Elaine12Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the family not being close is Elaine. To be honest, I can see why she would be the issue. Caring more about a friend of her step dads then her mums gran dying. No wonder her sister doesnt like her. She's nasty about everyone it seems.

Reactions: 9
Very narcissistic
Also what is with the fake posh voice. We all know she lives in blaydon and is from there. They certainly aren't posh. Just because she worked at the cqc for years she's suddenly developed this posh twang. More like wanting to sound better than she is

She don’t seem talk to any of her family she only gose see her nan once in a while And she not long started taking to her dad again n only see him at the pub and I don’t really think she likes Skype Neil’s mum it’s seem like a chore n think she only like seeing them for the dog

Reactions: 5
She's a Weird one alright. Makes out She is a such a caring person, but Her true colours always shine through!

She don’t seem talk to any of her family she only gose see her nan once in a while And she not long started taking to her dad again n only see him at the pub and I don’t really think she likes Skype Neil’s mum it’s seem like a chore n think she only like seeing them for the dog
She doesn't talk to her sister either after giving her nieces chocolate when she was told not to.

Reactions: 3
Who thinks Elaine will complete the 60 day weight loss challenge then? Thumbs up for yes, laughing face for of course not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has no feelings for the woman who brought her Nan into this world and the reason she and her Mum are here. I have no words. I get being not close to your family for different reasons, but death is different. 😕

• Sad
More money than sense that woman. The only pounds she is losing are the ones from her purse lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Before My trip this year to Australia, I wanted to lose 1.5 stones. I managed to lose that in 6 months.
Now, Her reasons for losing weight are more important than Me just wanting to look OK on the beach in My swimwear. She needs to lose weight to be able to conceive a bairn. How the Hell on Gods Earth can She not do that?? As someone that, when I need to, I can get My head down and stick to a diet like Glue, just cannot understand why She can't manage to limit the input of food into her Gob for such an important end result.
It really does make Me question whether She really does want a Bairn

why does she always sit in her car on break? Why not sit with your colleagues in the canteen or whatever they have? People must think she's odd going off to sit in her car chatting to instagram on her lunch break.
No mention of Neil from her for a while...

why does she always sit in her car on break? Why not sit with your colleagues in the canteen or whatever they have? People must think she's odd going off to sit in her car chatting to instagram on her lunch break.
No mention of Neil from her for a while...
If any of Us were I work did that, the rest of Us would think they were being funny. I bet there aren't many people in Her place of work that truly like Her.

and why didn't she walk and get those steps up! Waiting till she can psychotically walk around when she gets home.

Reactions: 3
Another day, another compliment for Elaine! Apparently a girl in work told her her face is looking so slim and she has lovely cheekbones! So naturally, whilst supposedly so busy in work, she has posted 6 pics of herself. She is bizarre!! Theres no way she gets that many compliments- the oddball receptionist who sits on her own in her car at lunch? Unless they deliberately do it to see if appears on insta!😂

• Haha
Another day, another compliment for Elaine! Apparently a girl in work told her her face is looking so slim and she has lovely cheekbones! So naturally, whilst supposedly so busy in work, she has posted 6 pics of herself. She is bizarre!! Theres no way she gets that many compliments- the oddball receptionist who sits on her own in her car at lunch? Unless they deliberately do it to see if appears on insta!😂
I think they do it for the laugh. They can’t be actually serious. Taking the piss out of the oddball in the office. 😂

Reactions: 8
And yet when someone says something nice about someone else, she rants on her stories...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.