Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m sorry but i don’t find any of this funny, she may have said questionable things in the past but i don’t think anyone deserves what’s happened to her today, it just really doesn’t sit right with me if i’m honest
I think you’re looking for the rave thread x are you lost hun ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact that Molly mae did that prank birthday video and Eden tags Sophiena as credit haha!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she does a video calling out a child, bullying her by calling her names then posts a video asking people to flood her comments ass licking her so she has something nice to wake up to..

How is anyone still following this absolutely head. Thinks it’s ok to call people cunts and bully someone in one breath then asks for positivity and nice comments about her. What a vile girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When even the filter hates you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I actually am against the grain I think and don’t find Yaz as insufferable as E. I truly feel sorry for her, their relationship gives ‘my sisters keeper’ energy. Obv not to that extent but it’s like Yaz has been indoctrinated by her family into believing she has/is nothing if it wasn’t for her little sister to the point she now believes it too. I think that’s why we get all of the really overdramatic, crazy protective stuff from her.
Like the social media version of Stockholm syndrome. It’s quite unsettling to watch. I wonder if this was a running theme throughout their childhood or if it’s just began with TT

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been blocked 😂😂😂😂 Shut up Yaz.
Nooooo screaming 😂😂😂 will smith doesn’t have a bleeping clue who you are. Why is Yaz so obsessed with her? Like it’s borderline WEIRD. Every situation she takes it over board and makes it all about her and how hurt she is. bleeping weirdos. They honestly believe they are so famous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There you go….
I take it this has now been deleted? If so it needs whoever it is that reposts ebens videos on tiktok to do their thing.

Calling out kids and saying their parents should be embarrassed of them for their behaviour?

Want us to tell you how you be over your behaviour every go damn dayEben?

Pot, kettle and all that.

The way she’s reacting over this.

STOP, LOOK, THINK…. do others have this done to them? Do others have tickets to their events fully booked out by “trolls”. Do others get hundreds of comments of NO sympathy about the situation?

As I said before. Take a look at yourself and wonder why. Then make changes.

OPEN YOUR EYES.

Stop listening to your toxic sister for example who forgives / makes excuses for your every wrong move and turns the blame around on others. It’s doing you NO favours.

WAKE UP EBEN.

Karma is a witch, you made your bed…. 🛌

But but but, you said HUNDREDS missed out?! 45 😅😅😅😭😭😭💀💀💀 3 milli and 45 spaces... I'm DEAD.

45, 50, hundreds... which one is it Eben ffs...
not enough free time to wanna go though Eben.

Also;
“One of the best recruiters in London”

… managed to rally 7 people to watch a free masterclass on tiktok transitions 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry… so without lloyd forcing people to go in, she’d most likely have 3 people in there, 2 of which is her and Lloyd 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Everyone going in on Kerrie Essex blaming her because she has 3 kids is terrible all because Eben said a TikTok creator with 3 kids. Kerrie hasn’t got time to do stuff like that & I’m not being funny but I doubt she would even be able to think of a plan to do something like that.

Eben is causing a lot of young girls (her followers) to put 2+2 together and get 22, then go in on innocent people. Shr Loves being victim and it being poor Ebey

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That video of her calling out everyone laughing at her misfortune she sounds completely unhinged!

But again also proves that she is very well aware of how young her following is but still continues to be completely inappropriate

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.