Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz was ranting on her live. I didn’t record but she was going on about how sad and pathetic it is that people watch her just to record her and repost on tiktok. Also said that Eden doesn’t see herself as a celebrity like everyone else does so it’s confusing when people act like she is

She said ‘watch my number of viewers go down when I stop talking about Eden and start talking about the product’ and it didn’t go down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she thinks he’s getting views because he’s mentioning her name, has it ever crossed her mind it’s because everyone is agreeing with him that she’s an absolute bleep? What planet is she on lmao
Exactly. If I came across a video of someone slagging off a creator I really liked I'd skip past it. I wouldn't stay to watch the whole thing. And where are the comments on his video of her millions of fans sticking up for her? She truly is delusional

Reactions: 11
I would witch slap him into next week, why does she keep thinking hes the next tyson fury 💀 hes 5ft duck all Eden, he wears your shoes, and also shoe boosters so he can reach your height by a couple centimetres, please stop the whole charade that Lloyd is this big scary hard man, surprised she's not going round calling him Lloyd Mayweather
Tyson fluffy more like

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh lovely! her perfectly toilet trained rat is shitting inside and they’re not even noticing until it’s squishing between the toes 😶😶 the place must stink man
Why the duck is this dog still shitting indoors? There's no excuse, they literally spend every waking moment with it. It should be way past toilet training stage now.

Reactions: 21
Omg has anyone seen this on her stories. She said she found the Westfield thing so weird cos all she has to do normally is say she's going to the Coop and there will be like 8 people waiting outside.

Nahhh this has to be satire now, like David Brent style. This and the whole 3 words to describe her thing. Noone acts like this 🤣
Can we pull an Eben and demand to see the names of all these people asking her questions? I bet they're all variations on her family's names...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread title suggestion… (can’t believe we’re nearly there already 😆)

Eden Harvz #41: No fans showed up and Eden told lies, your career’s over Eden so say your goodbyes

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Eden Harvz #41, Little Lloyd Fury and Yaz the bum lick, Eben and her family give us the ick.

Although saying that, the Westfield saga should prob be mentioned. I'll do another in a min.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
One of the most scariest people you’ll meet 😳😳😳 what all 3ft of him… I’m scared 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.