Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems really unrealistic that anyone would go out of their way to reserve all the tickets
How did they know how many to book to buy them all
Something smells fishy
I can bet my left tit that it’s a cover story for the fact no one turned up
Because if I was being trolled like she claims I’d be naming and shaming

ps I’m sure in a video she was telling people they could just turn up to the place to see her? Or maybe that was something else

in summary, no one cba
Plus surely u need your email or a different email.
making a tiktok in front of people is so bleeping awkward There’s literally tiktoks ON tiktok they show u how to do it

Reactions: 9
Why did she just not tell anyone? As in the video you see her doing her tutorial with little lad and you see a bit of a audience- she could of just put up a post saying she really enjoyed today and lovely to meet people but instead she had gone from saying hundreds didn’t turn up to 45 never turned up due to a troll getting all the tickets 🙄
I never seen her advertise this event anywhere. She did mention it in a video a couple of days ago saying “I can’t wait to meet you guys” but that’s all I have seen.
so many things don’t add up.
Yaz saying don’t worry will smith loves you OMG 🤣🤣
Now Eben has said it’s a lady with three children and her littke fans will be bullying anyone they think it is on the app and she’s ok with that is she?? She should tell people who it was then instead of throwing accusations.
As if they used their name - she’s lying about that too. Saying they then use a mix up of her family’s name.
None of it makes sense.
More like people just didn’t show and she didn’t want to be embarrassed so told Lloyd and her followers it was due to a troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So was it her?
No I don’t think it was anyone. First of all eden said she saw the lists of people who had done it, she said said person has 3 kids, hundreds of tickets were booked, then 50, now it transpires there was only space for 20… it’s a lie. 💯

Also for someone who’s the best recruiter I. London, the fact he got 4 people in or whatever she was fake crying about.. that is abysmal.

Reactions: 20
I don’t get the she’s done it to charge people next time theory. She said she got paid by the events team so any sales for tickets wouldn’t go to her anyway, it would go to a Westfield’s (or whoever ran the event)?

The troll is either true or she made it up in case one of the people there outted her by showing a near empty room - and she tit her baggy pants that she would start losing bookings. Her management would drop her so fast if she stopped making them money.

Reactions: 7
There’ll be a video of him on the decks at Sunday lunch now just wait hahaha
I’m waiting for something like this, or he’ll be out with his ‘mates’ in the next day or two.

Someone commented “does her fella ever leave her side” and I commented “he’s not allowed” I’ve been blocked but I’m so glad I’ve got a main account to continue seeing this tit show of a woman, sorry 24 year old girl, and her cringy as duck midget gem.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There you go….
So in this video you can really really see her spiteful, bullying, nasty true self. Don’t get me wrong, we all go off about things sometimes but you can really feel the malice in her words / face. It’s really not normal or nice or “heart of gold” as she always bangs on about. Isn’t nice to also stereotype all kids. They’re the reason you have a (small) paycheck Eben!

I really hope somebody posts that back on TikTok and it blows up so everyone can see her for what she truly is!!

Reactions: 16
They also said they allowed walk ins, surely she would have had a line up of kids dying to see her if it was Infact a success. Honestly laugh it off and get over it.. don’t then go and insult your target audience waving your hands about. Calm them tiddies

• Haha
at least lloyd had practice luring kids to five guys before his westfield rampage. the room certainly didn’t look like it could seat hundreds regardless.

please flood the chat with positivity bc she needs it? aka get my engagement up whilst i’m providing you 0 content. get me running an influencer masterclass, “comment your fav colour” “put [emoji] in the comments”. old tricks.

pretty vile of eben to not put a statement out saying it’s not [creator]- her minions are being vile to some women on the back of baseless allegations. what happened to eben being a girls girl the other day?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yaz is now live saying that eden will NEVER be humiliated again, she will never let it happen again to her ‘baby sister’ 🤢 why what you gonna do yaz? Drown them in tears

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also turn your saves off all you like Eden, maybe think before you upload your vile spats at your followers who you ASKED parents permission for them to follow you. Then Gaslight saying they shouldn’t be watching your videos when talking about sex, lingerie and pug dog pugging your punani.. blame the parents don’t you. YOU ASKED THEM TO FOLLOW YOU… then insult them all 😂 Doesn’t she shop at urban outfitters too anyway lmao.

Reactions: 13
Yaz is now live saying that eden will NEVER be humiliated again, she will never let it happen again to her ‘baby sister’ 🤢 why what you gonna do yaz? Drown them in tears
Lmao 🤣 how is she never gonna allow it to happen, mate we’ve had bigger threats trying to bring down tattle. One orange Essex wannabee living in wales isn’t gonna do tit apart from cry and then post endless bullshit about how wonderful her sister is.

Reactions: 12
Let’s get ready for a vid of Yaz in tears over absolutely nothing. “Heartbroken” surely losing a family member so recently too puts things into perspective to these idiots?!! Nobody turned up Eben and Yaz get over it 😂😂. And stop it this wil smith stuff is hysterical. If they had some kind of friendship, fair play. But his team reposted a video in lockdown…. Wow. Aspirations right there xx

What on earth is Yaz hair in her last video? She looks actually quite scary. And even with her “natural” makeup she always has white gunk on her eyes / eyelashes. It’s gross !! Eden does too, queen of lashes yet can’t even wash your eyes properly.
Let’s also hope Yaz has a phone break and actually enjoys her holiday without the phone being glued to film every single thing. Being around her must be EXHAUSTING.

Yaz said it’s not a tiktoker or influencer at all. It’s a normal person who follows people online.
She said it’s not cheffy or the Essex person

Reactions: 6
Oh Eden it’s karma for the girl you probably got sacked from the garden centre cafe last week eventually all your tit catches up with you couldn’t have happened to a better person maybe this will humble her now but I doubt it

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.