Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol the last live I watched Jane Gammons was in the chat.... Elaine was ahh Jane we are down your way soon... and Jane was like, we should meet up and Elaine did her fake personality! The one where she goes all “gurl yass!” You know the one where she thinks she’s one of the girls and such fun to be around 😂. There is absolutely no way Elaine would meet up with Jane and be on camera with Jane! Elaine would look massive!!!!!! Lol Jane has even said her vlog they are meeting up next Friday 😂😂😂 she won’t Jane I can guarantee it 🤦‍♀️
It's somebody else to fall out with. Oh I do hope they meet up. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What about tellin Lisa she have time off and go stay if she unable to go on holiday with her family course of her back
Oh yeah I forgot about that!!! Lol as if she would! She let Lisa down for slim CON last year didn’t she?!

Yup, cried off on lisa & slim con. Her and lisa were meant to be going together and staying together. Elaine did a few crying insta stories saying she was feeling emotional about her grandad. Lisa was left to go on her own. Course the next day, Elaine didnt seem so emotional...funny that 🙄

Slim con is meant to be for people on any weight loss plan, but it's all slimming world youtubers. I suppose legally they cant say its slimming world, but it blatantly is. They'll all be heavier than they were the year prior. They need Jane Day there to give them all a good talking to 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lol the last live I watched Jane Gammons was in the chat.... Elaine was ahh Jane we are down your way soon... and Jane was like, we should meet up and Elaine did her fake personality! The one where she goes all “gurl yass!” You know the one where she thinks she’s one of the girls and such fun to be around 😂. There is absolutely no way Elaine would meet up with Jane and be on camera with Jane! Elaine would look massive!!!!!! Lol Jane has even said her vlog they are meeting up next Friday 😂😂😂 she won’t Jane I can guarantee it 🤦‍♀️
Whenever Elaine meets up with someone theres always a falling out soon after :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: 2
She can't seem to keep any friends can she! You never see her meeting up with any friends for drinks/lunch/chat.
What a sad sad life

She can't seem to keep any friends can she! You never see her meeting up with any friends for drinks/lunch/chat.
What a sad sad life
Maybe she feels jealous a lot of others, I used to have this issue a few years ago, and it makes it hard to go out with people when you're sitting there constantly comparing yourself to them. I basically grew up and gained self-confidence, and boom the issue was gone. If she spoke more to people at work or made the effort to have lunch with them, she'd probably gain friends quite quickly.

Whenever Elaine meets up with someone theres always a falling out soon after :rolleyes:;)
That's so true. She met up with Claire Dodds, then not long after fell out. Plus Spaceysno1girl befire Claire, they had a big fall out as well. And of course, Denise from The Wright times.

• Wow
Elaine is honestly the most frustrating person I think I've come across. The other day she posted on her story saying she was feeling anxious about terrorist attacks on her holiday. Perhaps, Elaine, don't book cheap holidays to terror-attack prone countries? Perhaps stay in the UK? Or go somewhere a little safer and, you know, without a terrorism warning, than an all inclusive in a hotbed country like Morocco or Tunisia?

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why They don't splash out on a luxury holiday to say The Maldives or Seychelles, after all, it's not like They can't afford it. All they ever do is either sit around the pool or go the beach anyway, so The Maldives would be ideal, and no worry of Terrorists.

They go to the same place, sit & watch the hotel’s entertainment every single night, get burnt by day, eat their own body weights in the buffets, take OOTDs of Elaine wearing too tight dresses & pouting with her rubber lips, drink gin & only venture out of the hotel to go to the tat shop on the corner to buy cheap shite for presents. BORING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They go to the same place, sit & watch the hotel’s entertainment every single night, get burnt by day, eat their own body weights in the buffets, take OOTDs of Elaine wearing too tight dresses & pouting with her rubber lips, drink gin & only venture out of the hotel to go to the tat shop on the corner to buy cheap shite for presents. BORING!
Haha spot on!

Reactions: 1
Back to slimming world!! Lol she is just ridiculous 😂 why would you even tell anyone!?! I would be so embarrassed.... this time though guys it’s gonna be different.... not going to concentrate on the numbers.... just eating healthy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 2 weeks? 3 weeks? 2 days 🤷‍♀️🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.