpy lumps of women wearing awful dresses. I couldn't hate this fashion any more than I hate the bloody awful unflattering hairstyle. Why would you choose to dress and style hair like this!?

It’s far too tight on her arms, that sort of dress should be very loose and flowy. I can fit into a size 8 if I want to but the fact is a 10 or 12 fits better so I wear those sizes. What is with the obsession she has with dress sizes? On her stories as well being so self conscious about a tiny spot on her face that nobody would notice without her talking about it, all while touching her hair and pouting at herself. Cringe.

Reactions: 6
Her upper arms look like sausages bursting out of their skins! 😂
Her hairline’s ridiculous, for god’s sake woman, cut in a fringe! 🤮

• Haha
Ahhh this thread! I used to follow elaine and neil on insta and they followed me back. We interacted a lot, until one day she posted a poll asking if some granny cardigan looked nice with something and I clicked no. Welllll that must have been the wrong answer because I was blocked 😂
Neil was still following me because he liked one of my pics but after a few days I was blocked by him too, so she obviously had told him to block me. Poor fella does anything she says.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s blocked so many people for no reason she must be down to two followers now, Neil being one of them!
She just wants people to tell her how beautiful, slim & tanned she is. You’re not Elaine! You’re overweight, have a Tefal fivehead, goosey lips, lobster skin, lank stringy hair & dress like an octogenarian! You ain’t neveh gonna win Miss Metro Centre 2019! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s blocked so many people for no reason she must be down to two followers now, Neil being one of them!
She just wants people to tell her how beautiful, slim & tanned she is. You’re not Elaine! You’re overweight, have a Tefal fivehead, goosey lips, lobster skin, lank stringy hair & dress like an octogenarian! You ain’t neveh gonna win Miss Metro Centre 2019! 🙄
Miss metro centre 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is up with Her? Why can She not see how awful that bloody dress looks on Her? I didn't see it on Jane, but on Elaine it looks like a pair of old curtains that She has SQUEEZED Herself into. Not a good look Elaine, not a good look.

Reactions: 2
And guys, she normally wears longer tops so, try not to look at her vagina!! (is she actually serious!!!)

• Haha
I wonder how many slimming world new starter books she actually owns and if they all sit on a bookshelf together? Surely it's over 50?
I hope she doesn't read here and take the advice of getting a fringe have you guys not seen how bad her mums fringe is (and she would defo model if on that given her taste is the same age as her mums for everything else)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.