Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry the quality is gash... some videos had to be compressed 3 times but you can hear it all fine! Just a few mins missed between first and second vid!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am deceased at the Freya answer. One trait you would have from Freya is the fact she stops you from taking Imodium and she can always eat? No I cannot cope. And her story where she said she stands on her feet for three full hours at tokfest, like we don’t have jobs and have to do that every day🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I am deceased at the Freya answer. One trait you would have from Freya is the fact she stops you from taking Imodium and she can always eat? No I cannot cope. And her story where she said she stands on her feet for three full hours at tokfest, like we don’t have jobs and have to do that every day🤣🤣🤣
I have never posted on these threads but literally ran here to say this. Imagine if the one trait that was ADMIRED about you was your appetite?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have never posted on these threads but literally ran here to say this. Imagine if the one trait that was ADMIRED about you was your appetite?
hahahaha I’d be fuming if I was Freya. I’d actually be really interested to hear what a psychologist has to say about Eben. She only replies to comments that are about herself, and I’ve seen multiple times now where people ask her favourite things about people and they always relate back to herself.

Reactions: 18
I used to work in Westfield and I’m actually crying at the fact they could only get 7 walk ins during half term. The place is rammed and you cannot move bc it’s full of teenagers and even they didn’t want to see her crappy masterclass 😭😭 LOL. Eben kardashe-in you good babes?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really like my sister because she stopped me taking imodium yesterday hahahahahaha duck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
luxury home? Hun, does TikTok shop sell dictionaries? Because you need to look up the definition of luxury.

also, your shack isn’t 80 inches wide, let alone your bleeping tele 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m hoping someone got screen shots, apparently yaz went onto matts video kicking off! I’m gutted I’ve missed it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 7
christ she is SO self absorbed.. every single thing she likes about the people around her are what they do for her 🤮

also “edgy” at the end wtf lol
One of the most scariest people you meet if you're on his bad side. He's 5ft and a peanut. duck off with your little man syndrome 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
How does this even make sense? You getting views and comments agreeing on those posts about you doesn't show how popular you are, it literally shows the opposite?
I love that THIS is the thing that has made her shocked at humanity. People laughing that nobody turned up to her tiktok PowerPoint. Has she watched the news lately? Or at all?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
what in the we were so poor cosplay. We had to play with second hand barbies. STFU 😂
Christ, didn’t realise they were the only group of sisters in the entire world.
best call my parents other female children and let them know we are mere acquaintances, and our bond, shared childhood and experiences could never compare to that of the Harvey sisters.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also she would only do a mental health masterclass next… thought she wasn’t a mental health advocate. Also scotty T can shut the duck up. He’s a disgusting human being who had no morals when he was treating women like absolute tit, shoving stuff up his ass for only flanz, snorting the ❄ .

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.