Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By popular demand the new thread title was chosen as a collective input 🥰

Highly recommend anyone have a read of the most liked posts in thread 39, I think it might be my favourite thread yet!

I couldn’t create a new thread without mentioning the funniest revelations yet, that Eben is devout Christian and Lloyd an honorary member of the Three Blind Mice. Here are two artistic masterpieces by @livelaughlobotomy to illustrate

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
(hope okay to post again here, didn’t realise last thread was closing but have hopefully deleted my previous post - can’t stop singing the thread title 😂)

Their first date video was December 1st so I would assume it was late November they started? She made out like he would never be on camera and it was a private relationship but less than a month later he was on and taking the piss out of the height difference (the picture here was her on the porch and him on the ground but we all know this is what it is normally anyway) Then the lesbian romance blossomed from there 😂🤮

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
(hope okay to post again here, didn’t realise last thread was closing but have hopefully deleted my previous post - can’t stop singing the thread title 😂)

Their first date video was December 1st so I would assume it was late November they started? She made out like he would never be on camera and it was a private relationship but less than a month later he was on and taking the piss out of the height difference (the picture here was her on the porch and him on the ground but we all know this is what it is normally anyway) Then the lesbian romance blossomed from there 😂🤮
How he’s sat on his feet to appear taller, I well and truly have the ick

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Look how teeny tiny his hand is in that picture of them on the bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s bad when even your sister thinks your lashes are tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if I've missed anything but I haven't seen Yaz post an over the top gushing video about Eban winning that award!!

I think it was out of order eban doing that hairburst live days after Yaz smashed hers and then not letting Yaz join the live

Reactions: 14
I don't know if I've missed anything but I haven't seen Yaz post an over the top gushing video about Eban winning that award!!

I think it was out of order eban doing that hairburst live days after Yaz smashed hers and then not letting Yaz join the live
I would have put money on her posting a crying montage video about being proud of her sisters who's only 24

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The video she posted last night about the whole nut chocolate she said 'everytime I buy chocolate I always get whole nut' and yaz commented 'I've never seen you buy whole nut in my life' or similar. Her own sister is calling her out on her bull 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

She didn’t sell out like yaz did anyway hahahaha. Tbh I think yaz is quite a good sales woman tbh, she’s quite chatty, friendly and comfortable infront of the camera. Plus I know what it’s like when you’ve got a kid tearing around while you’re trying to work lol so there’s no wonder she’s sometimes eratic. I don’t particularly mind yaz mostly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Literally just walked in to Westfield and saw LL and Freya stood there. LL is even more hideous in person wearing those womens prada sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also don’t come for me it’s the hormones ITS THE HORMONES I tell you.

Literally just walked in to Westfield and saw LL and Freya stood there. LL is even more hideous in person wearing those womens prada sunglasses
right it’s your mission to go over and have a chat, gauge his height to you, then we can work out roughly how tall he is. 😂

Say you’re a really big fan and then drop in that you left your wallet at home and could really do with a burger from five guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I mean surely you have to ask for a photo 😂🙈 then compare your heights.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.