Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Out for lunch, not really healthy eating is it Elaine. I doubt she will ever go private for IVF, just another thing she will say for awhile then it will never be mentioned again. Plus they will tell her she should loose weight for optimum results and she will prob just get annoyed and go off in a huff.

Reactions: 9

Canklesshankles

Trying to be Cheryl Cole with the breathless geordie accent, pouting. But failing to see she's looking like a tubby nanna Elaine. Lovely thick black tights, florals and a Cardigan to cover the bingo wings. Passing judgements, yes OK hun... 😂👍

• Haha
I honestly still can’t get over the fact that she’s openly told a load of strangers that her husband has to finish in a cup😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

daisiemae

She is just such a total cow! Turns her nose up at her colleagues home baking but will happily plough through a store bought doughnut (or 6, in her car on the way home) which are more than likely full of palm oil and sugar and E numbers. I can only imagine what her colleagues must think of her. What’s will all the compliments she seems to get as well? They must be taking the piss. Occasionally I will compliment someone for their outfit or whatever but I can’t say I ever comment on people’s cheekbones and likewise nobody ever comments on mine? She’s just a dick.

daisiemae

Why does she not walk outside?! What a weirdo she looks frantically pacing around in her dark dingy living room dancing along to S Club 7. Go for an evening walk with your husband, walk to a local pub and have a Diet Coke or whatever. I don’t understand the walking indoors?! As a family we spend a huge amount of time walking in the forest or the beach and it’s so good to get fresh air and blow the cobwebs away. It doesn’t even feel like exercise!

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She’s always been the same. The photos she posts, her pouts. I’m all for self love but she takes vanity to another level. For someone who says she’s unhappy with her weight so doesn’t show it! Not with her face shots anyway! Extremely vain woman.

Reactions: 8

Sara_M

VIP Member
Im genuinely surprised they met up! Acting like the cool kids today with their drinks 😂 New thread suggestion #2 Drinks too much gin to ever slim!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pink

VIP Member
Well weight lose talk 🤔 thinkin about goin back on Cambridge ffs quick fix but if she calorie counts she can still have gin she don’t wont to be givein that up love the last thing she should be thinking about is alcohol the. Next she as gin in hand. When she stress with baby is that’s she she gunna do sit drinkin gin 🤨 What point in her goin docter when she not even listen to what she said

Haym13

VIP Member
Oh that dress :D:D
What on earth is a 'small' 16? If you fit into a 16 then your a size 16!! What a dumbass!

• Haha

Queenie

VIP Member
I reckon her workmates have found her online and have a good giggle via a WhatsApp group

The stuff she posts!
Yep, they’ll be huddled round the water cooler saying “Here, you know that new middle-aged woman, you know, the weirdo who sits in her car every lunchtime & snaffled all the gifted wine at Christmas? Tefal forhead? The one who can peel an orange in her pocket? Head to toe in extra small Primark/Matalan outfits? Well, she has a YT channel! Yep, making out she has an exciting but exhausting life! It’s a hoot!” ?

• Haha

blahblahblah29

Obviously she isn't bothered about the risks of skin cancer, and the fact sun damage ages the skin.
I'm blocked too but she blocked me on the basis she didn't like my friends. Pathetic really.
Wait till she is back to work and the work compliments all flood in about how good she looks with a tan lol 😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Another bloody diet, really Elaine???
I am blocked on her Instagram so come here to get the goss. She is a very bizarre person and I wouldn't be surprised if she lost her friendship with that man because they had a 'thing'
Was it denise? From The Wright Times. She was always flirty with her hubby (Steve?) on vlogs. And i remember the time they were meeting up to give her a Fitbit or something, but elaine thought they were going to ask if she was in to swinging??! Like, WHAT? why would any normal persons head jump to that conclusion?

• Wow

daisiemae

She winds me up so much! The constant ‘ooo the 14 is too big!’ She does. Drives me mad, I’ve said it before but there’s easily 4 stone difference in her and I and I’m a size 12. She clearly goes round the shops trying on all the clothes and only buying the things that come up massive so she can post on Instagram about being a size 12. I do feel for her that she’s struggling to conceive but her periods are probably irregular because of her weight. No doctor would endorse Cambridge and I wouldn’t ever do it either, but the fact is if she wants a baby she needs to get the weight off somehow. She’s so frustrating!

memoii11

VIP Member
Anyone notice Elaine looks abit cosy In the new pic with Neil’s step dad she not even that close with Neil in photos
Probably because she was talking to him about vibrators and cock rings earlier, probably the closest she's got to sex without a turkey baster in a long time!

• Haha
  • Wow

Queenie

VIP Member
Another day, another compliment for Elaine! Apparently a girl in work told her her face is looking so slim and she has lovely cheekbones! So naturally, whilst supposedly so busy in work, she has posted 6 pics of herself. She is bizarre!! Theres no way she gets that many compliments- the oddball receptionist who sits on her own in her car at lunch? Unless they deliberately do it to see if appears on insta!😂
I think they do it for the laugh. They can’t be actually serious. Taking the piss out of the oddball in the office. 😂

Sallydally

VIP Member
I’ve just started following her on Instagram after reading this thread.....why does she only put eye liner in the middle?? Looks fucking weird!

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Explains the total silence. She had a bad week on sw, went in a huff, decided to do Cambridge weight plan, lasts not even half a day and then quits! Now she’s back to wanting to do slimming world. Just repeat. 10 years of this. Still stuck on the same place she was al those years ago. No career ambition, no housing ambitions, or dressing more her age just same old same old with her. Wants the rewards without working for it.

• Haha

Clairey69

How are men pervy because someone mentioned this girl was good looking. What an over reaction. More like they don't think much of you Elaine and acts like every ones nanna.
If this woman has a good interview and is good at her job they will hire her. I'm sure they don't want a useless employee but will hire her anyway cos she's pretty.
And I'm sorry but if I ever saw a nice guy walk into my office I would always have a little chat with my colleague and say something along the lines of he's a bit of alright. Its life and I'm loving it, maybe you should try it to nanna Elaine. 🤐

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She started sw in January, and since then has quit it, started and failed Cambridge twice and started and failed that 60 day challenge thing. Now back to SW. so that’s 5 diets within 4 months. And not a single lb lost...intact the opposite. She has some bottle I’ll give her that, I would be so ashamed to even say those words “I’ve joined slimming word”. She should be banned from attending any group again.

• Haha