Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion… (can’t believe we’re nearly there already 😆)

Eden Harvz #41: No fans showed up and Eden told lies, your career’s over Eden so say your goodbyes

• Haha
Reactions: 52

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
I wish someone would've screenshot yaz' comments on that matts tiktok. She put something like 'as a fellow tiktok shop seller I don't think tiktok and your management will want you to sell when youre promoting bullying of my little sister'

He replied something like
'The only bullies are you and your sisters, I dont know why you think you're the wish kardashians'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Not Scotty T wishing us all the pain and suffering in this world until our pointless existence ceases 💀💀💀

Personally I find writing my opinions on a little gossip site not quite as bad as: being racist, fatphobic, transphobic, faking mental illness, taking advantage of those with mental illness, grooming fans for money, mocking addicts, drink driving, having scummy tory opinions, not to mention possessing all of the general personality traits that make her such a giant twat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

catapillar19

i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest

• Haha

Faz1990

I heard that all ten of the guests were actually Eden who transitioned into all of them at once for the video. You can buy tickets to her next masterclass where she explains all for £49.99 or if you get them from TT shop it will only be £48.99 plus £25 postage of an envelope that transitions into a ticket on arrival

• Haha
Of course, people didn't turn up to your stupid masterclass on tiktok transitions because some big mean lady tricked everyone 😠 SURE. I'm SURE that's definitely what happened and not the fact that you have nothing to offer in a masterclass, telling people how to do your shitty outdated tiktok transition videos when you've already done tutorials on your page for free. Of course it's not that no one turned up because you're unlikeable and your tiktok career is failing and you're choosing to feel embarrassed about it now.

How does she know it was one person? Surely the ticket provider can't give her the info on who bought them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Yaz has such a weird unhealthy obsession with Eden. I’d be scared if my older sister acted like that towards me

Reactions: 46

Ohthedrama101

I reckon she didn't sell out at all, it's because noone wanted to go.
I've seen noone commenting that they've tried to get tickets but it was sold out etc

Reactions: 45

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
One of the most scariest people you meet if you're on his bad side. He's 5ft and a peanut. Fuck off with your little man syndrome 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Mrskane29

VIP Member
Nice people don't have 40 threads, 40,000 comments calling them out on their shitty behaviour! Nice people also don't have 4 people show up with an alledged 3 million 'fans'. Nice people don't repeatedly have to tell people they are nice! Looks like the games over for you Eben sweetheart, best dust lloyds recruitment 'skills' off and find yourselves jobs!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
There you go….
I tell you every Monday I go into the office hoping Jack will find me fit because I trolled Eden Harvz.

I thought it would work, but all he ever says is “who the fuck is that”

Forever single - when will I meet my pasta cooking Prince Charming in Prada sunglasses?!? 😓😓

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ohthedrama101

1. I checked . You can book 4 tickets at a time. Imagine how many different email addresses the troll would have had to make to sell out an event that "hundreds" we're going to.
2. I very much doubt Eventbrite would give out names of people who had booked. GDPR
3. Why won't she name & shame?

It's all bullshit. You forget wer'e not stupid eden. You should be embarrassed Eben because not only did only a couple of people show up, you also made up a bullshit lie to try and save the embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Haaaaa I’m dead 💀 imagine her, Freya and little Lloyd love handles walking into an event, sunglasses on, dressed in all black, to not a fucking soul there… a tumble weed blows across the room and it still doesn’t dawn on Eden that she’s not relevant anymore, she’s too much up her own arse to be able to see that she’s fucked her ‘career’ now… because the key to staying relevant is … well being relevant and also consistency. Not showing yourself spending thousands of pounds a week when half the country is struggling to even think about what they’re going to eat the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 41