Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Not Cheffy swearing on her cats lives that it wasn't her 😂😂😂 ffs 😂

Got an exclusive from the big event today:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Cant get over the fact that the tickets were literally free and still noone turned up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 maybe its the wake up call she needs to humble herself

• Haha

shireshaw

Little man standing at the side in sunglasses has me wheezing. Meme level stuff. He looks like kanye wests crazy Caucasian counterpart

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
People on tiktok are so odd, what the hell
Get a fucking grip YP. You know what makes me angry cry, the tories systematically crushing our country bit by bit, and the fact I read a post yesterday saying a little boy had asked for a warm hat and a teddy for Christmas, another child asked for a fucking selection box incase Santa didn’t come.. THAT is worthy of crying. Fucking orange giant toad not having followers follow her around licking her asshole is not a reason to angry cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She definitely only managed like 10 ticket bookings and is blaming a troll🤣 how embarrassing that she expected hundreds and only a few turned up

Of course, people didn't turn up to your stupid masterclass on tiktok transitions because some big mean lady tricked everyone 😠 SURE. I'm SURE that's definitely what happened and not the fact that you have nothing to offer in a masterclass, telling people how to do your shitty outdated tiktok transition videos when you've already done tutorials on your page for free. Of course it's not that no one turned up because you're unlikeable and your tiktok career is failing and you're choosing to feel embarrassed about it now.

How much were these tickets does anyone know? I can't imagine someone buying every ticket just to spite her.
They were free which makes it more hilarious

• Haha

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
‘I could never go on I’m a celeb, I’d miss Lloyd and my family too much’

plus, you know…you aren’t a celeb 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Yaz is now live saying that eden will NEVER be humiliated again, she will never let it happen again to her ‘baby sister’ 🤢 why what you gonna do yaz? Drown them in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
Hulme? Harvey? Or Hadfield?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

bloogoo

VIP Member
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
Questionable?! She’s done some absolutely disgusting things and today she’s finally been knocked down several pegs

• Heart

hellothereyellow

Chatty Member
The video she posted last night about the whole nut chocolate she said 'everytime I buy chocolate I always get whole nut' and yaz commented 'I've never seen you buy whole nut in my life' or similar. Her own sister is calling her out on her bull 😂

• Haha

leekc

Chatty Member
Just caught up. One thing I’ve been meaning to say, does Yaz realise how awful that piercing is??? It legit makes me angry I hate it that much. It looks so chavvy. In that video about Lloyd she got sooo defensive when someone asked if she fancied him so she defo does😂 rimming your brother in law that much is weird

• Haha