Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m creasing up at SLIDE SHOW then her showing a video of herself from two years ago. I acc can’t stop laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg why is he loitering at the side again the big bleeping ick!!

Also I'm catching up on the thread and absolutely pissing myself at what's happened! bleeping brilliant!!
Sorry, I had to cut out the middle of this image so we can see how absolutely teenie weenie little lad is compared to Eben 😂
Screenshot_20221029_193455.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw an article about tiktok stars vs YouTube stars a few months ago, it happens often - they have millions of followers and loads of engagement but can’t fill a room like the YouTubers used to be able to years ago. It’s how fast influencers come and go these days it’s like fast fashion on Tiktok! There is no loyalty to them past comments.

Reactions: 25
Her reply has me howling she really does bleeping love herself doesn't she and think she's the queen of transitions cos she pushes her head to the side a few times 🤣🤣
I commented saying shame it hasn’t worked for you and she instantly deleted it and blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Firstly, LOL the valuable life skill of tiktok transitions 😂
Screenshot_20221029-193705_TikTok.jpg

Secondly, what about all the brands you've let down when you choose to turn up late, leave before the main event or just don't turn up to the event at all?
Screenshot_20221029_193759.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her reply has me howling she really does bleeping love herself doesn't she and think she's the queen of transitions cos she pushes her head to the side a few times 🤣🤣
That’s a really over the top way to word it too. There’s so much more to being successful on social media than just knowing how to make a transition ffs, and I’m a social media manager so this comes from years of experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s a really over the top way to word it too. There’s so much more to being successful on social media than just knowing how to make a transition ffs, and I’m a social media manager so this comes from years of experience 😂
I would say being a likeable person is more valuable.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know why she’s giving a masterclass on transitions she’s not even that good at them!! Brands probably want a bit more than someone pulling a roll on out of their mouth!

• Haha
Little man standing at the side in sunglasses has me wheezing. Meme level stuff. He looks like kanye wests crazy Caucasian counterpart

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder what the website would respond if somebody was to ask them what their GDPR rules are on sharing names on a list.

She said 3 were walk ins 🤣 surely so many “fans” would’ve been hanging around and jumped at the chance of going upon finding out it was no longer sold out if she was really so loved 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nothing she ever says makes any sense, If only 3 were ticketed and the other 7 were walk ins, surely there would of been "fans" waiting to see her and they could of just come in to fill the spaces. I call bs Eden hun.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.